Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This..? (3319 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 2:04pm On May 11, 2021
...a lady I approached and want to get the ground rolling does some very very weird stuffs...

She works . Now the thing is if you take her out this week, she finds a way within the same week to take you out also, forming or claiming she is happy at work and want you guys to celebrate it. Again you will go visit her and maybe buy three pieces of apple worth around 600. She will receive them with thanks and while seeing you off, she will stop around to buy like say bread for herself, so will say it's for her break fast tomorrow.. And while your waiting for her, she will come back from the shop with two loafs of break worth around that cost of apple you bought...

If you see a nice female outfit and buy for her cuz you think it might fit her, after uprising her with the gift and she appreciates, within a week, she will buy you a t-shirt you didn't ask her for.... Now if you pause and not buy her anything for 3months,she will never instintuivly buy you anything...

Please what is the meaning if this, if you send her recharge card of say 2k she will appreciate you very well, but she will be the first to subscribe your gotv in ur house even before you make a move for it.. Claiming she needs to watch a program urgently...

Does this kind of lady need commitment..?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by PrimeWatermark: 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
I like her approach. I can relate so well.

She's probably trying to reciprocate your kind gestures or doesn't wanna 'owe' you anything if the relationship goes south.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by melodynk01(f): 2:15pm On May 11, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
I like her approach. I can relate so well.

She's probably trying to reciprocate your kind gestures or doesn't wanna 'owe' you anything if the relationship goes south.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 2:18pm On May 11, 2021
melodynk01:

Exactly.

Dat means she doesn't want commitment because she is thinking break up before the ground even gets rolling

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Bornsinner7: 2:21pm On May 11, 2021
If you're looking for the one that does not reciprocate.. them plenty everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by PrimeWatermark: 2:23pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

Dat means she doesn't want commitment because she is thinking break up before the ground even gets rolling

Take it from me, that girl is scared of commitment. I think it's normal.

Is she introverted?
Does she have friends?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 2:34pm On May 11, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Take it from me, that girl is scared of commitment. I think it's normal.

Is she introverted?
Does she have friends?

No friends at all... Just me and her siblings
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by PrimeWatermark: 2:38pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

No friends at all... Just me and her siblings

I knew it.
Please don't hurt her. She's gonna remain faithful as long as there are no red flags from you.

Any funny move you try to make, she would flee and go back into her shell.

Try to understand her gradually. You guys are gonna be fine.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 2:42pm On May 11, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

I knew it.
Please don't hurt her. She's gonna remain faithful as long as there are no red flags from you.

Any funny move you try to make, she would flee and go back into her shell.

Try to understand her gradually. You guys are gonna be fine.

She also proudly says she is a feminist so I don't think it's wot you think like she is a lilly in the garden.. Instead I think she don't want to be dominated by a man
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by PrimeWatermark: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

She also proudly says she is a feminist so I don't think it's wot you think like she is a lilly in the garden.. Instead I think she don't want to be dominated by a man

Lol. That's only a defence mechanism.

Oh wait, how old is she? grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by omaclarry(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
Where una dey see all these kind of girls sef... Me na only chibok and dapachi girls i dey attract, na so i dey pay ransom for their head every tym

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 3:06pm On May 11, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Lol. That's only a defence mechanism.

Oh wait, how old is she? grin

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Jeon(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:
...a lady I approached and want to get the ground rolling does some very very weird stuffs...

She works . Now the thing is if you take her out this week, she finds a way within the same week to take you out also, forming or claiming she is happy at work and want you guys to celebrate it. Again you will go visit her and maybe buy three pieces of apple worth around 600. She will receive them with thanks and while seeing you off, she will stop around to buy like say bread for herself, so will say it's for her break fast tomorrow.. And while your waiting for her, she will come back from the shop with two loafs of break worth around that cost of apple you bought...

If you see a nice female outfit and buy for her cuz you think it might fit her, after uprising her with the gift and she appreciates, within a week, she will buy you a t-shirt you didn't ask her for.... Now if you pause and not buy her anything for 3months,she will never instintuivly buy you anything...

Please what is the meaning if this, if you send her recharge card of say 2k she will appreciate you very well, but she will be the first to subscribe your gotv in ur house even before you make a move for it.. Claiming she needs to watch a program urgently...

Just because you want to have sex.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
omaclarry:
Where una dey see all these kind of girls sef... Me na only chibok and dapachi girls i dey attract, na so i dey pay ransom for their head every tym

Guy if u get her u no go enjoy am... U no Erin e mean say someone they codedly reject your gifts.....?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Just because you want to have sex.

How does sex relates with anything written on the topic...?

Please revisit school

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

How does sex relates with anything written on the topic...?

Please revisit school

After premarital sex then you will move to another person.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

After premarital sex then you will move to another person.

I have had a back to back relationships lasting minimum two years each without sex.... You think everyone is like you...?

My relationships are not all about sex like yours

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Jeon(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

I have had a back to back relationships lasting minimum two years each without sex.... You think everyone is like you...?

My relationships are not all about sex like yours

Shut up my friend.
How many ex and body count you got before we start.

You think everyone is like you.. For jumping into one relationship to the other.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Starz825(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

I talk am for my mind say na feminist...
If you leave her today...she will move on quickly without regret...
She believes you are both equal and you both partners in the relationship...50:50

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by ImaIma1(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2021
You know a lot of Nigerian guys have the mentality that when they spend on a girl, she has to pay back with sex. If sex is not involved already, maybe she doesn't want you to feel entitled to her body because you are spending on her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up my friend.
How many ex and body count you got before we start.

You think everyone is like you.. For jumping into one relationship to the other.

All my life as dated just three ladies.. Dat I got romantically close to and am over 30. So let's hear from u...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
ImaIma1:
You na a lot of Nigerian guys have the mentality that when they spend on a girl, she has to pay back with sex. If sex is not involved already, maybe she doesn't want you to feel entitled to her body because you are spending on her.

Babe it's hard to believe though but am not the pro sex kinda guy.... Sex makes me fall in love hence I delay it for months before I can get indulged... In my relationships, ladies wonder if am normal, cuz I don't go to sex for at least 3months to 5months...

So am not worried about the sex life.. Am only concerned about the "you can't dominate me attitude as it appears to be now...

Anything you do for this lady she will stylishly do back. A guy wants to know he is on top of his girl.. Not having the feeling your in an open relationship where she walks away anyway and truly justifies she owes you nothing
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 4:30pm On May 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
If you're looking for the one that does not reciprocate.. them plenty everywhere

Her own too much.. In fact it looks like una dey competition
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Khiz(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2021
omaclarry:

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigcee(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2021
She dey try avoid "see finish" grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by ImaIma1(f): 4:39pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

Babe it's hard to believe though but am not the pro sex kinda guy.... Sex makes me fall in love hence I delay it for months before I can get indulged... In my relationships, ladies wonder if am normal, cuz I don't go to sex for at least 3months to 5months...

So am not worried about the sex life.. Am only concerned about the "you can't dominate me attitude as it appears to be now...

Anything you do for this lady she will stylishly do back. A guy wants to know he is on top of his girl.. Not having the feeling your in an open relationship where she walks away anyway and truly justifies she owes you nothing

You should speak to her about it and ask her why she acts the way she does. You might get to understand better and be on the same page.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 4:43pm On May 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

You should speak to her about it and ask her why she acts the way she does. You might get to understand better and be on the same page.

Lol... I did already and like a female that you are, you know you people's cunniest answer.. "nothing" am not doing any thing
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Michelle55: 7:01pm On May 11, 2021
omaclarry:
You have keed me

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Michelle55: 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
She's just trying to avoid see finish and I guess she's tired of men tagging ladies as leeches.
Above all, I don't see any problem with what she's doing though!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Jeon(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

All my life as dated just three ladies.. Dat I got romantically close to and am over 30. So let's hear from u...

So your body count is 3 +1 =4

Hmmm
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Godada(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

In summary, pass her to me if you ain't down with her.........dm me her numbers.

Truth is she is pure uncut diamond
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by grafixdon: 8:34pm On May 11, 2021
I used to have a girlfriend like that. She was the first woman I ever fell hlin love with. I'm used to given but when I met her, she was different...

She very beautiful yet generous... I missed her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? / How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / Which Part Of Ur Body Is The Most Sensitive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.