Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu (30853 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port / IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos —police Commissioner / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:29pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
Waw that's bizzar .. blowing up a head ? Wawuuu.
Can you prove you're Yoruba ?

Please your state , LGA, town,village and clan?

Your brother maybe here in this NL comment section .

See question!

I am from Ngwa in Lagos State. Idemili LGA
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 11:29pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
please go deeper .. your comment is too shallow

Relocate to ur village n do ur fake/ drug business
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:31pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

See question!

I am from Ngwa in Lagos State. Idemili LGA
here you lied though
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:32pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

Relocate to ur village n do ur fake/ drug business

does fake drugs exist? Only broke asses patronises such .. if it's not healthPlus or MedPlus I am not interested.but I think the menace of fake drugs have been drastically reduced ..unlike the way it was 20yrs ago ..
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Let me tell you , you only know your strength. do you know the strength of the other person?

You're doing the Fulani government a whole lot of good when you fight your fellow southerner
stop the preaching? Are you Yoruba or not?I wonder why my Igbo brothers keep claiming Yoruba on nairaland.tufiakwa
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Masterito(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2021
Seek a job in comedy
Golan007:
See fear.
. grin
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:39pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Like a joke, people will post #Free2elliot when you are invited for questioning and detained for breach of public peace. I will make a scapegoat in you.
I hope you're not serious .. this is insolence on injury.. after insulting him, you still go ahead to threaten him? You will just make his anger boil over and he will mark you for revenge ..

Let me tell you this truth. Social media is a place to catch cruise. It's populated with realist, fakes,the sick, and ment, angry ,broke, government trolls,etc.

Just make your own gragra and move out ..
Truth be told no one actually wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by palsenator(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Kai Nigerians are really daft. Fear of what ? What concerns the struggle for Biafra with the cesspit called Lagos.

Of course it was a lie, even a two year old knows it was fake news.

First it is a ploy for division. This time it won't work and Yorubas and Igbo will stand this time on their agitations for their sovereignty Biafra will stand and Oduduwa will also be actualized.

Back to you, you are obviously an idiot for calling Lagos a cesspit. It will be a cesspit if your father and brothers are not in Lagos but if they are, you are son of an unfortunate conception that eats from a cesspit. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Masterito(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2021
The kind of chestbeating on this platform is funny
KahlDrogo:
Thank God the cowardly albino pig knows he can only ply his terroristic trade in the East and border towns of the SS.

Imoluabi giving Yamrees sense since 1254AD.

By the way, he can keep his unity begging to SS and try and make peace with Asari who referred to them as Ijaw Slaves. grin Oduduwa does not and will never need ibos to achieve ANYTHING.

Thunder fire all ipob terrorists including Cownu.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:43pm On May 10, 2021
SirBunky85:
stop the preaching? Are you Yoruba or not?I wonder why my Igbo brothers keep claiming Yoruba on nairaland.tufiakwa
why disturbing him ?
I know people who are Igbo and married Yoruba , and their son's name ais uchenna Akinlolu. You will be sick to call him an Igbo boy , won't you ?

YEMI ALADE's mom is Igbo , she grew up in enugu and speaks better Igbo than me .

Her name is chioma yemi alade..

So like I said ,social media is just to catch cruise ..however we also know that touts and paid trolls abound ,all out to achieve a sinister agenda.

Their bosses also know it's a cruise

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by palsenator(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2021
November1857:
Cowardice Afonja, did south west start and end in Lagos. Your ancestral land is being occupied by fulani Marauder in Ogun . We'll take you serious when you finish tackling them...

Go and ask your people in Imo and Ebonyi... How Fulani dealt with them too..Then we will take you serious too.

The Northerners are playing you southerners and you are all falling for this cheap stuff.. The only thing they fear is the Unity of THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH WEST and they are doing everything possible to divide you people. painfully enough people like are the tools they are using
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by LyfeJennings(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Where were you during the endsars protest ?

I'm Yoruba but the way you online cowards threaten other tribes on social media get me upset.

Should there be fight in Lagos , God forbids, both tribe will suffer great deal so stop the unnecessary chest beating and let's embrace peace .

The leader of the Ipob people has come out to debunk the rumour and yet you're running your mouth like you can do shit and get away with it.

Did heaven fall when the Fulani herdsmen chased Yoruba people out of Yoruba land in ibarapa to refugee camps in Benin republic ?

Stop the empty chest beating please

There WILL BE A LOT OF CASUALTIES O
IGBOS WILL LOOSE A GREAT DEAL IN A LOT OF WAYS.
WE DONT PRAY FOR SUCH O
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Masterito(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2021
This is the best comment on this platform. I am also Yoruba.
PrinceOfLagos:

Peace is all we want in our dear Lagos

And peace we must get

It doesn't matter where I come from , my blood is so Nigerian and Yoruba is my tribe .

God bless Yoruba nation
God bless Ndigbo
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by nedu666: 11:47pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
why disturbing him ?
I know people who are Igbo and married Yoruba , and their son's name ais uchenna Akinlolu. You will be sick to call him an Igbo boy , won't you ?

YEMI ALADE's mom is Igbo , she grew up in enugu and speaks better Igbo than me .

Her name is chioma yemi alade..

So like I said ,social media is just to catch cruise ..however we also know that touts and paid trolls abound ,all out to achieve a sinister agenda.

Their bosses also know it's a cruise

Bros i hail you. You really have time to respond to people that disappeared on thread of aboki destroying cars in lasu, same people who vanished from the thread on ogun idp return from benin, same people who vanished from herdsmen attack in osun. Y
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:49pm On May 10, 2021
Ochuko24endy:
We know they have failed in all areas they are trying to use divide and rule.

What have the been using all this while?

Nigerian politicians are brilliant. To fool and re-fool 280 million people is not mere intelligence.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:50pm On May 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

There WILL BE A LOT OF CASUALTIES O
IGBOS WILL LOOSE A GREAT DEAL IN A LOT OF WAYS.
WE DONT PRAY FOR SUCH O
don't pray for such .. but I can assure you that the day Igbos are attacked in Lagos,the Nigeria as we know it as a nation will most likely begin to break up.. my thoughts though ..

I have seen about 4 Hausa Fulani Vs Yoruba wars in Lagos with my naked eyes . And some were won by the yorubas and some won by the Hausa Fulani.

In some of these fights,Hausa actually came into streets looking for Yoruba to kill, and they actually spared the Igbos they saw.

Now Igbos do not have this culture of insurrections. The yorubas have a little of it , and the Hausa Fulani are masters of it .

I hope you can draw the graph..
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by PoloG: 12:08am On May 11, 2021
Michaelota:
Weak afonja people, Fulani has been busy killing you from different angles and your saboteur leader ojuyobo is supporting them but it's not in the news. Real men are now strategizing and you are scared.matchew they don't have your time.
fulani has not been killing your own people too?
Idiot
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Newton85: 12:09am On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
I am yet to see an igbo man who supports the UGm.. have you seen any?

I know a lot who support ipob and ESN..
Really? You're yet to see an Igbo man who supports so-called UGM? When the overwhelming majority of Igbos hail these UGM animals whenever they commit their atrocities?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2021
Moferere:

Who dash you Yoruba. grin grin grin

Let Igbos claim responsibilities for just one attack and see what will happen.

What is Igbos business with lagos? There are yorubas that dislike tinubu than ipob
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by PoloG: 12:11am On May 11, 2021
kingsceedon:

Hahahahaha laugh wan tear my belle, see this rat wey small small Fulani herdsmen drive enter Benin Republic IDP camp dey talk trash, how's Benin Republic IDP camp today?
and herdsmen slaughter dozens in ebinyi in just one singer attack? grin grin
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by PoloG: 12:13am On May 11, 2021
CXLVII:

Naxo!

Forming what's not.

Thats what killed one of your brothers in South Chicago. They blew his head off on wheels! And he dosnt even have a body

I know your lots very well. Empty barrels

You can launch a nuclear war-head with your mouths.

wetin happen for south Chicago?
Gist me
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 12:14am On May 11, 2021
Newton85:
Really? You're yet to see an Igbo man who supports so-called UGM? When the overwhelming majority of Igbos hail these UGM animals whenever they commit their atrocities?
wawuu.. not a good one. Why support them..? At least they should learn from the north who hailed and supported BOKO-HARAM ,northern politicians including the current president mistakenly supported and defended boko haram in those days ,the same monster they supported have now turned into their main tormentors .

I learned from that error.

And I always say ,the UGM you support today will be your killers tomorrow
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Newton85: 12:14am On May 11, 2021
Baawahala:

They said you guys are always making noise even when observing a one minute silence tongue
Oga, he's dared your runaway coward scamner Ohamadickhead to try nonsense in Lagos. Does he not want to burn the zoo again? Or is Lagos no longer part of the zoo. I thought you people's chest-beating didn't end on social media. Why did your Ohamadickhead rush to debunk it?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 12:15am On May 11, 2021
PoloG:
wetin happen for south Chicago?
Gist me

Its old gist

That time Chyno was smoked.

And Yarmel himself is late. Got opened-up @ a party
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 12:19am On May 11, 2021
Newton85:
Oga, he's dared your runaway coward scamner Ohamadickhead to try nonsense in Lagos. Does he not want to burn the zoo again? Or is Lagos no longer part of the zoo. I thought you people's chest-beating didn't end on social media. Why did your Ohamadickhead rush to debunk it?
how lazy are you ... So if shekau makes a statement from sambisa , you'll take it hook line and sinker..

Kanu is a hothead and quite immature , and lacks tactics.
And if you choose to take him seriously then it's your own HBP.

Anyway it's good he actually Debunked it . Militia groups are not shy to own up or Debunk their actions
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Newton85: 12:20am On May 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Peace is all we want in our dear Lagos

And peace we must get

It doesn't matter where I come from , my blood is so Nigerian and Yoruba is my tribe .

God bless Yoruba nation
God bless Ndigbo
You can never be Yoruba, and you'll never be Yoruba. You low IQ IPOB cretins can't even intelligently disguise as another ethnic group. Didn't your deplorable leader Ohamadickhead teach how to do that? Utter swine!
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 12:22am On May 11, 2021
Newton85:
You can never be Yoruba, and you'll never be Yoruba. You low IQ IPOB cretins can't even intelligently disguise as another ethnic group. Didn't your deplorable leader Ohamadickhead teach how to do that? Utter swine!
I think you should be ignored.. you look cheap
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by mvem(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
Hahahahahaha! Biafra is giving you sleepless night. Unity begger.
you still can't understand me. I am for the right to demand seccession but don't be carried away by the propaganda and fallacies. Africa have similar examples all around and you can take your time to study all these peculiarities
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Unrated900(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
the Igbos remain the most peaceful tribe here in Lagos . My friend's dad and grand dad were born here in Lagos .. they are Igbo from Delta state .and they love Lagos .

They have witnessed over 50 deadly clashes between Hausa Fulani and their Yoruba hosts . Which resulted in heavy death tolls.

They are happy their tribe was never a part of that sick episode

My gut go sleep see time u Dey go hustle tomorrow oooo
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by berrystunn(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, Nnamdi Kanu is always one step ahead of them. Why and how on earth would IPOB attack Lagos? What's their motive? To achieve what exactly?

This is exactly how these terrorists in government infiltrated #endsars and started destroying and burning everywhere while claiming it was protesters.

Nigeria and the cabals ruling it are evil, but this time around they won't succeed. Only a foolish Igbo or Yoruba would believe this nonsense. They're now desperate and seeking for how to turn the two Southern ethnic groups against each other so that Boko Haram and bandits would now invade and slaughter everyone.

One step ahead of mad people like him
With ESN there is insecurity in SE.

One step ahead

ESN making SE battlefield.

One step ahead.
Who will lose property?
Who will lose innocent people?
Who will lose Education?
Who will lose more family members?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by thaoriginator: 12:45am On May 11, 2021
grin
helinues:

Chinedu,be proud of your lineage for once.

You people can't be deserting the region and still not proud of it in the public.. It's totally unfair to Alaigbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.