Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

What lady’s want in a relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What lady’s want in a relationship (481 Views)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / This Lady Want You To Rate Her Nud£ Photoshoot. PHOTOS / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What lady’s want in a relationship by jenniferajeboh(f): 6:38am On May 11, 2021
Re: What lady’s want in a relationship by Blakjewelry(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2021
jenniferajeboh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JEO6BZ1kvs?version=4&hl=en_US

You are a woman na, you should be in a better position to answer that.

Jenifer. after watching the video, It seems you don't really understand your gender. All these things you mentioned only come into play when you folks realize time is no longer on your side. My thinks I am too good to be true, so she keeps trying to get away until she finally got the point. Her words I am not a Christian and a believer so that is it quit shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice / Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More / I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.