Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) (47180 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by realstars: 10:22pm On May 10, 2021
The Strugle Countinue
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by ella45(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2021
Good for them shebi them dey support the ugm since how I wish na dusk to dawn self
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by yesloaded: 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
lasisi69:
lol

End tym traffic grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by HarunaWest(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks
5K interest for 50K/Month....Are you sure you know what you are saying dude?.
Don't use your mouth and put yourself in trouble ooo...Beat it down

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
hmmm...herdsmem go soon atack dem now
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Lamasta(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2021
Innocent Nigerians always at the receiving end from the time of Cobid-29 to where we are today
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:31pm On May 10, 2021
I love Wike’s no nonsense approach to Security

If dem born IPOB well let them attack Rivers State again

Wike will Panel beat their heads into order

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:31pm On May 10, 2021
yesloaded:

End tym traffic grin
lol... Sabi brah... First to like your PP .. make I send accant
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by yesloaded: 10:35pm On May 10, 2021
lasisi69:
lol... Sabi brah... First to like your PP .. make I send accant

grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2021
He enacted a curfew throughout the state using Covid-19 as the reason thereby ruining an already stressed economy surviving the drop in oil prices. The state economy has deteriorated over the past few months (one of the highest in the unemployment rate ranking), now another curfew and worsening insecurity. Add the one-city state nature and you have a desolate state governed by a mentally impaired pot-bellied and frog sounding dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by megacity: 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
11 hours curfew is unnecessary.

7pm is way too early

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by mrnelsono(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
Wahala wey dey this country be like children bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by pachigo001(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
U mean mrs tambuwal�
GodHatesBigots:

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Jayrow08: 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
All of u r covered with the BLOOD
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Subzero047: 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
In Style Plus Voice - Imagine that

undecided

Those rotten UGU don carry their Sara pass mosalasi... It's Emperor Wike

This one is praising Wike, wonders will never end

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
Rubbish... Where is the traffic? This one na traffic? They shld come to Lagos and c the real meaning and definition of traffic. By the time dey seatdow for Lagos traffic for 4hr life go tire them.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by sazycul: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:
UGM
curfew starts tomorrow not today.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by ygowon: 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Why you quote me now?
sazycul:
curfew starts tomorrow not today.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by lastempero: 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
divinecode101:

This is no war, this is Wike dealing with Ipigs, he knows how to handle those miscreants called ipigs

How does this relate to ipob or you just decided to be stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Gavel(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2021
Fake news. The 7pm curfew takes effect from tomorrow.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
What's the need for the curfew?
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by naturalflow: 11:05pm On May 10, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks
have you done this kind of business before?how are you sure the business will generate such % as you promised?
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Burstit(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:
Wike giving IPOB heat.

grin
mumuu, so motorists and residents now don turn IPOB?? Efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by wizod(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:
[s]Wike giving IPOB heat[\s].

grin
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by BigBrother54321: 11:19pm On May 10, 2021
I trust Wike. If you want to meet your maker, cross Wike. You people will soon be trending hashtags to free your criminal brothers.

You see the mass of bullets that fell from a truck somewhere in the SE over the weekend? I hear they are actually 10 trucks. Its Nigeria’s gift to SE UGM/Ipob murderers & anarchists and will be ably presented to them by our Security forces with fury.

TATATATATA!!!

Enjoy the meal you have prepared.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Xlareenonyi(f): 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
It was something else. From early morning till night,everywhere blocked.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2021
as e dey hot
Re: Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2021
lastempero:

How does this relate to ipob or you just decided to be stupid.

I don't know how old you are though or you stole your uncle's phone to type this rvbbish, in the first instance go and research what caused the curfew.

If you can still use this phone to type, then come back and comment like a same person next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.