Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

History Picture Of The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Picture Of The Day (991 Views)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Picture Of Nelson Mandela With His GCFR Medal In 1990. / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Picture Of The Day by mancoconut: 9:30pm On May 10, 2021
Biafran soldiers pictured with a beautiful Biafran woman all finding joy and beaming with smiles even amidst heavy Federal bombardments.

3 Likes

Re: History Picture Of The Day by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32pm On May 10, 2021
See how cute they all looked

7 Likes

Re: History Picture Of The Day by IgweOfNnewi: 9:48pm On May 10, 2021
No wonder they lost woefully, they lack concentration and tenacity, they are divided, I am sure their stupidity would have lead to the death of 3 million people and even the lady in the picture killed like cockroach

3 Likes

Re: History Picture Of The Day by mancoconut: 9:55pm On May 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
No wonder they lost woefully, they lack concentration and tenacity, they are divided, I am sure their stupidity would have lead the death of 3 million people and even the lady in the picture killed like cockroach
And the pig grunts! If an ordinary picture can bring out this much pain, bitterness and frustration from you, then I can't imagine how miserable your life will be in your everyday life... sucks to be product of rape, your poor slut of a mother who got gang-raped to produce an unfortunate chromosome like you with a contaminated DNA would sure wish she had aborted you grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History Picture Of The Day by 2elliot: 9:56pm On May 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
No wonder I am woefully stupid, I lack concentration and wisdom, I am very dumb, I am sure my stupidity would lead me to my death like a stupid smelling cockroach
U go get sense laslas.

3 Likes

Re: History Picture Of The Day by SweetVibe: 10:26pm On May 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
No wonder they lost woefully, they lack concentration and tenacity, they are divided, I am sure their stupidity would have lead the death of 3 million people and even the lady in the picture killed like cockroach
Wait oo, na person born this one.
God forbid!!!

4 Likes

Re: History Picture Of The Day by Shellsploit: 11:41pm On May 10, 2021
Getty images sef!
Re: History Picture Of The Day by leofab(f): 4:10am On May 11, 2021
Getty image
Re: History Picture Of The Day by pricklewane: 5:37am On May 11, 2021
This is coming from people from a senseless tribe that radiate chronic hate without seeing a picture of Fulani Hausa Yoruba smiling. Many of your Igbos moment like lunatics on NL. Maybe you do not know what you accuse others of is what you do daily or something I just don't know.

If they mention Tinubu Fashola Aregbe na hate una go de exhibit but you want others to rejoice at sighting your own pictures. I don't know if you even have a brain to think.

mancoconut:

And the pig grunts! If an ordinary picture can bring out this much pain, bitterness and frustration from you, then I can't imagine how miserable your life will be in your everyday life... sucks to be product of rape, your poor slut of a mother who got gang-raped to produce an unfortunate chromosome like you with a contaminated DNA would sure wish she had aborted you grin
Re: History Picture Of The Day by Karlovych: 5:39am On May 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed Beautiful, unlike the ones that fought with tigers and leopards in the jungle that gave them scars on their faces

2 Likes

Re: History Picture Of The Day by ecomalchemist(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2021
na she dey give dem joy
Re: History Picture Of The Day by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:49am On May 11, 2021
Almost everything leads to tribal disagreement here,I tire for una, na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: History Picture Of The Day by Arda1000(m): 5:54am On May 11, 2021
Beautiful people
Re: History Picture Of The Day by Asgard73: 6:52am On May 11, 2021
Igbo Amaka cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2023 Presidency Should Come From South/south / ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE / Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu Now Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.