Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence (51101 Views)

Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
donbenie:
And where you there or we should believe the government that doesn't lie?

The report itself does not describe armed robbers, but you are of course free to believe what you may.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by EvolvedPisces(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bunch of Confused moda fuckkker
Bashir ahmad says no

Alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration

Still balling and rolling.....

Those pussy asss efcc can not grab my asss
Even if they succeed.....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye I will be free again like a bird
aba cryer ... Air Lord, I see you
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Oppy2k2: 10:30pm On May 10, 2021
What have we done to deserve this lieing government
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by lexy2014: 10:31pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:

What would you call those who rob you without arms?

I don't no. U tell me
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2021
So no CCTV camera in that Fulani rock?

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Womanizer(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2021
I thought they initially denied the story when it broke?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Telstar: 10:34pm On May 10, 2021
myqel:
If the house of the people in charge of our security architecture is no longer safe, then, nothing should surprise us any longer concerning the security of our Nation....No wonder Jesus said It is finished
Nigeria is finished. You better seek for asylum now before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Blakpot: 10:36pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:
Peoples Gazette reported an "armed robbery", which is clearly not true!

We all know in Nigeria's lingo, there's no difference between burglary and armed robbery.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Emola12(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2021
Sheikh gumi go soon lock the aso rock now remain small
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Telstar: 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
Getting close. There might be military coup soon.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
Blakpot:

We all know in Nigeria's lingo, there's no difference between burglary and armed robbery.

We all do not know any crap of the sort. Some of us paid for a quality education and so know the "difference between burglary and armed robbery"!

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by ygowon: 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
They will succeed next time. Amen
blinking001:
They will never succeed Amen
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
Joromi1:

Could you rob in Aso Rock without carrying arms?

Could I not be staff in Aso Rock and steal?

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by ogododo: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
Professor Ibrahim Gambari has confirmed that there was an attempt to burgle his residence in Aso Rock according to President Buhari's media aide, Garba Shehu.

Peoples Gazette had reported about an alleged robbery incident in Aso Rock.

Garba Shehu tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1391852714984869888

Bashir don confirm, he be fake. He kno kno wetin dey sele for Aso Rock.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Totilopussylick(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
grin
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Thinktwicemybro: 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
Oga it wasn't a foolish attempt, people are hungry and you kept millions lying on the floor in your house. You are the fool, we can't be fooled. The poor will One day rise against the rich. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no. U tell me

How about thief?

If I snatch your phone or pick your pocket, will you call me an armed robber?

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
Nothing to Worry about ? Dude if they like make them shoot you we no go worry
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by obicmag(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
Drsnives:
Buhari thunder fire your father left nash

Na buhari double thunder go fire.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by 3kay945(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Hmm.. the drama is getting real.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by obicmag(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
So there was an attempt?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by princetom1(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:
Peoples Gazette reported an "armed robbery", which is clearly not true!

When will u be able to decode? The fact that it was first debunked means its true. If not, they wount have come out with the truth first
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by billyG(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
When U think yo ears are full,it is only in this regime that rats occupied Asorock,now burglers in asorock...I suspect many of bubu relatives hanging around doing nothing there but only to eat,sleep & shiit....next time we will hear that they litters d presidential garden in poo.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Keemsleek005(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2021
dgr8truth:
Never expect any positive change from this present government, they are never coordinated they speak from both sides of their mouth, don't trust them if you do, it is at your own risk or should I say disappointment.

Bashir Ahmed just said it is fake news, Gambari is now confirming the same fake news as true, and we are expecting things to turn a corner, how can it happened when we have these set of clueless people in governance.

The people that voted for president Buhari the second and third time need national beating.

Bashir Ahmed was right no such thing happened in Aso rock, the chief of staff does not live inside Aso rock, only the president and his vice lives inside aso rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 10:56pm On May 10, 2021
princetom1:

When will u be able to decode? The fact that it was first debunked means its true. If not, they wount have come out with the truth first

You use "decode" as I would say "make up crap in your head and believe it is true". buda is immune from such ignorance in reasoning.

There may have been a robbery but it could not possibly have been armed considering the security in place at Aso Rock. The residents of Aso Rock are just not bold enough to not have a whole battalion plus some guarding them, and an armed robbery would need to be in the form of a war or the robbers would need to be mad people to attempt such stupidity.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Drsnives(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2021
obicmag:

Na buhari double thunder go fire.
That man is a curse to humanity

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by chaloskyx: 11:00pm On May 10, 2021
NIGERIANS SIT DOWN WELL AND THINK A GOVERNMENT THAT CANT PROTECT THE SEAT OF POWER ASO ROCK WITH ALL THE SECURITY IS NOW THE GOVERNMENT YOU THINK CAN PROTECT YOU FROM TERRORISTS I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU YOU HAVE NO GOVERNMENT OR SECURITY
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by princetom1(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:

You use "decode" as I would say "make up crap in your head and believe it is true". buda is immune from such ignorance in reasoning.

There may have been a robbery but it could not possibly have been armed considering the security in place at Aso Rock. The residents of Aso Rock are just not bold enough to not have a whole battalion plus some guarding them, and an armed robbery would need to be in the form of a war or the robbers would need to be mad people to attempt such stupidity.

OK... Read the latest before u reply me sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by NwaNimo1(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Whoube99(f): 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
Professor Ibrahim Gambari has confirmed that there was an attempt to burgle his residence in Aso Rock according to President Buhari's media aide, Garba Shehu.

Peoples Gazette had reported about an alleged robbery incident in Aso Rock.

Garba Shehu tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1391852714984869888

Even aso rock is not save

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.