Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra (27907 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3, Kidnap Many Others In Taraba (Photo) / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
Where is Your Ebubeagu?

Akwa onye isi unu mara okwa iwu si onye etinye kwala isi Na EbubeAgu. Na onye bula bara otu nche EbubeAgu onwu onye ahu.
Obu Ohamadike ndi IPOB, Mullah Omar ndi ESN Na Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi nke ndi UGM mara iwu'a.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ogilinsaka: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?

High BP or stroke will definitely kill you on top Igbo matter. Mark my word

E dey pain you say they're richer than your ewedu guzzling tribe
Oya call your gods. Ode oshi
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 4:31pm On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

Akwa onye isi unu mara okwa iwu si onye etinye kwala isi Na EbubeAgu. Na onye bula bara otu nche EbubeAgu onwu onye ahu.
Obu Ohamadike ndi IPOB, Mullah Omar ndi ESN Na Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi nke ndi UGM mara iwu'a.
Forget story,you people are against ESN.
Saying Ebubeagu is the only security you know.

Remember every Igbo is not Ipob according to you people,so don't tell me that your Ebubeagu have no personnels.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Dreadful: 4:41pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?
Those guys massively infiltrated the East during the lockdown. If not for the ESN we would have been in refugee camps by now. But little by little they are been rooting out by the ESN.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Bovis(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2021
Lies Lies Lies!!!
I’m beginning to dislike this Ipob/Igbo people, they are so full of themselves and definitely more dangerous than Fulanis. The SW governors better beef up their security especially Lagos cos Jide seems to be treating insecurity with kids gloves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by November24(f): 4:48pm On May 11, 2021
athaboi:
shameless man

He is useless, shameless is honorable to mention
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Bovis(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Don’t mind the forkers, they are still learners in the game of politics and propaganda. I’m gonna be frank with you Igbo people, the SW are just tolerating you guys, majority are fed up with you people. Kanu have exposed you guys as enemies of peace. I thought you people had better understanding than the ignorant folks up north but have been greatly disappointed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2021
heckymaicon:

Stop being a nuisance.

How old are you btw?
where are the online esn ugm na? haha namudu cownu must have cashed out
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Lekq2: 5:00pm On May 11, 2021
Jesus
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2021
Dreadful:

Those guys massively infiltrated the East during the lockdown. If not for the ESN we would have been in refugee camps by now. But little by little they are been rooting out by the ESN.
taar! herdsmen have root out esn out of ebonyi, anambra, imo, enugu.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

You don't want ESN to checkmate the murderous herdsmen. You are still happy to see the herdsmen kill Igbos! You are worse than the devil himself! If not that I have met reasonable Yoruba men who condemn evil, I may never want to associate with Yoruba because of you. You are pure evil. Maybe cos you are a muslim
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by zuto4u(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2021
U are very stupid by writing this nonsensical post. U are the same person that have always clapped for Nigerian army for frustrating and geopardizing ESN efforts in securing the entire South East and South South region. ESN is fighting Nigerian army, fighting Nigerian Police and at the same time fighting Fulani terrorists. U should even salute ESN for their gallantry. U are a complete hypocrite.
Simplyleo:

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 11, 2021
Bovis:

Don’t mind the forkers, they are still learners in the game of politics and propaganda. I’m gonna be frank with you Igbo people, the SW are just tolerating you guys, majority are fed up with you people. Kanu have exposed you guys as enemies of peace. I thought you people had better understanding than the ignorant folks up north but have been greatly disappointed

So, someone protecting his land is enemy of peace? Has Igbo attacked your land? Why do you ignore those attacking your land daily and making you refugees, but choose to face those defending themselves. Are you not a mad man?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Omodua(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-kill-3-kidnap-injure-others-in-anambra/
And yet Buhari is not miffed by this report but only interested in people defending themselves against Fulani invaders.
It's a matter of time. Nothing lasts forever. Power is transient. He should ask Mobutu sese seko and Idi Amin of Uganda who are now late.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by zuto4u(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2021
Nonsensical post
Brexxit:
10 communities?

Igbos ESN are the most confused organisation I have ever seen.

The buffoons have left their primary assignment of safeguarding southeast from fulani herdsmen to go about attacking government security formations.

Their biafra is going to be one hell of a confusion.

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Omodua(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Lies.
All lies.
Igbos shall be treated with worst suspicion, stigma and castigation if your people via esn or ipob strike or do anything stupid in Lagos and indeed the southwest.
Na case of 30 years pounded yam wey still dey hot.
Who is this slowpoke? Empty threats that doesn't translate to action.
Who tells you IPOB wants to cause mayhem in lagos except the imagination of Hakeem Odumosu,CP Lagos state and ex security officer to Tinubu?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by McStoic(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
to them attacking herdsmen is more risky ..

You are living on a cheap drug....Come clean first..
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 5:24pm On May 11, 2021
adadike:
why are you calling Adadike? no more police officers on the road, call your online ESN and terrorists unknown gunmen to go after them. You guys are planning to attack Lagos while Fulani herdsmen are having a filled day at your backyard and the next time you call Adadike, na thunder wey carry Belle go answer you
Igbo ma nma, ọ mara mụ na gi,
alaigbo jọ njọ, ọjọrụ mụ na gi(that's if you're really Igbo).
Are you supporting the destruction of Igbo land by the marauding fulani herdsmen??
Because, I've never seen you condemning any attack in Igbo land, that keeps me wondering if you're truly an Igbo person with regards to your Monika adadike( strong daughter).
Or maybe you're among those that troll Igbo,

You're among those that termed ESN terrorists but now saying that they're confused and asking where they are.

The likes of you are the reason my region doesn't want to associate with anything South East because of division and saboteurs
And lack of oneness in a collective struggle.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ojiofor: 5:38pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
Forget story,you people are against ESN.
Saying Ebubeagu is the only security you know.

Remember every Igbo is not Ipob according to you people,so don't tell me that your Ebubeagu have no personnels.

Hope you understand my last post or should I translate it in English language for you?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by OBALOLA55(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2021
adadike:
why are you calling Adadike? no more police officers on the road, call your online ESN and terrorists unknown gunmen to go after them. You guys are planning to attack Lagos while Fulani herdsmen are having a filled day at your backyard and the next time you call Adadike, na thunder wey carry Belle go answer you
CALM DOWN ADA-FULANI, WERE YOU NOT THE ONE CRYING WHEN ESN WAS DEALING WITH THEM IN THE FOREST
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by OBALOLA55(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Igbo ma nma, ọ mara mụ na gi,
alaigbo jọ njọ, ọjọrụ mụ na gi(that's if you're really Igbo).
Are you supporting the destruction of Igbo land by the marauding fulani herdsmen??
Because, I've never seen you condemning any attack in Igbo land, that keeps me wondering if you're truly an Igbo person with regards to your Monika adadike( strong daughter).
Or maybe you're among those that troll Igbo,

You're among those that termed ESN terrorists but now saying that they're confused and asking where they are.

The likes of you are the reason my region doesn't want to associate with anything South East because of division and saboteurs
And lack of oneness in a collective struggle.
ADADIKE IS A NIGERIAN VERSION OF SAMANTHA LEWTHWAITE AKA THE WHITE WIDOW
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 5:48pm On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

Hope you understand my last post or should I translate it in English language for you?
Nothing to translate.

Kanu order was for Ipob members,or else you are telling me that you One Nigerians now obey his commands.
If not them you One Nigerians/anti- Ipob should be Ebubeagu fighting Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by luchessi(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=101579846]You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?
I will find you.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by membranus: 5:54pm On May 11, 2021
Luigi02:

You people on this forum are too tribalistic ffs.
Those folks created ESN to protect their people against fulani. You termed them terrorists and sent the military to take care of em. Okay they've been taken care of. Now the fulanis attack with no ESN to defend and now you're asking "where are the ESN?" of which you've all previously termed terrorists. Meanwhile, how do you know the UGM are ESN's?

BTW, I'm from the Niger Delta. I usually don't comment or quote people like I just did since it's none of my business anyway. But, there's need for all of you to change. Haven't you heard of the word "Unity" before? undecided

Unity?

In Nigeria of today?

Where did you wake up from?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ojiofor: 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
Nothing to translate.

Kanu order was for Ipob members,or else you are telling me that you One Nigerians now obey his commands.
If not them you One Nigerians/anti- Ipob should be Ebubeagu fighting Fulani herdsmen.

Did you see what the terrorist did to Ozubulu vigilante guys recently?
Those guys are worse than Isis and Al Qaeda combined.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by ada9ja(f): 6:24pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
is to tell u that ESN was created for different mission which soon be known...when a secessionist group create a military group..is only known as rebel
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 6:29pm On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

Did you see what the terrorist did to Ozubulu vigilante guys recently?
Those guys are worse than Isis and Al Qaeda combined.
You still haven't answer me.

Where is Ebubeagu?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by PoloG: 6:39pm On May 11, 2021
Factshunter:

Lies. Yoloba media at work again.
There is no such thing as killer herdsmen in alaigbo, UGM, ESN has dealt with them all - Igbos spokesman.
after all the chestbeating? E be like say rashidi don tire for the women wey he kidnap... he wan come kidnap new women from anambra.. he need fresh pussies grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by PoloG: 6:45pm On May 11, 2021
cybersoldiers:

That's a confirmation that yorubas are the most terrible people on the planet earth. Very shallow in thought. Very myopic, very sadists.

They are very confused.
everybody is Yoruba to you guys..foolish igbo tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recovered Bodies Of Policemen In Kaduna Spark Protest / Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.