Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra (27903 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3, Kidnap Many Others In Taraba (Photo) / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Erastuslove: 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
The confusion in igboland among the ibos for a formidable unity for peace to reign is the open door way for this element to strike.. The enemy is at the door, wake up the doubting confused politicians.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by richeeyo(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Hizzy:
Police are yet to get official report
We should be attacking these monsters whenever we see them not when they attacked first
You people are confused
You attacking police daily
And you still waiting for official report
God punish you
Una go hear am
We gather dey

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
These victims are the ones ESN/UGM should be protecting from killer herdsmen, instead they are chasing and killing security operatives.
Did your terrorist army and police allow them do their work in peace?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Quim2: 3:11pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?

Do you ever sleep when igbo matter is Around?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?
may this carnage not fall on you even as you celebrate people's misfortunes in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Luigi02(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
Brexxit:
10 communities?

Igbos ESN are the most confused organisation I have ever seen.

The buffoons have left their primary assignment of safeguarding southeast from fulani herdsmen to go about attacking government security formations.

Their biafra is going to be one hell of a confusion.

You people on this forum are too tribalistic ffs.
Those folks created ESN to protect their people against fulani. You termed them terrorists and sent the military to take care of em. Okay they've been taken care of. Now the fulanis attack with no ESN to defend and now you're asking "where are the ESN?" of which you've all previously termed terrorists. Meanwhile, how do you know the UGM are ESN's?

BTW, I'm from the Niger Delta. I usually don't comment or quote people like I just did since it's none of my business anyway. But, there's need for all of you to change. Haven't you heard of the word "Unity" before? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

I thought ESN have killed all the killer herdsmen in the East.
No your Nigeria army have kill all herdmen.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by adadike(f): 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

I thought ESN have killed all the killer herdsmen in the East.
you see ipob members that are confused. White today, black tomorrow. Clap for unknown gunmen today, call them DSS or Abia state student tommorow
I no longer reply mentions of bloody terrorists called IPOB members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by nextstep(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
Can we all stop eating cow meat for 6 months?
I mean, if cows are so important (as income), and we stop funding their income...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by mooremoney(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
When they will u will still be the one that will come here and cry
Simplyleo:
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by notym2chektym: 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
Hizzy:
We should be attacking these monsters whenever we see them not when they attacked first
It's almost time, relax
Liken to attack to how vampires attack and eat up their victims. Vampires attacks humans aggressively at just a sight of them.
Let them continue killing while it last,soon the people will revolt
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by HEAVEN4444: 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Young man, stop using my picture on nairaland to avoid eternal ban..yes eternal ban
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by igboboy775: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
This report is old cause I've definitely read this about two months ago, an excerpt from the article confirmed that the youths from the community chased away the herdsmen.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by HEAVEN4444: 3:17pm On May 11, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin grin
cheesy cheesy Salute my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by adadike(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA OKOROAWUSA OJIOFOR
why are you calling Adadike? no more police officers on the road, call your online ESN and terrorists unknown gunmen to go after them. You guys are planning to attack Lagos while Fulani herdsmen are having a filled day at your backyard and the next time you call Adadike, na thunder wey carry Belle go answer you

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Bryan88(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2021
Hizzy:
exactly!!!...we all should protect and equip our selves since the FG has refused to do something about all this fulani killings. People that are not from this con3? Abeg an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth shud be the best solution now since GOVT has turned deaf ears to our cries because there is no how those miscrants will attack knowing fully well that people they are attackin now carries their own weapons too, individually and that's my own suggestion o! we cant keep quiet and let those foreigners be chancing us and killin us in our own con3 like fowls...HELL NO!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Feggie3: 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
The ESN abi UGM robbed me off my phone, money and other belongings under gun point in Orlu 3days ago. I don't even know who to side with again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by ivolt: 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by adadike(f): 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
ESN and ipob are lazy cowards ... They never wanted to battle with the killer HERDSMEN.. all they wanted to do is attack and kill innocent security personnel
when you see sensible and wise people , you will know. Better oil dey your head jare. Next is for them to start calling you afonja

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Hotzone(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2021
The thunder wey go strike Nnamdi useless Kanu is just around the corner multiplying in power

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by selemempe: 3:31pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
when ESN catch them and kill them now you will start wailing that we are killing innocent northerners
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ojiofor: 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
adadike:
you see ipob members that are confused. White today, black tomorrow. Clap for unknown gunmen today, call them DSS or Abia state student tommorow
I no longer reply mentions of bloody terrorists called IPOB members.

The brainwashed terrorist are confused.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Lies.
All lies.
Igbos shall be treated with worst suspicion, stigma and castigation if your people via esn or ipob strike or do anything stupid in Lagos and indeed the southwest.
Na case of 30 years pounded yam wey still dey hot.

How does this relate to the topic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ojiofor: 3:36pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
No your Nigeria army have kill all herdmen.

He should be calling calling ESN not me.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Samirana360(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
These victims are the ones ESN/UGM should be protecting from killer herdsmen, instead they are chasing and killing security operatives.
yes they kill security operatives cos if the Nigeria security operatives see them they will kill them.....esn na their enemy u know
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by tunjiajayi: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

How does this relate to the topic?

Your campaign of calumny against the the fulanis and other tribes has been busted and has come full cycle.
You get what you give.

Just do kpekem! angry

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by uunwanaobong3: 3:43pm On May 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
The reason why so called ESN is killing nigerian security men is because, nigeria security is working for the fulani herdmen, they stopping and killing the ESN from protecting their people against herdmen.

I am not a biafran or ipob sympathizer, but i support ESN killing of nigerian security men who are working for the fulani.
And for those of u who keep mocking the igbos, continue..... One day u will also be a victim of this fulani nigeria security men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab 30-Year-Old Tailor To Death In Kano (Photos) / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.