Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband (1039 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money / Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Solomon9807: 12:22pm On May 11, 2021
I want to know whether the stupidity with South Africans and also whether my people especially the females also have the same views

So how do you all see it if women are given the right to marry two men as her husbands??

Me: abomination before anything God created man first and any woman with such barbaric act is or must be under a spell
Men first‼️
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by DEMZEE(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2021
It's stupid because women are not built to lead men especially in a relationship
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by ovalmystic(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2021
Hmm..lemme bring chair and sit
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Gadiola2(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2021
Wetin Concern me
Polyandry is allowed if the woman can be able to accommodate different rodz everyday
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Goldbw122(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2021
Hmm, is like they want to discover what they have not discover before..
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Jeon(f): 12:26pm On May 11, 2021
Solomon9807:
I want to know whether the stupidity with South Africans and also whether my people especially the females also have the same views

So how do you all see it if women are given the right to marry two men as her husbands??

Me: abomination before anything God created man first and any woman with such barbaric act is or must be under a spell
Men first‼️

Same as I see men marrying more than one woman.
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 11, 2021
It is an aberration. It is an anomaly. It is a natural disorder.
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by odinson1(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Same as I see men marrying more than one woman.

A man caters for his Wives and children

Should a Woman cater for her Husbands too if You support Poly whatever it's called?
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Oluromantic: 1:24pm On May 11, 2021
A time will come when there won't be enough men for the ladies to marry again if they can be greedy to marry 2 now
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by Righteousness2(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2021
Sodomy
Abomination
UnGodly
Rebellion
Evil
Satanic
Demonic
Disobedience
Destructive
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by iRepNaija1: 2:02pm On May 11, 2021
OP, you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Who says the woman has to lead if she marries two men? Why can't they both cater to her if that's what all three of them want? You're letting something that doesn't personally impact your life bother you.
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by tnerro1(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by kingscare1(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:
OP, you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Who says the woman has to lead if she marries two men? Why can't they both cater to her if that's what all three of them want? You're letting something that doesn't personally impact your life bother you.
Niggga don't say that he is letting something that does not impart his life bother him, don't say that.

It's you and your types that run away from talking about crazy realities and how it affects the society negatively and it's people, theirby keeping quiet to terrible atrocities happening in our society, which in turn promote a rotten society.

It affects him directly and indirectly, he has family to protect as a man, and his right values to uphold for both himself and the society-at-large against uncountable ills growing in our society.

Let's talk about uncomfortable talks to know the way forward, to set the right pace, to imbibe the right orientation and to resist ills.

Don't ignore terrible acts in the society because it will always come back to hunt everyone including you.
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by iRepNaija1: 5:33pm On May 11, 2021
kingscare1:
Niggga don't say that he is letting something that does not impart his life bother him, don't say that.

It's you and your types that run away from talking about crazy realities and how it affects the society negatively and it's people, theirby keeping quiet to terrible atrocities happening in our society, which in turn promote a rotten society.

It affects him directly and indirectly, he has family to protect as a man, and his right values to uphold for both himself and the society-at-large against uncountable ills growing in our society.

Let's talk about uncomfortable talks to know the way forward, to set the right pace, to imbibe the right orientation and to resist ills.

Don't ignore terrible acts in the society because it will always come back to hunt everyone including you.

So polygamy is not terrible but polyandry is? Oga, we're on an internet forum and I can say what I want. It's up to the OP if he wants to listen or rant about something he cannot control. There's no point stressing yourself about something that is not in your immediate control.

Also, it's thereby not theirby.
Re: How Do You See Women Marrying More Than One Husband by folabayo(f): 5:46pm On May 11, 2021
What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Yoruba people will say "olomi lo ma re"

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actress Shared The Exprience What They Go Through With Their Big Bre*sts / My Boss Hired Me To Drive,but I End Up Driving Hard Into Her Sister / Chronicle Of Nigerian Girls. Guys Pick Where You Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.