Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos (1439 Views)

What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Built2last: 12:59pm On May 11, 2021
See the tweets responding to Tinubu regarding the allegations of IPOB attacks on Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Simplyleo: 1:01pm On May 11, 2021
Lmao.

So what did Tinubu say that this coward IndecentStar cum pig is responding to?

So Tinubu, a former gov of Lagos state is not yoruba again?

Ipob pigs are foolish illiterates.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Legendrysailor(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2021
Its impossible for biafrans to attack a city where they have invested a lot of resources.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by AtikuNetwork: 1:05pm On May 11, 2021
Why the unitybegging from Supleme Leader all of a sudden? The same mouth he once used in inciting his followers against yoruba pastors and Lagos during endsars is the same one he is now using to say another thing. What a confused dolt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by DondyDesign: 1:06pm On May 11, 2021
Oha ma dike 1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by christistruth01: 1:07pm On May 11, 2021
Built2last:
See the tweets responding to Tinubu regarding the allegations of IPOB attacks on Lagos

Ojukwu said more than that , his Biafran Army had already invaded the Western Region and were at Ore heading to Lagos and Ibadan before people knew that what Ojukwu meant by unity Was himself ruling all of Southern Nigeria as Conqueror

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by after4: 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
I wonder if ipob is that useless to not know what to do but to attack Lagos? They want to cause mayhem in Lagos and blame it on ipob so as to divide as usual
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by after4: 1:12pm On May 11, 2021
A very stupid twist of history you need to purge from that you brain. You think the Igbo really care about your land?

christistruth01:

Ojukwu said more than that , his Biafran Army had already invaded the Western Region and were at Ore heading to Lagos and Ibadan before people knew that what Ojukwu meant by unity Was himself ruling all of Southern Nigeria as Conqueror

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by christistruth01: 1:14pm On May 11, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Its impossible for biafrans to attack a city where they have invested a lot of resources.

How come Orlu and Owerri were under heavy attack

5 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 11, 2021
christistruth01:

The rascals that is carrying out those attacks does not have a pin to their names, so the investment talks doesn't fit in

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Fejoku: 1:18pm On May 11, 2021
What does IPOB gain attacking any city, especially Lagos? Nothing. Only the terrorists who want to remain in power so they can enslave everyone are the ones that can do anything out of desperation including burning down the whole country. Countries have divided without shots fired while others did battle before the division. Which ever it is the sahelian terrorists want will be welcomed if that's the condition for division but we advice that it we prefer the disintegration to be done in peace.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 11, 2021
Legendrysailor:
So why are they destroying Imo State?

6 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Legendrysailor(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

fulani miscreants are responsible for those grave attacks

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by ivolt: 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
Bulls
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Legendrysailor(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2021
Ipob will never succumb to any form of intimidation from the low iQ dullard from daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.
easy save your brain for xvideos dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 11, 2021
Legendrysailor:

So IPOBians have no investment in Igbo land that they are currently destroying deliberately with their own hands?

You guys and sentimental/illogical reasoning that can never stand critical scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Abi. People say dumb things when their thinking is always controlledd by sentiments and emotions.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by helinues: 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
So Tinubu is both the Lagos state government and commissioner of police that reacted to the threat..

See confusion of the highest order. Scum bag con artist don smoke his thing again

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Acidiously: 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

And this caused your existence

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Acidiously: 2:15pm On May 11, 2021
christistruth01:

Use your head o, have you heard of a hotel or plaza being burnt in imo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Simplyleo: 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Quim2:

Guy, stop quoting me. I find u irritating
Lmao

He quoted me with insults, I reported him, he now turned around saying I should stop quoting him.

Do I even know about your existence until you threw yourself into my mention?

Very funny pipu. cheesy
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Quim2: 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao

He quoted me with insults, I reported him, he now turned around saying I should stop quoting him.

Do I even know about your existence until you threw yourself into my mention?

Very funny pipu. cheesy

They way you play with pigs.... the way it gives you an erection daily and how you tell us about it all the time... hmmmm, I can't deal.

No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by BENARI: 6:12pm On May 11, 2021
christistruth01:

The attackers are the fulani security agents. They are attacking ipob because ipob is saying no more fulani killers in biafra land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Tinubu Concerning The Alleged IPOB Attack On Lagos by Christistruth00: 7:42pm On May 11, 2021
BENARI:

The attackers are the fulani security agents. They are attacking ipob because ipob is saying no more fulani killers in biafra land

(1) (Reply)

"We Don't Want To Die Here"- NYSC Members Reject Posting To North / Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? / Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.