Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu (30852 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port / IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos —police Commissioner / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:06pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

When it comes to politics & power sharing

Igbo no be our mate & we are not friends on these issues!

You guys are learners!
we have accepted to learn from you .. and hope you're ready to teach us . Not threaten us
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 11:06pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
Lol, how am I responsible for your posts when my quote is clearly shown. Hypocrite.
Like a joke, people will post #Free2elliot when you are invited for questioning and detained for breach of public peace. I will make a scapegoat in you.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

Like I said earlier, quote me again and edit it with your hates speech. Let's see where it will land you
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
Waw that's bizzar .. blowing up a head ? Wawuuu.
Can you prove you're Yoruba ?

Please your state , LGA, town,village and clan?

Your brother maybe here in this NL comment section .

Ask you contacts in South Chicago how Uchenna Agina was killed and why he was taken out without having caught a body
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:08pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

We can't be united in terrorism. Keep your UGM in the East
I am yet to see an igbo man who supports the UGm.. have you seen any?

I know a lot who support ipob and ESN..
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 11:09pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Source: https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1391825018363867136?s=19

Igbos in Lagos
Opportunity to teach some people lessons

That's the end of Igbos in Lagos/SW

Am � sure Tinubu will want to protect them
We no go hear!
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:09pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Ask you contacts in South Chicago how Uchenna Agina was killed and why he was taken out without having caught a body
oh that's a sad one .
Are we saying Americans are engaging in pogroms against biafrans in America?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:10pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

Igbos in Lagos

We no go hear!
how come you mix ipob with Igbo so easily . Are you that lazy?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Teejay13(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2021
Rumour flying everywhere.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:11pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

Igbos in Lagos

We no go hear!
nnamdi Kanu speaks for himself and his group and not Igbo .
Let's get that clear .

I remember some years back during the GeJ years , there was credible intelligence that boko haram will come to bomb Lagos .I am member of redeemed ,and the church at that time received a letter from BOKO-HARAM ,of an impending attack .

A letter was also sent to the CHRISTAIN programme hosted by pastor Adefarasin called the EXPERIENCE. THAT YEAR EXPERIENCE CEASED TO HOLD, and the security within the redeemed camp was at Aso rock level.

Yet I did not hear Yoruba monikers or handles heckle the Hausa kanuri Fulani community in Lagos.

Within that same period , Hausa in mile killed thousands of Yoruba at the mile 12 market ,they received tacit support from the army at the time ..

Loll
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:12pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
oh that's a sad one .
Are we saying Americans are engaging in pogroms against biafrans in America?

Na... Just that the wrong instincts follows them.

Too loud and empty
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by adedehinbo(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Where were you during the endsars protest ?

I'm Yoruba but the way you online cowards threaten other tribes on social media get me upset.

Should there be fight in Lagos , God forbids, both tribe will suffer great deal so stop the unnecessary chest beating and let's embrace peace .

The leader of the Ipob people has come out to debunk the rumour and yet you're running your mouth like you can do shit and get away with it.

Did heaven fall when the Fulani herdsmen chased Yoruba people out of Yoruba land in ibarapa to refugee camps in Benin republic ? seriously u no be Yoruba,ur name na ewure

Stop the empty chest beating please
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Na... Just that the wrong instincts follows them.

Too loud and empty
are you serious ?

Only 4 weeks ago , a promising Yoruba academician was also shot in the head right inside her car .. her brains blown out .. there in America , and this happened in Washington dc

Was she also loud mouthed too
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:16pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
are you serious ?

Only 4 weeks ago , a promising Yoruba academician was also shot in the head right inside her car .. her brains blown out .. there in America , and this happened in Washington dc

Was she also loud mouthed too

Hear what you typed academician.

We talking about people claiming what's not.

You not updated.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:17pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Namdiot coward Cownu and his delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys are not welcome in the SW. We are waiting for you and your cohorts.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 11:17pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:

9 out of 10 Igbos are Igbos

So any fem in Lagos

All your l*vlyhud in Lagos goon!

1st
Alaba market need cleasing from all the pirate work going on their

2nd
Idumota
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:18pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Hear what you typed academician.

We talking about people claiming what's not.

You not updated.
yeah i typed academician cuz that's the whole truth . But I don't know if you also saying the truth ..
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by dragunov: 11:18pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:
See fear.
. grin

So if somebody tells some lies about you, you will not debunk it for fear of being labelled fearful. Abi?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:19pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

9 out of 10 Igbos are Igbos

So any fem in Lagos

All your l*vlyhud in Lagos goon!

1st
Alaba market need cleasing from all the pirate work going on their

2nd
Idumota

don't you think an attack on these places will spell irreversible doom for Nigeria ?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:

Fear.

Your IQ is solvent. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Namdiot coward Cownu and his delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys are not welcome in the SW. We are waiting for you and your cohorts.
waiting for who?

The Igbos are here already and have been here even before your grand father was born. And will remain here after your great-grandchildren are dead too.

What I don't know about is ipob.i don't think they have any business coming to Lagos .. that will be very foolish of them anyway
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
don't you think an attack on these places will spell irreversible doom for Nigeria ?

Nigeria?
Do u believe in Nigeria?
Why are u trading in Nigeria?
Why don't u guys move ur fake goods to igboland?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:22pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
yeah i typed academician cuz that's the whole truth . But I don't know if you also saying the truth ..

Google should be able to help you out
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Invitationn: 11:22pm On May 10, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, Nnamdi Kanu is always one step ahead of them. Why and how on earth would IPOB attack Lagos? What's their motive? To achieve what exactly?

This is exactly how these terrorists in government infiltrated #endsars and started destroying and burning everywhere while claiming it was protesters.

Nigeria and the cabals ruling it are evil, but this time around they won't succeed. Only a foolish Igbo or Yoruba would believe this nonsense. They're now desperate and seeking for how to turn the two Southern ethnic groups against each other so that Boko Haram and bandits would now invade and slaughter everyone.
He was just a step; just one step behind when they killed his general (Ikonso). grin
Clown
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:23pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

Nigeria?
Do u believe in Nigeria?
Why are u trading in Nigeria?
Why don't u guys move ur fake goods to igboland?
yes we believe in Nigeria .like other tribes do. Although we all have our grievances.. and one thing we know is that nobody loves Nigeria like the FULANI.
They love Nigeria like their religion .

The Yoruba do not come close to them in their love for 9ja?

You know why ? And sure you do .. and yet again it's on record that you will be a Fulani troll
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:24pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Google should be able to help you out
if you say so ..
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:24pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
waiting for who?

The Igbos are here already and have been here even before your grand father was born. And will remain here after your great-grandchildren are dead too.

What I don't know about is ipob.i don't think they have any business coming to Lagos .. that will be very foolish of them anyway

Aba baby factory product of a thousand sperm from a shit-hole olosho mother. Your fore fathers ran away like Ojukwu, soon you will also do the same.
Osu slave monkey.

Just wait and see.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 11:25pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
yes we believe in Nigeria .like other tribes do. Although we all have our grievances.. and one thing we know is that nobody loves Nigeria like the FULANI.
They love Nigeria like their religion .

The Yoruba do not come close to them in their love for 9ja?

You know why ? And sure you do .. and yet again it's on record that you will be a Fulani troll

Typical Igbo/Igbos always evasive
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:26pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Aba baby factory product of a thousand sperm from a shit-hole olosho mother. Your fore fathers ran away like Ojukwu, soon you will also do the same.
Osu slave monkey.

Just wait and see.
wawuu.all these cheap insults for me ? Your reply sounds jihadist.. please tell me who you are , and if you're a terrorist, let me know ,so I can address you accordingly.i deal with TERRORISTs on a daily . We chat with them using a different format
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:26pm On May 10, 2021
olatuns2017:

Typical Igbo/Igbos always evasive
please go deeper .. your comment is too shallow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.