Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More (455 Views)

Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More by Stupidquestions: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
As a guyman, I know this issue of staying faithful is not easy, especially for men with means and money. It's even worse for men who go out a lot to drink and smoke.
If a man loves drinking beer or wine or going out to flex and smoke, it's almost unavoidable that he will flirt and cheat easily than guys who don't go out often to drink.
In my life, the period I have sexual interest is when I reduce drinking. And my friends who love going out to drink and smoke also flirt a lot. It is so because:
1. When you drink, alcohol inhibits one's judgement and reduces your will to shun seduction. Infact a ugly woman looks better to a tipsy man's judgement.
2. When tipsy, u easily get aroused with the faintest of sexual thought or sexually pleasing sight.
3 Smoking weed skyrockets your libido like jazz. Even if u are discipline, it's only time before u fall..cos sex is even sweeter and longer after smoking weed.
Don't let us even talk about how weed distort ur will to fight temptation and gives you strength and huge confidence to initiate what u may never do on a normal day. That's why fine gals easily fall for weed smokers cos they are bolder, and can fuck_ u to stupor. No one can argue this.
So let's stop pretending...if u drink alot or smoke alot, forget it, u will easily fall for women. Even Ashawo know this fact...thats why when they see you drinking in a bar, they will come and shake their bumbum or move past you to seduce you..cos they know ur willpower would have reduced after taking beer or smoke. ..before u say jack, u are already stroking an ass from behind
Re: Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2021
All this is English when u realise u cannot wake up and go out, rather u are dead and going to hell. Surender to Christ today..u have the time and chance, you are too precious to burn in that disgusting place..I went to Ojo police station, the mini prison is worse than a pig style and humans are packed there like sardine.
Contact me after saying this prayer sincerely..there is a way out

Re: Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More by Stupidquestions: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
All this is English when u realise u cannot wake up and go out, rather u are dead and going to hell. Surender to Christ today..u have the time and chance, you are too precious to burn in that disgusting place..I went to Ojo police station, the mini prison is worse than a pig style and humans are packed there like sardine.
Contact me after saying this prayer sincerely..there is a way out
Auntie... what does Prison and police station have to do with this post? Ehn?....Only few religious crackhead believe in hell. Stop derailing threads.
Re: Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Auntie... what does Prison and police station have to do with this post? Ehn?....Only few religious crackhead believe in hell. Stop derailing threads.

Mind your business and allow them make the best decision of their lives Ogastupidquestion
Re: Men Who Love Drinking Or Smoking Weed Cheat More by Stupidquestions: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mind your business and allow them make the best decision of their lives Ogastupidquestion
I won't. This thread is not a moral ground....go and preach in ya church

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Single Lady Or A Married Man N You Do This Sorry For You / I Asked This Igbo Guy, Why He Likes Only Cooking White People's Foodd / Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.