Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (37942 Views)

We Don't Want Wike As Our Next Vice President - MURIC Tells Atiku / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by 001spice: 7:20pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=oilPUSSY ur questim is as stupid as ur foolish name. I guess it is prayer we should ask of after a date with a big pussy hole like u. Stupid (bimbo)
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by yommen: 7:34pm On May 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Southern Nigeria.

A Muslim cannot succeed another Muslim as President of Nigeria.

You don't know anything about Yoruba. The true Yoruba Muslims are peace-loving people. Many Muslim home in Yoruba land have Christian friends while there is even inter marriages between the two sets of people. I'm from Muslim background. We are 4. Myself and my younger sister are now Xtians yet we have no issues among ourselves. This muric idiots are just among less than a percent of Yoruba Muslims trying to fight a lone battle, a very useless battle.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by yommen: 7:37pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
I don't know why yoruba muslims hate we yoruba christians.

If you are truly Yoruba, then you know from the bottom of your heart that you are just being mischievous. Has any Yoruba Muslim ever attacked you verbally or physically for not being a Muslim? Ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by oguns222: 7:41pm On May 11, 2021
iammo:

i mean the same Tinubu behind Lastma, lawma, rrs , eko atlantic , brt busses , and african 7 largest economy

yes bola ahmed tinubu

Tinubu did not make Lagos rich. Lagos was rich before Tinubu came.

If Tinubu was governor of a poor state, he wouldn't have achieved anything.

Eko Atlantic is a foreign investment. If you are dumb, don't spread your dumbness to others.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by tosinepaulo22(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2021
All of them are bird of the same feather...
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by tosinepaulo22(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by yommen: 7:43pm On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:
I use to think Yoruba Muslims were not fanatics till I met one who is my next door neighbour.

Last week, this woman beat up her four year old daughter like a thief cause the girl was playing with my dog with other kids.

I heard her beating the child so loudly and saying "mi o bi e ma'ja" and it saddened me.

Next day, I saw baby girl still rubbing my spoiled dog, I just whispered to her and told her to stop so her mummy won't beat her.

Oga, this your story is for the gods. Muslims don't keep dogs. Their religion does not allow them have contacts with dogs except few who don't bother about the religion at all. I am a Christian and you should understand that there are things a Christian parent would not have his child do that is against Christianity. It's simple. This is all about religious doctrines. It's not fanatism Respect other people's religion.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Abeyjide: 7:47pm On May 11, 2021
Muric man dey stewpit.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Romanoff(f): 7:49pm On May 11, 2021
yommen:

Oga, this your story is for the gods. Muslims don't keep dogs. Their religion does not allow them have contacts with dogs except few who don't bother about the religion at all. I am a Christian and you should understand that there are things a Christian parent would not have his child do that is against Christianity. It's simple. This is all about religious doctrines. It's not fanatism Respect other people's religion.

Well, that's the first Yoruba Muslim I've seen being so hostile over a dog.

I expect it from the northern Muslims but from the SW ones, it's just shocking.

And it's Madam, not Oga.

Thank you.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by yommen: 7:50pm On May 11, 2021
OOzz:

shut up there with ur fake unity. Yoruba christian and yoruba muslims are too different entities. Oil and water DONT mix

You should shot your arse-mouth up!!! Many comments from you show you dont like Yorubas. You therefore masturbate over any news that seems to be against them. Try to be practical for once. If you know any Yoruba Muslim around you, ask 20 of then about mumuric. Be sure 1 might not even know the useless mumuric. Or is there anybody here that knows any branch of mumuric in any of the SW states? Noo. We only read and argue about mumuric online. They do not have any presence anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
yommen:

[s]~
You should shot your arse-mouth up!!! Many comments from you show you dont like Yorubas. You therefore masturbate over any news that seems to be against them. Try to be practical for once. If you know any Yoruba Muslim around you, ask 20 of then about mumuric. Be sure 1 might not even know the useless mumuric. Or is there anybody here that knows any branch of mumuric in any of the SW states? Noo. We only read and argue about mumuric online. They do not have any presence anywhere.[/s]

Conehead
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by OKame(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/11/2023-its-time-for-yoruba-muslim-presidential-candidate-islamic-group-tells-obasanjo/?amp=1#Echobox=1620718886
Comments like this make me weep for this country. Must we put religion and tribalism in everything. We need a suitable candidate to fix this country even if he/she is chinese or a Pakastani
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by candygist: 8:46pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/11/2023-its-time-for-yoruba-muslim-presidential-candidate-islamic-group-tells-obasanjo/?amp=1#Echobox=1620718886

This old men have shown time without numbers that they don't have sense. Imagine a USA citizen coming out to say trash like this Dump Nigerians ?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by abidem4real: 9:31pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Temileyi79: 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
This MURIC man is hr crazy, what is his own gan, what is the bizness of a cleric and a professor with the kind of politics been played in Nigeria. He just like making himself relevant where he's not
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by emilo2bad: 10:08pm On May 11, 2021
Haywhysat:
Lol, it is only on nairaland I read about muric, I haven't heard people discussing muric before in a public or private place in yoruba land atleast, all the cities I have been to.

How can Muslims be majority in South West, when many people in ekiti or ondo state don't even know what a mosque looks like, or even my town, you hardly see mosquthe waoand es.
My friend try to visit oyo osun ogun states before you disgrace your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Tinney104(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2021
I'm not surprised about all these �
Allah said to prophet Muhammad, that you would get the leader you deserve. Someone like you chosen to be your leader. You criticise harshly, but if you get the position, you I'll be worse. We don't see mercy where it ought to be...... #Igí oro#
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 10:33pm On May 11, 2021
I will convert to Islam the day MURIC man is allowed to lead jumat prayer in Kano central mosque.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 10:36pm On May 11, 2021
OKame:

Comments like this make me weep for this country. Must we put religion and tribalism in everything. We need a suitable candidate to fix this country even if he/she is chinese or a Pakastani

Even a pagan
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Iykoto86(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Southern Nigeria.

A Muslim cannot succeed another Muslim as President of Nigeria.
they dont seem to get that point. I dont suport ipob or unknown gun men ,though they have my sympathy and uderstanding. If nigeria in their stupidity rigs in a muslim after buhari,then they should be ready to deal with 50 million angry igbos.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by abula112(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2021
Empiree:
wait until CAN also comes up with their rubbish, then you will receive sense. Then you will realize there is Yorùbá Muslims and Yorùbá Christians separately. Ignorance is killing many of you Muslims in Yorubaland.

You didn't see glimpses of their hatred recently in Ilorin?. Sit down there and keep talking about you are one
Both Can and Muric dey craze.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by adm212144: 12:27am On May 12, 2021
10mobile:
That's why they are using religion to kill. They bring religion into everything.

Do you hate the way Fulani people are killing Nigerians? Do you hate the way they are taking YOUR life to be less than the life of their cows? If yes, kindly donate 1 minute of your time to sign this petition calling for an end to open grazing in Nigeria.
I tire oo
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Empiree: 2:53am On May 12, 2021
abula112:

Both Can and Muric dey craze.
grin cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Haywhysat: 6:42am On May 12, 2021
emilo2bad:

Did you see me mention oyo or osun? I'm from osun and my place in osun has little Muslims. You can check rate of Christianity in osun East to confirm. I mean ife/ilesha.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Kdon2: 9:27am On May 12, 2021
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by T9ksy(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2021
nwakibie3:

Then why is the peaceful and harmony Yoruba land dragging who will produce the next president? grin

Who presidency helps?

#YorubaNationNow
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Omoodua007: 4:59am On May 18, 2021
emilo2bad:

Ogun is a majorly Christian majority state
Oyo & osun have a Muslim majority but it’s slight
M

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Dchair2: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
nero2face:
Una plans to turn Nigeria to Turkey will never materialize, not today not forever...suckers

That Mumu man is a dunce!!!! When the real people dey talk the mumu who can't stand in front of the real deal to lead, would open his mouth and spue trash!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by EsomahJD: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Full Summary Of 2016 Budget / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.