|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,351 members, 6,510,667 topics. Date: Monday, 27 September 2021 at 10:59 PM
|Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Skillsnigeria: 6:06pm On May 15|
We have too many jobless youth on nairaland, nairaland is their only job from morning till night. One NIGERIA is only for the politicians and the foolani benefiting from this Visionless country
|Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Coronabirus(m): 6:13pm On May 15|
Mikecold:One of the reasons we're in this mess is because of opinions like urs & unfounded hatred for someone because he doesn't belong to ur religion and tribe!
If truly this hate is because of PMB then why shld hatred for him descend on his tribe? This question showed that the hatred is ethno-religiously motivated.
If it's because of media accusation of nepotist, are these facts proved the allegations or is also politically motivated:
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2016
1. Joseph Ari: Director-General, Industrial Training Fund
2. Isa Ibrahim: Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency
3. Simbi Wabote: Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
4. Aboloma Anthony: Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria
5. Mamman Amadu: Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement
6. Sharon Ikeazor: Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
7. Teamwork – Emir Bamalli
8. Akodundo Gloria: as National Coordinator, New Partnership for Africa’s Development
9. Ahmed Bobboi: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalization Fund
10. Umana Umana: Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority
11. Sa’adiya Faruq: Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
12. Usman Abubakar: Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation
13. Bello Gusau: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund
14. Yewande Sadiku: Executive Secretary, National Investment Promotion Commission.
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2017
1. Julie Okah-Donli, Director-General, National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons
2. Mary Ikpere-Eta, Director-General, National Centre for Women Development.
3. Bayo Somefun, Managing Director, Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
4. Ahmed Dangiwa, Managing Director, Federal Mortgage Bank
5. Alex Okoh, Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprise.
6. Abdulkadir Umar, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency
7. Ibrahim Goni, Conservator-General, National Park Service
8. Nnenna Akajemeli, National Coordinator, Service Compact, SERVICOM.
9. Mr. Adebiyi, Nasir Ladan is the Director-General, National Directorate of Employment
10. Saliu Alabi, Director-General, Michael Imodu National Institute for Labour Studies
11. PJef Barminas, Director-General, National Research Institute for Chemical Technology.
12. Haruna Yerima is the Director-General, Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research
13. Sunday Thomas, Deputy Commissioner, Nigeria Insurance Commission; Tunde Erukera, Executive Secretary, Consumer Protection Council
14. Bello Tukur, Secretary, Federal Character Commission.
15. Dikko Abdulrahman, Director-General, National Pension Commission
16. Umar Jibrin, Executive Secretary, Federal Capital Development Authority
17. Folashade Joseph, Managing Director, Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation
18. Cecilia Gaya, Director-General, Administrative Staff College of Nigeria.
19. Luci Ajayi, Executive Secretary, Lagos International Trade Fair Management Board
20. Emmanuel Jimme, Managing Director, Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority
21. Lanre Gbajabiamila, Director-General, Nigeria Lottery Regulation Commission
22. Jalani Aliyu, Director-General, Nigeria Automotive Design and development Council.
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2018
1. Okechukwu Ukwuoma Director-general, National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM),
2. Abdul-Jalil Suleiman Director-general, Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA),
3. Mojoyi Oluwa Dekalu-Thomas Executive Director (Liability Management), Electricity Liability Management Company (NELMCO)
4. Chinedum Olisakwe-Lawrence-
Executive Director (Corporate Services),
5. Junaid Abdullahi Executive Secretary, Border Communities Development Agency (BDCA),
6. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria,
7. Banire Muiz Adeyemi Chairman, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON),
8. Sule Yakubu Bassi Secretary, Nigerian Diaspora Commission,
9. Olufemi Ajayi Oladunni Director/CEO, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Clement Onyeabo Nze Director- General, Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency,
10. Clement Isong Member, Board of the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA),
11. David Isho Nyikyaa Secretary, National Salaries, Income, Wages, Commission,
12. Obinna Francis Ogwuegbu Secretary, Special Investigation Panel for Recovery of Public Property,
13. Obadiah Simon Nkom Director-General/CEO, Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2019
. Nigerians Communications Commission (NCC)
(a) Prof. Adeolu Akande (South West) replaces Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) as Chairman, Board of Commissioners – subject to Senate confirmation
(b) Mr Uche Onwude (South East) replaces Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Ararume (South East) as Non-Executive Commissioner – subject to Senate confirmation.
2. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
(a) Dr Abubakar Sa’id replaces Prof. Adeolu Akande as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Habibu Ahmed Imam (North West) replaces Dr Lawal Bello Moriki
(c) Dr Mohammed Sa’idu Kumo as Board Member
3. The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
Dr Ismail Adebayo Adewusi (South West) replaces Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi
(South West) as Postmaster General/CEO
4. Galaxy Backbone Limited (GBB)
Professor Muhammed Bello Abubakar replaces Architect Yusuf Kazaure
5. The Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NigComSat)
(a) Architect Yusuf Kazaure replaces Chief Dr George Nnadubem Moghalu
as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Najeem Salam replaces Hon. Samson Osagie as Executive
Director, Marketing and Business Development
(c) Professor Abdu Ja’afaru Bambale replaces Kazeem Kolawole Raji as
Executive Director, Technical Services
(d) Hadi Mohammed replaces Mohammed Lema Abubakar as Executive
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2020
1. Mr. Buki Ponle was appointed Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria
2. Mr. Nura Sani Kangiwa was named the Director-General, National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism.
3. Mr. Francis Ndubuisi Nwosu was appointed the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Press Council
4. Mr. Ebeten William Ivara, Director General, National Gallery of Arts
5. Mr. Olalekan Fadolapo, Registrar/CEO of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria
6. Prof. Sunday Enessi Ododo, General Manager/CEO, National Theatre.
7. Mr. Ado Mohammed Yahuza, Executive Secretary/CEO, National Institute for Cultural Orientation.
8. Prof. Aba Isa Tijjani, Director General, National Commission for Museums and Monuments
9. Mrs. Oluwabunmi Ayobami Amao, Director General, Centre For Black And African Arts And Civilization.
|Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15|
OmoOgunOriginal:Nigeria was never one, so the problem dey
But when you see supposed president waging nepotistic jihad on you
He is responsible for people been sick of this nation to the max
|Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 15|
Coronabirus:I don't do Taqiya
If you people are not backing him as you back Boko Haram we would talk
|Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:26pm On May 15|
God bless you for your observation
|Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by CharlotteFlair(f): 7:48pm On May 15|
Tinubuadvocate:What's his sin?
He's highly corrupt and too old.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120