Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence (51279 Views)

Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by nogragra: 9:41am On May 11, 2021
lalasticlala:
Professor Ibrahim Gambari has confirmed that there was an attempt to burgle his residence in Aso Rock according to President Buhari's media aide, Garba Shehu.

Peoples Gazette had reported about an alleged robbery incident in Aso Rock.

Garba Shehu tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1391852714984869888

Gambari, you Buhari and the rubbish cabals will not be twice lucky. Mark my words.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Fourteen90: 11:09am On May 11, 2021
You guys should take note! Very soon we will hear that a huge amount of money or vital documents is missing and they will blame it on the thief. How is it possible bfor a thief to attempt to rob the villa, a place that is highly secured while the residence of the President's cabinet within the villa is fenced and under the watch of DSS. Some people needs to upgrade there RAM or OS
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by shenaxy: 11:17am On May 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bunch of Confused moda fuckkker
Bashir ahmad says no

Alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration

Still balling and rolling.....

Those pussy asss efcc can not grab my asss
Even if they succeed.....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye I will be free again like a bird
Respond to my mail bro
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 12:55pm On May 11, 2021
It was a lie calling it an armed robbery! And Gambari did not say it was in Aso Rock but his own house "on a street next to the Villa" that was robbed!

The difference might not matter to you but it does to me since an armed attack on Aso Rock requires balls which I doubt you have!

computer0810:

U r dumb.....u said it was a lie b4, nw that dey partially admitted it u r still not believing bcoz u chose to be foolishly supporting d useless govt
U stay in ur shallow grave of joblessness while investigative journalists r doing there work reporting what is happening at every corner and angle of Nigeria, so u think d govt will come out clean to admit the real incident, who r u in life to tell if a story is not true, what information can u gather, even Buhari have no information....most of d boko haram and bandits attack may be unknown to even those in aso rock without d online news platform.....govt denying everything is d reason Nigeria is like dis today
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by budaatum: 1:16pm On May 11, 2021
I must obviously have a skill if you believe I am being paid, and I can not possibly be paid a pittance if I am not here wailing like you.

So you go learn a skill because moaning and wailing on Nairaland is not a skill that pays.

smallsmall:

You are not different from Bashir Ahmad, jobless Boys given the job of "Lying and Denying Anything" in sight, for some pittance.
Just make sure you use this time to learn a Skill so that you can be useful to yourself after 2023
when the Drip-Coins stop flowing from Buhari
. grin grin
Weldone, you hear.
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 15, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Oga it wasn't a foolish attempt, people are hungry and you kept millions lying on the floor in your house. You are the fool, we can't be fooled. The poor will One day rise against the rich. This I have seen.
Hungry thief..
Re: Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence by Thinktwicemybro: 11:13pm On May 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Hungry thief..
Obsession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.