Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fellas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellas? (754 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? / Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellas? by Navi613: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Let say you have a wife who is loving, caring, respectful, submissive to you, a great chef, beautiful, she massages your feet every time you came from work, kisses you goodbye when you are going to work, respect your parent, she is not a lifeless trunk when having sex, she is romantic as the word goes, she listens to you, she will pre-intimacy and bring kinky stuff to bed just to please you, she will bring food while you are on bed, say positive things about you when she is with her friends, compliment your junior snake every now and then, wear sexy stuff for you only, keep your properties safe when you are traveling to other place, she is obedient, she never says no to you BUT you know that

she was sexually abused and she has a child from that previous abusive relationship? She traumatized and most of them is prefers pain over pleasure becoss she still remembers the painful things she was done to?

would you keep her stil? Be honest people. pls don't comment negative trash thank u

Is She Worth Keeping?
Re: Fellas? by BABE3: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
wtf is junior snake?

Keep your properties safe? She be gateman? undecided

Anyways---First of all, that wife is Fantasy wife. If I was a guy i'll keep her sha. cheesy
Re: Fellas? by 190: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
Yes why not!!

why wont i keep her, should i keep the one that reminds me of 2PAC but wasnt abused as a child

Poster this your question sef was it imported from Germany or belguim
Re: Fellas? by segzicres(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
@190 it was imported from retarian, what u call a citizen of retarded ppl!!
Re: Fellas? by 190: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
segzi cres:

@190 it was imported from retarian, what u call a citizen of not-so-smart ppl!!
shocked shocked

I tire for the qwestshun
Re: Fellas? by Nekai(f): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
What do you mean she prefers pain over pleasure?
Re: Fellas? by ragdollz: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
Um if she had it so bad as a child, how did she turn out so fu=cking perfect? As in:

Navi613:

l[b]oving, caring, respectful, submissive to you, a great chef, beautiful, she massages your feet every time you came from work, kisses you goodbye when you are going to work, respect your parent, she is not a lifeless trunk when having sex, she is romantic as the word goes, she listens to you, she will pre-intimacy and bring kinky stuff to bed just to please you, she will bring food while you are on bed, say positive things about you when she is with her friends, compliment your junior snake every now and then, wear sexy stuff for you only, keep your properties safe when you are traveling to other place, she is obedient, she never says no to you BUT you know that
[/b]

Abegi!!! She must be a can of powder waiting to explode one day. If you feel you can handle that possibility, then yeah she's worth keeping. any human being is!
Re: Fellas? by 190: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
^ Ragdolls av u kissed my as[i]s [/i]today grin grin grin
Re: Fellas? by ragdollz: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

^ Ragdolls av u kissed my as[i]s [/i]today grin grin grin

Ur papa.

Does that answer your question??
cool
Re: Fellas? by toyemz(f): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
@poster

if she is not bringing her past into her present
why should you ?
it wasn't her fault and she  hasn't turned into an nasty person,
so do your bit and help her forget about the ugly memories that would rare up sometimes
you've go a good thing going mate
keep the fire burning pls
Re: Fellas? by 190: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
ragdollz:

your papa.

Does that answer your question??
cool

Bak 2 ur pickin papa x300000 angry angry
Re: Fellas? by ragdollz: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

Bak 2 your pickin papa x300000 angry angry

LMAO. Put a straw in my crack and suck, 190. Then we can call it a night. Otondo!!!
Re: Fellas? by 190: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ewww gross, u be witch!!

Ragdollz lets start a thread somewhere and fight, what do u say
Re: Fellas? by ragdollz: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

Ewww gross, u be witch!!

Ragdollz lets start a thread somewhere and fight, what do u say

You're not even worth the TIME, on and off line, so PLEASE, just do the right thing (for you) and go to youtube and watch like 200 more videos then go to sleep. Ewu!!!
Re: Fellas? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
undecided
Re: Fellas? by 190: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2011
ragdollz:

You're not even worth the TIME, on and off line, so PLEASE, just do the right thing (for you) and go to youtube and watch like 200 more videos then go to sleep. Ewu!!!

SMH::: angry
It is your punash that is an ewu.

African coast bat grin grin
Re: Fellas? by HighChief4(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
@OP
Please keep her if she is all you mentioned, was never her fault
Re: Fellas? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
Your imaginary 'wife' doesn't exist. Question invalid.
Re: Fellas? by LordReed(m): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2011
WHat a woman! Definitely a keeper!

(1) (Reply)

Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? / Help / What If Nigerian Women Had To Pay Dowry To Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.