Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence (51102 Views)

Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Conrod: 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Snake swallowing story

It can't be more than his staffs

That razor gazette should take time.. Armed robbers as in armed with gun in Aso rock?

May we no see fire inside well
Now that bashir ahmed delibrately decieved nigerians,are you gonna call for his sack ?.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Yankee101: 11:10pm On May 10, 2021
If they have sense they'll know that people must be very desperate to even attempt that

Fix the country or the fallout will consume you all
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by emmyN(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:

You use "decode" as I would say "make up crap in your head and believe it is true". buda is immune from such ignorance in reasoning.

There may have been a robbery but it could not possibly have been armed considering the security in place at Aso Rock. The residents of Aso Rock are just not bold enough to not have a whole battalion plus some guarding them, and an armed robbery would need to be in the form of a war or the robbers would need to be mad people to attempt such stupidity.

Everything you've written in your second paragraph are mere conjectures. I'll call it crap.

The summary of the OP is that there is insecurity in the foremost seat of government in this country. Whether or not they were armed is inconsequential, and you have absolutely no credible intel to posit they weren't armed.

Your darling daddy brought in terrorists, hoodlums, armed robbers and burglars into Aso rock. It's a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 11:15pm On May 10, 2021
emmyN:

Everything you've written in your second paragraph are mere conjectures. I'll call it crap.

The summary of the OP is that there is insecurity in the foremost seat of government in this country. Whether or not they were armed is inconsequential, and you have absolutely no credible intel to posit they weren't armed.

Your darling daddy brought in terrorists, hoodlums, armed robbers and burglars into Aso rock. It's a shame.

Perhaps learn to monitor your own conjecture before mine.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 11:19pm On May 10, 2021
princetom1:

OK... Read the latest before u reply me sha

See below how it is now being described as a burglary by one single thief. Meanwhile, people have it in their heads that arm robbers stormed Aso Rock!

The police, in a related development is searching for a suspected burglar who unsuccessfully attempted to break into the house of Maikano Abdullahi on Thursday, last week,” Mr Shehu said on Twitter.

See also how a supposed armed attack that did happen was not on Aso Rock!

The Presidency on Monday confirmed reports that a gang of armed robbers reportedly attacked the residences of Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, and that of Administrative Officer, Abubakar Maikano, on a street around the Villa gate, Abuja.
https://www.nairaland.com/6547611/how-buharis-chief-staff-vips#101567817
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by welis1(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
They will rush to debunk it, just give it sometime and the confused linuses will not know when the real story will burst out. Lying kleptos everywhere
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2021
That an attempt could even be made to burgle house of the President chief of staff is enough to conclude that the security architecture of Nigeria has collapsed under Buhari's regime. This should worry any sensible Nigerian.

Something big is about to happen,I mean A BIG BANG !
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by somehow: 11:24pm On May 10, 2021
Maybe one of the domestic staff wanted to get his or her own national cake?

Maybe more than one staff?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by socialmediaman: 11:25pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Snake swallowing story

It can't be more than his staffs

That razor gazette should take time.. Armed robbers as in armed with gun in Aso rock?

May we no see fire inside well

Does “armed robbery” mean armed with gun? Do all robbers arm themselves with guns? Did the previous story state that they were armed with guns?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:
Peoples Gazette reported an "armed robbery", which is clearly not true!
So you think this government is telling the truth?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 11:34pm On May 10, 2021
PopeP:
So you think this government is telling the truth?

I have not based my opinion on "this government", but on Peoples Gazette who have obviously reported untruths.

That said, governments lie. So it will be naive to think our own Nigerian government will always tell the truth.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by membranus: 11:35pm On May 10, 2021
Barryseal:
I think the Boko boys in nearby Niger state were just testing the microphone.
Nigerians will one day wake up to Shekau addressing the nation after the national anthem.

Kaiii!!

God forbid.

A o ni ri ina lori orule.
(We shall not see fire on top of the roof)
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 11:37pm On May 10, 2021
socialmediaman:

Does “armed robbery” mean armed with gun? Do all robbers arm themselves with guns? Did the previous story state that they were armed with guns?

No, armed robbery does not mean armed with guns. An armed robber can be armed with a knife or cutlass or a stick. Fact is these were thieves attempting a burglary and not armed robbers!
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by socialmediaman: 11:47pm On May 10, 2021
budaatum:

No, armed robbery does not mean armed with guns. An armed robber can be armed with a knife or cutlass or a stick. Fact is these were thieves attempting a burglary and not armed robbers!

I agree it could’ve been a burglary incident possibly with inside information. This says a lot about the security of the area though. Imagine if they weren’t burglars and went to cause mayhem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by smallsmall: 11:48pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
This gazette go soon detect the sinking titanic

Small fame like this, dem go wan dey post blue and black stories ..

Armed robbers entering Aso rock, just imagine how dumb it sounds

Modified: But make we talk reality oo, it seems like some Nigerians have stopped reasoning logically.

How would armed robbers pass through all the security check points in Aso rock?

@helinuis : You see your life now?
You see how you exposed your idiocy, shallowness and ignorance?
Dont come here tomorrow and start claiming you have sense or that you are not a BMC dying over 30K otherwise, strong thing go happen.

Failed peeps supporting a Failed Govt.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Olajah81: 11:52pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bunch of Confused moda fuckkker
Bashir ahmad says no

Alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration

Still balling and rolling.....

Those pussy asss efcc can not grab my asss
Even if they succeed.....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye I will be free again like a bird

It being a while
Really miss you.
I thought uvre out of 9ja
How is hustling
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by DgrandFada007(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2021
This is so rediculous to hear..... Sine the day one of this government, if dog � no swallow moni snake or elephant will not allow our president to enter his office. What nonsense, a whole Aso Rock now turn to something else if Aisha no fight, Buhari an his cabal will tell us dt thief enter president office and carry away Buhari � or his Agbada. Can any one imagine U.S of A. come out to tell their citizens that there's an attempt of Burglar in chief of staff at pentagon. Oh God safe us from this yeye people call APC.
Shame on you people that voted in this government
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 11:55pm On May 10, 2021
socialmediaman:

I agree it could’ve been a burglary incident possibly with inside information. This says a lot about the security of the area though. Imagine if they weren’t burglars and went to cause mayhem

Many will tell you Aso Rock is a den of thieves already. You can not have security if you are dishonest.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by tonididdy(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:

What do these bastards take Nigerians for?

Whatcha gon do about it?
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by smallsmall: 12:05am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:

You are confusing yourself, in a failed effort to justify the lies of this failed Govt.

1) Whether a 'Thief' is Armed or not Armed, He is still a Thief.

2) Whether the Thief is Armed with a GUN or Armed with a Knife or Cutlass, the Thief is still an ARMED Thief.

3) If that Thief 'ROBS' someone of their possession, he is termed a ROBBER

If you are capable of logical reasoning, just add those three sentences together and you will see that "a Thief" that is Armed with any sort of Weapon, who then dispossess someone of their belongings, is an ARMED ROBBER.

Thus, those who went into that Aso Rock Houses to disposes the Owners of their valuables, are Armed Robbers.

Simples.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Takolee: 12:11am On May 11, 2021
As they say in my hometown........
"You insist you detest criminality in your village...
" Yet your village head sells (marijuana) his wife trades in alcoholic drinks in a commercial scale"...........Yet you you shout, "we don't want to see devil in this village o"

If you know, you know!
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Takolee: 12:13am On May 11, 2021
As they say in my hometown........
"You insist you detest criminality in your village...
" Yet your village head sells (marijuana) his wife trades in alcoholic drinks in a commercial scale"...........Yet you shout, "we don't want to see devil in this village o"

If you know, you know!
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Forumobserver12(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2021
fof1:

Clearly Not True...so what do u call it...Liars in d range.

It was just a friendly visit na.... shocked
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 12:39am On May 11, 2021
I think you are confusing yourself. Sadly, any attempt to deconfuse you will only confuse you further so I'll just let you be.

Perhaps try small small to get over your ill-conceived opinion that I am trying justify a government and you will deconfuse yourself instead of confusing yourself by assuming I am doing what I have not done.

Good luck now.

smallsmall:

You are confusing yourself, in a failed effort to justify the lies of this failed Govt.

1) Whether a 'Thief' is Armed or not Armed, He is still a Thief.

2) Whether the Thief is Armed with a GUN or Armed with a Knife or Cutlass, the Thief is still an ARMED Thief.

3) If that Thief 'ROBS' someone of their possession, he is termed a ROBBER

If you are capable of logical reasoning, just add those three sentences together and you will see that "a Thief" that is Armed with any sort of Weapon, who then dispossess someone of their belongings, is an ARMED ROBBER.

Thus, those who went into that Aso Rock Houses to disposes the Owners of their valuables, are Armed Robbers.

Simples.

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Drosonogasta(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2021
There's nothing that's hidden again about this govt
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Yeahmehn: 1:12am On May 11, 2021
For someone who has been to this residential area in question I don't see how armed robbers can go there and come out! Maybe he stepped on someone's toes and DSS was sent to his house. After which he asked president and president denied sending anyone not knowing that cabal can send them as well and in his ignorance has claimed robbers attacked him
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Legendrysailor(m): 2:05am On May 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bunch of Confused moda fuckkker
Bashir ahmad says no

Alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration

Still balling and rolling.....

Those pussy asss efcc can not grab my asss
Even if they succeed.....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye I will be free again like a bird

shine ur eyes nigga cos efcc gat no joy nigga lol
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by McTobe(m): 2:05am On May 11, 2021
If you are not ashamed of this country by now then I am ashamed of you
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by wallrichy: 2:29am On May 11, 2021
Sunbo, it's like a game of chess. Hope you know how to play this game. The tactics is terrorise your enemy's strong area, draw them out, kill as many as possible while not get carried away by your main motive of capturing the king (BUHARI) and killing or arresting the queen (OSINBAJO). At this stage, the bandits have almost killed or disable all the prawns(soldiers), the security guiding the king and queen are been checked persistently presently. Even though that doesn't mean it's a final check but it's a big sign that the opponent (FGN) is weak and she's been subjected to attack which in chess language, it is been Checked...whenever you are checked, you quickly protect your king cos he might be capture and at this stage, it confirmed that you are weak and in due time if nothing is done, you will be overpowered and kill like an idiot or a stray dog just like might happen in Aso Rock. It would be very terrible for Boko Haram Boys to Hoist their flag in Aso Rock and hold Bubu Captive in a cage....can't just imagine that.....

OROSUNBOLB:
That an attempt could even be made to burgle house of the President chief of staff is enough to conclude that the security architecture of Nigeria has collapsed under Buhari's regime. This should worry any sensible Nigerian.

Something big is about to happen,I mean A BIG BANG !

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Blakpot: 2:29am On May 11, 2021
budaatum:

We all do not know any crap of the sort. Some of us paid for a quality education and so know the "difference between burglary and armed robbery"!

Lol
Did someone piss in ur cornflakes?
Or ur just disappointed n salty cos Gambari confirmed the robbery attempt?
Kpele! Take heart!

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 3:11am On May 11, 2021
Blakpot:

Lol
Did someone piss in ur cornflakes?
Or ur just disappointed n salty cos Gambari confirmed the robbery attempt?
Kpele! Take heart!

Abi now. Because it is me who lives in the Aso Rock that was attempted to be robbed as opposed to an "armed robbery".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.