Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu (30836 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port / IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos —police Commissioner / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ikenna44: 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
Name a time and place... Bring your entire linage... I can swear with my life that you're a coward!

CXLVII:

Same online chest-beating

Be behind the keyboard and be chest-beating

Like I said, One Igbo is slapped every 10 seconds in Lagos.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ygowon: 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
mvem:
and you think by managing your region or becoming different countries all these things will miraculously disppear. Dont get me wrong, secession is anyones right...but when you are sold fallacy that mere division will make your place like london then you might be mistaken. If there are no conscious effort to improve things then you wont be different from south sudan that fought a civil war for more than 20 years only to secede and start fighting within themselves, defeating the aim of the secession
Hahahahahaha! Biafra is giving you sleepless night. Unity begger.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
yes we Igbos have great stake in Lagos and we will not try shit.is that fine now ?

Now I am satisfied.

You have respect for your landlords

Dont mind those opportunist that fled the Red mud region to seek greener pastures in the West, and still claiming what they are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Subzero047: 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Dunce!

Still chest beating online

Your brothers dey collect slaps everyday for Lagos.

One Igbo is slapped every 10 seconds in Lagos

grin who is this one
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
owobokiri:

If it becomes a practical necessity to disturb the west, that will happen.
All your rants and threats won't change nada..
we equally hate the criminals going by the name UGM. Only fools would give them support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Who dash you Yoruba. grin grin grin

Let Igbos claim responsibilities for just one attack and see what will happen.

yorubas are known for their strength tongue
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Now I am satisfied.

Dont mind those opportunist that fled the Red mud region to seek greener pastures in the West, and still claiming what they are not.
what are they claiming ? Plz?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
porthouse7:
just be proud of ur tribe
Mo ti gbo

Ese
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Subzero047: 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Now I am satisfied.

You are replying your fellow brown roof brother, if you have morale try anything tomorrow we will read your news here grin

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=tunjiajayi post=101562781
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by moneyissweet(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
Who will lead the fight, Your area boys abi Sunday igboho?

If I'm Sleeping And Wake Up To Hear Yorubas Beating the drums of war, I'll Will Go Back To Sleep". - Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, 1993.

Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

All of them (Igbos) will be smoked out of Yoruba land like cockroach
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
Subzero047:

You are replying your fellow brown roof brother, if you have morale try anything tomorrow we will read your news here grin

Noise

Always chest beating online

Your lots said more than this before Burutai deployed the Python Break dance

We both know what happened after that.....

So your lots chest-beating online is a norm to me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Its easy to type anything online.

Your brothers are still collecting slaps and paying dues everyday in Lagos

Be chest-beating online

truth be told , I have been in Lagos for a while and not a single slap from a Yoruba .

Where are you chatting from, Dublin?

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:
literate Peoples of Biafra.
Let fulanis stage an attack in any part of SW and see what our people will do in Niger republic as refugees.

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Subzero047: 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Noise

Always chest beating online

Your lots said more than this before Burutai deployed the Python Break dance

We both know what happened after that.....

So your lots chest-beating online is a norm to me..

Stop chest beating and lay your hands on your Igbo landlord, we will hear your news here grin
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Now I am satisfied.

you're yet to answer me sir .. you SAID "THEY ARE CLAIMING WHAT THEY ARE NOT" and I asked "what those claims were?"
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
truth be told , I have been in Lagos for a while and not a single slap from a Yoruba .

Where are you chatting from, Dublin?

Its becuase you are humble and probably decent.

The likes of that guy chest-beating, they are the ones that collect slap and start shouting, "God will judge you"

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Kreme(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
mouthofThegod:
grin grin
Don't forget that AWOLOWO, the man that gave omuGowon the idea of starving your forefathers to death is a Yoruba man, This same man suggested secession long years back but LLAMDI ASLEEPIWE strongly disagreed probably because his mother was a Nutterner or His ambition to become a president..., OJUKWU absconded after he led 3 million pigs to deaththen came back to contest for the presidential seat of a country he waged war on ..... But Piggy wailers will not let us rest on nairaland, they lay blame like hen lay eggs, they cry like infants grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ogbuefi677(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Jehovah knows I didn't read even the first line of the trash you wrote. Who takes Igbos serious?

Dare anything stupid on Yoruba land and go meet those who came before you. grin

Nnamdiot Cownu is a hopeless cowardly Pig. Kiss the truth. tongue

Hausa/Fulani has been killing Yorubas in Yoruba land,even very recently in LASU area and Shasha,minus d numerous Fulani terrorists herdsmen killings.
What have you done about that?
Abi your own strength na only where Igbo dey?
Bloody coward
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot
If you want to remain on nairaland, let this be the last time you will edit what I have written.
On public interest, I can write using my office to demand for your details and get you arrested.
A word is enough for the wise. I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101562857]
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

The likes of that guy chest-beating, they are the ones that collect slap and start shouting, "God will judge you"
ok yeah you're right I am humble , .

But yet again , do you also slap the Hausa guys who do not respect you? I see a lot of arrogant ones though ...
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:
2elliot
If you want to remain on nairaland, let this be the last time you will edit what I have written.
On public interest, I can write using my office to demand for your details and get you arrested.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by excel101(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

When the bravest man in Yoruba land was killed in coup in backyard for no reason, what did your fathers do in response other than celebrating him as an hero, shikenah.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Emekaonline: 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Where were you during the endsars protest ?

I'm Yoruba but the way you online cowards threaten other tribes on social media get me upset.

Should there be fight in Lagos , God forbids, both tribe will suffer great deal so stop the unnecessary chest beating and let's embrace peace .

The leader of the Ipob people has come out to debunk the rumour and yet you're running your mouth like you can do shit and get away with it.

Did heaven fall when the Fulani herdsmen chased Yoruba people out of Yoruba land in ibarapa to refugee camps in Benin republic ?

Stop the empty chest beating please

Obviously you are a fake Yoruba with Biafra blood. You had better leave Yoruba land and move to Ebonyi where Fulani herdsmen are killing them in droves. Did you hear where Fulani herdsmen had killed more than 30 Yorubas in one go? It happened in Biafra land. You better remain silent or move to the land where the inhabitants are moving in droves to Yoruba land daily. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by excel101(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin Let them try it.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by excel101(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by excel101(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Subzero047: 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Afonja don mellow, online warriors grin
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:
2elliot
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by joyandfaith: 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Whether true or false,UGM should keep their madness to SE region

Ugm-Dss
Ugm-Common criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences / NASS Approves President Buhari's Demands On Electoral Act (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.