Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (37932 Views)

We Don't Want Wike As Our Next Vice President - MURIC Tells Atiku / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by iammo(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2021
MsAllison:
Mynd44
Rule 2

ngadaAwo is everything alright with you?!

Read rule 2 and stop embarassing yourself everytime

And to all enemies of Nigeria and Yoruba Nation fanning religious crisis

With the holliness of the month of Ramadan may peace detach and separate from their house hold insha Allah

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by T9ksy(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2021
OOzz:

shut up there with ur fake unity. Yoruba christian and yoruba muslims are too different entities. Oil and water DONT mix

Oh well, sorry to burst your bubble however it's on record that Yorubaland is the only geographical space in the whole wide world, where the indigenous people with different religious leanings, DO co-habit in peace and harmony.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ggood: 11:15am On May 11, 2021
OOzz:

shut up there with ur fake unity. Yoruba christian and yoruba muslims are too different entities. Oil and water DONT mix
are they not Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2021
this guy is on a mission to divide yoruba..

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:22am On May 11, 2021
iammo:

Only an Idiot would actually believe anything called Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christians

I mean an irredeemably stupid dunce
keep deceiving yourself and your fellow Zom_Bees

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by iammo(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2021
OOzz:

keep deceiving yourself and your fellow Zom_Bees

Like I said only a big fool would think any division exist in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:26am On May 11, 2021
iammo:

Like I said only a big fool would think any division exist in Yoruba land

we have seen the huge love.. Now run along

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by johnmartus(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2021
Tell us which Muslim support one man movement organization. This guy only oppressing you ipob.
oilPUSSY:
But Some miscreants always chant "Yoruba Is Yoruba"

The dichotomy is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Walks out...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by temitope27(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2021
This muric will cause problem in Yoruba unity
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 11:33am On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:
I use to think Yoruba Muslims were not fanatics till I met one who is my next door neighbour.

Last week, this woman beat up her four year old daughter like a thief cause the girl was playing with my dog with other kids.

I heard her beating the child so loudly and saying "mi o bi e ma'ja" and it saddened me.

Next day, I saw baby girl still rubbing my spoiled dog, I just whispered to her and told her to stop so her mummy won't beat her.

This your lie story sweet baje.

Is that the end of the story?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Romanoff(f): 11:45am On May 11, 2021
helinues:

This your lie story sweet baje.

Is that the end of the story?

Yeah. My husband I on this forum to corroborate the story.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by temitope27(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2021
Haywhysat:
Lol, it is only on nairaland I read about muric, I haven't heard people discussing muric before in a public or private place in yoruba land atleast, all the cities I have been to.

How can Muslims be majority in South West, when many people in ekiti or ondo state don't even know what a mosque looks like, or even my town, you hardly see mosques.
I think you are not lying, because am from akure and find it so funny when I see eleha or some Muslims name cause you hardly see woman in long hijab,even some Muslims in akure hide their Muslim name and only tell you their Yoruba name, even you hardly find mosque in many parts of akure,idanre and the riverine area

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 11:46am On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Yeah. My husband I on this forum to corroborate the story.

So Igbo people no dey beat their wards or what's your argument about precisely?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Romanoff(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2021
helinues:

So Igbo people no dey beat their wards or what's your argument about precisely?

Beat a four year old like a thief cause she dared to show her love for a dog?

If she had stolen would they have killed her?

It's just sad.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 11:51am On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Beat a four year old like a thief cause she dared to show her love for a dog?

If she had stolen would they have killed her?

It's just sad.

Have we not read so many gory stories about parents abusing their children across the country?

Is James Nwafor a Yoruba man or Fulani to commit such atrocities against his own people?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by MsAllison(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2021
Koralords:
We don’t discriminate in the sw,there no family you will not see a Muslim and a Christian,so make this muric go Sitdown
are you sure?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Romanoff(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2021
helinues:

Have we not read so many gory stories about parents abusing their children across the country?

Is James Nwafor a Yoruba man or Fulani to commit such atrocities against his own people?

I forgot it's you I'm conversing with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 11:53am On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:

I forgot it's you I'm conversing with.

Now you know that those bunkum don't sell for my ears

You can now tear race

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by folabayo(f): 11:54am On May 11, 2021
nero2face:
Una plans to turn Nigeria to Turkey will never materialize, not today not forever...suckers
Amen

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 11:54am On May 11, 2021
MsAllison:
grin

dear lalasticlala
push to front page

God bless real Omoluabis
devil punish Tinubu urchins and criminals.

Yoruba Christians Ronu!

Yhen Yhen Yhen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.