Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? (747 Views)

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? / If Dis Girl Is Ma Sis, I Won't Be Afraid Of Dating Nairaland Guys Lolz / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2011
What wud u do, you were sitting on ur own and someone comes from behind and closes ur eye!(U no all those childish play children play) and you remove the persons hand turn around and u realise u dnt know the person what wud u do? Girls if u realise it was a handsome dude that did dat to u. Guys wat wud u do if u realise the person was a drop dead gorgeous sexy babe?
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by 190: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2011
Its mite be a mistake

No big deal -

Lesbian boy its not all Jokes plays that end up on the bed

I know where your dirty mind is already heading undecided
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2011
I forgot to add d person did it on purpose, lol and were is my eye going, tongue
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by 190: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2011
LesbianBoy:

I forgot to add d person did it on purpose, lol and were is my eye going, tongue
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by iyatrustee(f): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2011
smh @ lesboy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by pendo89(f): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2011
I enjoy watching that 'WELCOME' signature only. smiley
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
@poster
if she is fine, i'll tell her:" i have no idea who you are but come give me a hug"
if she is fugly, i'll tell her:" sorry, you have me mistaken for someone else"
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by dammytex: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
{pretty girl} Hey, How are you? Long time. You still look beautiful as ever. Guess what; I misplaced your number when my fone got stolen. Could you please punch your number on ma fone again? I wouldn't like to lose touch again? How about that your boyfriend, are yo still with him? Really nice seeing you,

{Ugly girl} You dey mad? You no dey look road? Mcheew.
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
I would call the police
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by seedord247(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

I would call the police

despite the fact that you are ugly and somebody did that to you
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
I will also relate with her as if i know her somewhere follow by logical introduction and end in ordinary friendship.noting more.noting less
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by iice(f): 3:46am On Jul 27, 2011
Fine or ugly. Irrelevant. He either explains why he did it (and it had better be something interesting or original) or get lost.
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2011
What on earth is this?
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by 190: 4:22am On Jul 27, 2011
REALITY101:

What on earth is this?
undecided
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by Ekpoma1: 4:29am On Jul 27, 2011
I go para 4 am wella. That juju wey she put 4 hand k cova my eyes mak she remove d JuJu 4 my eyes.
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 27, 2011
190 have you taken your pill today?
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by 190: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I go para 4 am wella. That juju wey she put 4 hand k cova my eyes mak she remove d JuJu 4 my eyes.

REALITY101:

190 have you taken your pill today?

Not yet maybe after takin ur d1ck in my mouth undecided
Re: Nl Guys And Girls What U Do If Dis Hapuned To U? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 27, 2011
Now that is so fucking gay. . Not mine MOBO's belongs to you

(1) (Reply)

yeah... censored by my friend. / Did This Guy Go Too Far? / Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.