Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl (1768 Views)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by kingACK(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2021
One of the thing that really entice me about fat girls is that, they are very humble and as well kind.

They are always ready to take their relationship to the next level compare to slim girls who always like quarry and fight their spouse.

Slim girls heart is as deep as the ocean, they always keep secrete and harbor resentment.

Well, have said my own shall i don't know about you
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by bhella10: 5:35pm On May 11, 2021
They are cozy too. They drive me nuts grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:39pm On May 11, 2021
kingACK:
One of the thing that really entice me about fat girls is that, they are very humble and as well kind.

They are always ready to take their relationship to the next level compare to slim girls who always like quarry and fight their spouse.

Slim girls heart is as deep as the ocean, they always keep secrete and harbor resentment.

Very good choice
Congratulations, ur choice will bring joy and blessings

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by kingACK(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2021
Smiling
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by kingACK(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks @ SanctifiedSista
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2021
They fart a lot and smell bad. They always eat no matter what time of the day. They are very lazy and their excess weight destroys the transmission of motor vehicles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Kondomatic(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
kingACK:

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by lilvicky68(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:
They fart a lot and smell bad. They always eat no matter what time of the day. They are very lazy and always destroy the transmission of motor vehicles.
Nawa oh..
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by overseasnbeyond: 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
This is deep!!!
meobizy:
They fart a lot and smell bad. They always eat no matter what time of the day. They are very lazy and always destroy the transmission of motor vehicles.
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Starzo: 6:35pm On May 11, 2021
na mess/fart go kill you
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2021
Well every1 witch him choice, I stopped moving around with fat girls since I noticed that most of them have that odoriferous sensation in da oza room

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:
They fart a lot and smell bad. They always eat no matter what time of the day. They are very lazy and their excess weight destroys the transmission of motor vehicles.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Godada(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:

Sadly true....
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Olajiiree(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:
haha......Girl u wicked ooooo
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Babafash(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
Fat gal is a no for me. I prefer slim,tall and curvy gals with fine legs and moderate bum bum. The ones I hate most are short fat gals they can querel for Africa and they have hot temper.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by iRepNaija1: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:

Did your boyfriend leave you for a fat girl? This post is too angry.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Classickj(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2021
Godada:

Sadly true....
Not 100% true
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by Twelfthman: 11:05pm On May 11, 2021
U not far from what is generally obtain about fat girls all over the world.
Honestly they sweet except for few that pretend due to their insecure nature but if you lucky to find a genuine one that care about her feeling and not pretend
Thank your creator.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by debbydams(f): 7:19am On May 12, 2021
kingACK:

sho gbadun? Slim gurls are the best abeg
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by kingACK(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Did your boyfriend leave you for a fat girl? This post is too angry.

Yes, the post is too expensive,
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by kingACK(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2021
Twelfthman:
U not far from what is generally obtain about fat girls all over the world.
Honestly they sweet except for few that pretend due to their insecure nature but if you lucky to find a genuine one that care about her feeling and not pretend
Thank your creator.

Wow!
Re: I Would Have Love To Date A Fat Girl by kingACK(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Starzo:
na mess/fart go kill you

Smiling, something must kill a man @starzo

(1) (Reply)

Angry Husband Attacks Man With Cutlass For Sleeping With His Wife / 26 Years Old Lady Tired To Be Lonely! / Plus-size South African Ladies Cause Stir As They Storm The Streets Clad In Biki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.