Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra (27902 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3, Kidnap Many Others In Taraba (Photo) / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Brimstone77: 3:44pm On May 11, 2021
Brexxit:
10 communities?

Igbos ESN are the most confused organisation I have ever seen.

The buffoons have left their primary assignment of safeguarding southeast from fulani herdsmen to go about attacking government security formations.

Their biafra is going to be one hell of a confusion.

you don't pay ESN to safe guard you do you??
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by skybeauty(f): 3:46pm On May 11, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Lies.
All lies.
Igbos shall be treated with worst suspicion, stigma and castigation if your people via esn or ipob strike or do anything stupid in Lagos and indeed the southwest.
Na case of 30 years pounded yam wey still dey hot.
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by chatinent: 3:48pm On May 11, 2021
Observing intently...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by tunjiajayi: 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
skybeauty:

Ewu

Elede
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Safemoon: 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
Nigeria is an evil contraption and evil will never traumph over light.esn is in the east defending the citizen against killers herders all hell was let loose our enviouse Adonis neighbours said it's not backed by the law now they send same terrorist they called repented and integrated into the army to east to come cover for their Fulani comrades .
One thing we assure them is Biafra land is a secred land they will all die there.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by CSTRR: 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
Brexxit:
10 communities?

The buffoons have left their primary assignment of safeguarding southeast from fulani herdsmen to go about attacking government security formations.

This is the sad state of Nigerians.
You left the most important question to start talking nonsense.

Why are there herdsmen killing people in your perfect Nigeria?

Is it UGM that is supposed to protect lives and properties in a proper nation State?
A mere criminal militia.

What can currently be worse than Nigeria?

We have seen the worst of everything.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Rolly22(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2021
Brexxit:
10 communities?

You see how hypocrtical you guys are?? When the army was busy attacking them at orlu without any Provocation you guys were here clapping for the army, are they not the same people your filthy rag tag military keeps going after instead of allowing them to fight against these heardmen, you are Just filled with hate and stupidity, Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by CSTRR: 3:54pm On May 11, 2021
Luigi02:

You people on this forum are too tribalistic ffs.
Those folks created ESN to protect their people against fulani. You termed them terrorists and sent the military to take care of em. Okay they've been taken care of. Now the fulanis attack with no ESN to defend and now you're asking "where are the ESN?" of which you've all previously termed terrorists. Meanwhile, how do you know the UGM are ESN's?

BTW, I'm from the Niger Delta. I usually don't comment or quote people like I just did since it's none of my business anyway. But, there's need for all of you to change. Haven't you heard of the word "Unity" before? undecided
It shows you the divergence of purpose.

We are southern Nigeria in name only.

People gloating over other people suffering the effects of a failed state.

Instead of asking why herdsmen are a major security concern in a country with a president and security forces, the clown is talking about UGM and ESN.

Is UGM and ESN supposed to even function at all in a proper country?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Brimstone77: 3:54pm On May 11, 2021
Same imbeciles castigating ipob and ESN will still come here and be asking ESN way about...

I thought se governors inaugurated ebubeagu?? Where are they..??

This is the plan of nigeria government, deploy troops to keep ESN busy while fulani terrorists go about killing and sacking villages...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Siwisheswereesh: 3:55pm On May 11, 2021
O sorry! embarassed

But I thought piggiddiootts said there are no herdsmen in the yeast anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ibadanpikin: 3:56pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
The ESN and ipob are mastersof propaganda. They only know how to win battles in Facebook and tweeter .

Now that the enemy is before your noses, you guys are no where to be found .
Most of u children in this forum are not only worthless but useless,wait and see how we will take revenge,and the number will be higher you all should continue to browse this forum for the latest update soon.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by CSTRR: 3:56pm On May 11, 2021
One of the very foolish things I have seen on nairaland is mocking people for suffering the effects of insecurity and then supporting Buhari at the same time.

That is concentrated foolishness.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Most of u children in this forum are not only worthless but useless,wait and see how we will take revenge,and the number will be higher you all should continue to browse this forum for the latest update soon.

It will have been good if they were children, but they are not. These are family men with grown children.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by berrystunn(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
Anambra was flooded with Military and Police so as to Stop ESN Instead of Killers.

All of you will die painful Death

Hear say

Flooded indeed
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by MsAllison(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
adadike:
when you see sensible and wise people , you will know. Better oil dey your head jare. Next is for them to start calling you afonja
how will they battle Fulani herdsmen when the Fulani security forces are busy fighting them while you help in spreading malicious propaganda against them.
where are the so called Ebubeagu that was inaugurated abi na internet security?
aren't the security forces supposed to be up against fulani herdsmen?
na wa for you Ada
you're better than this
you don't cut off the head to cure headache
Agbasia ọsọ agua mile
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by McStoic(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
ESN and ipob are lazy cowards ... They never wanted to battle with the killer HERDSMEN.. all they wanted to do is attack and kill innocent security personnel

So attacking security men and killing herdsmen which one is more risky??

Hope your brain is not on a holiday?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Yankee101: 4:00pm On May 11, 2021
So why are ipob and unknown gunmen not redirecting their efforts to stop crime instead of facing their own people and law enforcement?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ibadanpikin: 4:01pm On May 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

It will have been good if they were children, but they are not. These are family men with grown children.
Let them rejoice today,tomorrow the will gnash their teeths.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

He should be calling calling ESN not me.
Where is Your Ebubeagu?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Francisalao9(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2021
How are you sure ,,
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by RichAbujaGuy: 4:06pm On May 11, 2021
Hmmm, rice fields destroyed = 2023 political shenanigans.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Brexxit(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2021
It seems the lazy ass akpu eating ESN officers have been collecting monies for nothing. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by berrystunn(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2021
MsAllison:
how will they battle Fulani herdsmen when the Fulani security forces are busy fighting them while you help in spreading malicious propaganda against them.
where are the so called Ebubeagu that was inaugurated abi na internet security?
aren't the security forces supposed to be up against fulani herdsmen?
na wa for you Ada
you're better than this

Ipob is fada of propaganda
They should be use to propaganda too from the other side.

ESN was created because alot of Fulani in our Forest with Ak47 waiting for go ahead order to start killing everybody. (Propaganda)

After creating ESN...there was no confrontation with the so call Fulani... Not even one gun shots.

Next they convert the fight to security personnel. ...

Innocent people will die for nothing.

Who will lose property?
Who will lose Education?
Who will lose more family members?
Do nnamdi kanu have any of the above to lose ?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Curious345: 4:10pm On May 11, 2021
McStoic:

So attacking security men and killing herdsmen which one is more risky??

Hope your brain is not on a holiday?
to them attacking herdsmen is more risky ..
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Rolly22(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
Did your terrorist army and police allow them do their work in peace?

Ask the hopeless idiots.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Psalmistproject: 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
Brexxit:
10 communities?

If only the government will allow them do that in peace.
The government wants the Fulani herders to have unrestricted access to any land with vegetation across the nation and they will go to war with anyone that speaks out or even try to create a balance.

So leave ESN alone. The herders can come around and wreck their usual havoc especially when the State's machineries are deployed to aid them, but will not attempt to inhabit their forests as anything can happen (you know thunder awaits and also revenge).

Infact this action by the herders has given them more excuse to silently eliminate any herder together with his cow if found in their forests. Now the question will be, will herders fight back?
One thing I know is that you can not fight a people that are already weary of you while you have a business you hope to grow. It's like igbo traders killing indigenous villagers where they are doing business openly. Hehehe they are gone.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by justy15: 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
Brexxit:
10 communities?

that's their grievance because the south East Governors invited the army and police against them even when they have not provided any security alternative to tackle the Fulani menace.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Rolly22(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
Luigi02:

You people on this forum are too tribalistic ffs.
Those folks created ESN to protect their people against fulani. You termed them terrorists and sent the military to take care of em. Okay they've been taken care of. Now the fulanis attack with no ESN to defend and now you're asking "where are the ESN?" of which you've all previously termed terrorists. Meanwhile, how do you know the UGM are ESN's?

BTW, I'm from the Niger Delta. I usually don't comment or quote people like I just did since it's none of my business anyway. But, there's need for all of you to change. Haven't you heard of the word "Unity" before? undecided

Don't mind the Bloody Hypocrites here.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by brosprophet(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?
This is very sad , while federal government sabotages ESN opening a free atmosphere for herdsmen to kill and operate easily lso failing to protect the people as if the life of the people matters not ..
I swear, this Government is heartless ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab 30-Year-Old Tailor To Death In Kano (Photos) / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.