Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? (42199 Views)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

This is were you're wrong. Igbos marry largely for social and economic gain even in 2021. Money is their god.

That is very poor generalization...

I have Igbo friends who are married... They married for no such thing! Most of these people are already made socially and economically prior to getting married unlike their counterparts from other tribes and regions.

Let's learn to be truthful!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Muna4real(f): 9:20am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I'm allergic to chestbeating.

We don't care.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by pfadom: 9:23am On May 11, 2021
Reno Omokri has through this piece demonstrated an indisputable intellectual sagacity.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Morenikeji070: 9:24am On May 11, 2021
Lolz I dey tell you... South west is the heart of Nigeria na south west have resources pass apart from crude oil at least we have for ondo and lagos.. so we are okay with that
adedehinbo:
you guys Sha,well it's good to hype your region,do a survey,go to the east and count how many of igbo youth is educated, do the same thing in the west and judge yourself
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Muna4real(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2021
PoloG:
the richest tribe are yorubas... followed by northerners. . Igbo man no dey forbe list...I wonder which success you come dey talk again

Weather we de Forbes list or not, the truth is that we don't beg for food. A lot of Igbos even in the villages are very comfortable.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 11, 2021
Baawahala:

You are teaching your brother tribalism 101 tongue

You don't take bibles or ideologies to the battle front. Your detribalised nature won't stop the tribalist from attacking you, you're only making your oppression easier.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by goshee: 9:28am On May 11, 2021
AbaLion:

Emphasis on "the north". At no point in history, both pre or post-independence were ibos ever ahead of the Yoruba - Never was and Never will be.
There is a reason that Yoruba have never been an inch bothered about your so called "ibo domination" fantasy which only existed in the imagination of an average ibo - the fact that Yoruba being the "head" would never give a damn regarding how the "tail" wags, so long it's stuck in between the legs.
The north could be much bothered about ibos flooding her region fill up job opportunities meant for the northerners being the most educationally disadvantaged at the time as rightly expressed by Ahmadu Bello. In contrast, the Yoruba region was the standard template such that it was readily the best option for a lot of Igbos to get the best of western Education. The best of Igbo brains in the mordern era, I dare say, are Southwest trained, Ngozi okonjo iweala, Chinua Achebe, your most prized assets had a bite of the cherry.
At a point, during colonialism, A certain Samuel Ajayi Crowther had come back from slavery as a missionary to teach your ibo ancestors how to read and write through the publication of the isuoma ibo premier - Till date, ibos had not shown appreciation, nonetheless, We Muuve!..
Till the end of the world, ibos can never catch up in any academic endeavor. For every 1 ibos produced, Yoruba would have produced 10 (and I'm being reasonable)
Trash,,make it snappy when you want to type rubbish

-Lion
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 11, 2021
If you go to SW,you will know that presently, its only 25% of the 1990s generation are in school.
They are generally lazy.
Ask Nigeria Bureau of Statistics.I am just coming from their office now.
If I tell you what I saw,if the trend continue,the Yoruba will have more area boys,rougs,fake pastors who soot their foolishness with religion,and more betrayers. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by computer0810(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2021
mancoconut:

Loads of rubbish, even in your region most of the notable academicians in your academic institutions were Igbo, I believe the first VC from the University of Ibadan was Kenneth Dike? How come Igbos produced majority of the best brains in the areas of civil service and other top Federal ministerial jobs during the first republic according to records even confirmed by the British? how come the best educated crop of military officers and NCO's at the time who were Sandhurst trained and educated were mainly Igbos (once again confirmed by the British in all their classifications of the various regions on the merit of facts and records)?, the fear of Igbo domination wasn't only prevalent in the North but also had significant inroads in the Westeen region (otherwise the famous "Yoruba ronu" anti Igbo speech by Akintola wouldn't have been birthed).

Currently (if you want to go by present statistics), all the best performing states that have topped the index in all the national exam indices over the past years have been SE states, bring me any (and I triple dare you) any current stats that shows all the SW states outperform the SE states on any academic level both home and abroad and I'll forever hold my peace, it's not enough to blab without presenting your facts!
You guys are just making noise about first VC of UI but we know from our history that there are more qualified professors then and Zik foolishly appointed a igbo man ahead of more qualified yoruba professors, but hw does dis amount to having more educated ppl than yoruba, only a fool will think that way, u have a university in the west, use a igbo VC, ironically who r those that will be more educated, is d sch educating d VC of the ppl of the said region

Most of u igbos are just dumb....when it comes to being industrious I give it to igbos but education forget it, u r not more intelligent and expose as omokri so if his telling u that fact just take it, he has seen it all and u cannot base ur conclusion on ur own imagination

When it comes to special center and running a manipulated exam we all know hw south east go about dis.....it seems u r living on imaginary assumptions

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

That is very poor generalization...

I have Igbo friends who are married... They married for no such thing! Most of these people are already made socially and economically prior to getting married unlike their counterparts from other tribes and regions.

Let's learn to be truthful!

There's a reason why you're the major tribe that sells it's women of money, goats, yams and gin for marriage. The average Igbo man worships money, it's his one true religion.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Awoleesu(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2021
And it is highly ignorant to say that the Southwest depends on other regions for electricity. Not true. The Southwest has Papalanto, Olorunsogo 1 and 2, Egbin Thermal Power station and Omotosho 1 and 2. It seems that Mr. Okeowo still has a 1960s mindset. Today’s Nigerian electricity is not solely hydro based (Kainji Dam, Geregu, etc). Those days are long gone.

FACT!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by ExpertEDITOR: 9:32am On May 11, 2021
Xdesign79:

Can you post links of statistics to back your claim?
You are asking for too much my friend. People from that side are known for making bogus claims without evidence. Keep asking and watch him turn it to abuse show. That is how they are wired.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Masterkernel1: 9:35am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

On this, Reno is 100% correct and I agree with him for the first time.

But Reno should be ready to take insults from those people deveroping the universe with their imaginary education. cheesy

I would have read and remain passive, but since you want the measurements taken, you're in the last 15 years lagging behind, object that, and l serve you with facts.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Masterkernel1: 9:36am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

But Reno should be ready to take insults from those people deveroping the universe with their imaginary education. cheesy

I would have read and remain passive, but since you want the measurements taken, you're in the last 15 years lagging behind, object that, and l serve you with facts.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by goshee: 9:36am On May 11, 2021
PoloG:
the richest tribe are yorubas... followed by northerners. . Igbo man no dey forbe list...I wonder which success you come dey talk again
Nnewi in Anambra state is the richest town in West Africa ,, they have the highest distribution of billionaires
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Pyhonist: 9:37am On May 11, 2021
Have always known this Okeowo guy billion must include our stolen collective wealth. Only in Nigeria can a lame person can become billionaire. We have quite a number of them in the transport union.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by akanke79: 9:40am On May 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
South West has obviously done so well for itself, especially in education. However, one thing I know for certain is that it takes so much to build a city.

If Nigeria splits today and the government doesn't make effort to keep the non-Yoruba residents, Lagos will become a shadow of its former itself. That's because both Nigerians and foreigners built the city.

Yorubaland will rather bring in Scandinavians to plan our city.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by adedehinbo(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2021
Morenikeji070:
Lolz I dey tell you... South west is the heart of Nigeria na south west have resources pass apart from crude oil at least we have for ondo and lagos.. so we are okay with that
even in ogun State,I can confirm this to u, during obasanjo era they discovered it,but there is a strong reason why there is delay in it's exploration
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by computer0810(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2021
Baawahala:
If you go to SW,you will know that presently, its only 25% of the 1990s generation are in school.
They are generally lazy.
Ask Nigeria Bureau of Statistics.I am just coming from their office now.
If I tell you what I saw,if the trend continue,the Yoruba will have more area boys,rougs,fake pastors who soot their foolishness with religion,and more betrayers. grin

Childish write up.....tell dis to ur ppl in d mud republic...if I have to base igbo intelligence on ur write up I'll say hausa r more educated than u guys sef
U r just coming from NBS where I work, so u went there to verify omokri post dis morning inside ur dreams abi.....I work with NBS and our office in lagos is at ikoyi am sure u will have to google to know where it is if I ask u....I school at FSS sasha ibadan and we have another FSS in enugu and kaduna, I sch there before proceeding to the university for my first and second degree, telling u all dis so u know I am d NBS and D NBS is me....presently the south west has 38.9% of the country education by region and south south comes second not even the south east

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Hasino007(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2021
Hmmm! Tactical chastise by Okeowo and unsolicited patronage by Omokri.

Been Educated is to be productive.
Awolowos Free Education is to prepare his people towards taking up majority civil service opportunities and not to be self reliant.
If Yoruba's Are as educated as always been been agreed.
I should see industrialization where the omoluabis are the originators in technology and product value addition and processing rather than pooling so called "educated people" for scarce federal allotment creating no sustainable industry from knowledge acquired.
I will gladly see a Yoruba nation becoming like Japan and or China or Us or Europe where majority are scouting to travel to for ready made opportunities instead of creating one; what then is the value for Its education
Let us chew this, and re-engineer the purpose of education for the benefit of our nation.
God bless grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by goshee: 9:46am On May 11, 2021
AbaLion:

You referring to a period of time when Zik was at the top of power, a time ibo centrism was rife, when ibo almost had it all. Even when there were better qualified individuals of other regions with accompanying recommendations from the British former heads of various institutions, Zik would still go ahead to fill up top positions in federal civil service with a large number of ibos.
After all, they were federal appointments and the big dog called the big shots. Some top ibo officers also replicated tribal appointments in recruitment of ibos in the service.
Yoruba Ronu was apt and timely as it awakened the consciousness of an average Yoruba to the guiles of Zik and the generality of ibo's slimy nature. As they flood themselves in your space, disguised to conquer, denied the indigenes their rightful slots for his ibo kinsmen, and at most times, transfer federal contracts meant for the West to the East. In all of these, their most cherished space back home was being protected from an inch of it being occupied by an outsider, such is the case till date.
With Zik being the President & Governor General, All the Federal parastatals in the Eastern region were occupied and dominated by the ibos, without any slightest consideration to the Westerners or Northerners.
Zik's craziest idea of ibo domination through abuse of power was soon discovered to be the Achille's heel of ibo subjugation.

Currently, the Weac results in the SE would count for nothing as long as individuals from SW are breaking records that any ibo will find it hard to match, if ever..
Aside producing an undergraduate proffessor in the history of Nigeria recently, this girl has just proven both home and abroad that she is head above any ibo child her age that could come out of the South east.
Where were the sophisticated yorubas when illiterate Zik against all odds became the first president and governor general ?

Igbos are always the first and you can't rewrite history,,
First Nigerian president igbo,
First Nigerian military head of state igbo
First civilian vice president of Nigeria igbo
First Senate president of Nigeria igbo
First indigenous speaker of the house of reps igbo

I can go on and on and on ,,yorubas woke up from their slumber during and after the civil war ,,,if not civil war yorubas can't stand the igbos in all ramification,,, the richest town in West Africa is Nnewi ,,they have tee highest distribution of billionaires,,check your facts
-Lion
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by tundeport(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2021
With full respect to Mr olu okeowo,pls don't mess up that clean surname pls,I may not be rich now,but I value that surname Wella,leave this country palava for them,after all you are rich enough.....pls am still looking for a car to drive on Uber to take care of my family,pay rent and school fees for my child, don't rag that name for all to be able to get help whenever we go and mention that okeowo pls thanks sir.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Safemoon: 9:49am On May 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The Igbos may not be educated like the Yorubas (All thanks to Obafemi Awolowo's free education) but, I can tell you that the Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria .

Don't be deceived I was born in the west .I can comfortable tell you that no tribe in Nigeria have more graduates than the Igbod forget propaganda.
Go to any university in the west after the Yoruba you will have Igbos as second most populated in the university.same applies to the north,middle birth and southsouth.
Now go to eastern universities 90 percent of the students are igbos.do the calculation and tell me how other regions produces more graduates than the south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by luminouz(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded is pure figment of silly imagination. One wonders which era in Nigeria do you belong, Reno Omokri. In the 60 Nigeria, from military to academic, one certain ethnic group dominated things in Nigeria and it was certainly not Yoruba or people from southwest.
Imagination can be silly? grin

The way y'all weaponise emotions is amusing to say the least.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by holyfather(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I'm allergic to chestbeating.

Then go and die of allergy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by goshee: 9:50am On May 11, 2021
Masterclass32:
See them rejoicing. Reno is right this time, abi? He's suddenly stating facts, no more mumu buttons. But, everytime he spoke good of SE they said he was pressing Igbo mumu button.

This our SW neighbours sef.
They don't have sense at all
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by seniorkachion(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2021
adedehinbo:
you guys Sha,well it's good to hype your region,do a survey,go to the east and count how many of igbo youth is educated, do the same thing in the west and judge yourself

The only sure survey are Jamb statistics. Tells a story.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by gabbasin: 10:00am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Reno isn't 100% correct, the power stations that are sited in the southwest are powered by gas from another region which is the niger delta, don't let us deceive ourselves, every part of Nigeria majorly rely on oil, Lagos inclusive
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2021
He can talk just to secure his political appointment incase Jonathan's power fool
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Komu1048(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2021
Please all this Igbo/Yoruba war should stop. I don’t know how fighting over supremacy adds to your pocket for Christ sake.

Do you know how many Yorubas have done well for themselves travel out of this country and couldn’t identify if Osun is a state or a country
Or
How many igbos are doing so well abroad that, the talk of Biafra is like speaking in fables.

But instead of us to see how we can better our lives. We are more concern with Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa supremacy is what we have reduced ourselves to?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

There's a reason why you're the major tribe that sells it's women of money, goats, yams and gin for marriage. The average Igbo man worships money, it's his one true religion.

I am very sure I never said I'm from the East; I said I have Igbo friends, same way I have friends from every region of this nation... You really should work harder at your comprehension skills. It will also help if you quit being tribal and bigoted.

Now, I wonder why you are shifting goal posts... I thought we were analyzing your submission that Igbo guys marry solely for social and economic uplift, which I corrected you on with facts!

Well, it is your prerogative to keep hating individuals who are doing well for themselves and don't know you exist... However, have the semblance of intelligence to remain objective and open-minded in critical discussions. Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by neyohh: 10:08am On May 11, 2021
Reads more like SW potential not actuality.

Sw breed's hoodlums/fake pastors, far too much than the potentials listed here.

An imbalance that needs to be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.