Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (4807 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by Vulcanheph(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2021
Op... They've started coming for you, more will still come for you.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by WallStreetfx(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2021
What is your business with handsome?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by NewDawn2O21: 11:35am On May 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
You see this monsters them. Dem fine pass you. I'm not saying you're ugly o. I'm just rating your fineness
abeg which movies be this?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by NewDawn2O21: 11:36am On May 12, 2021
lasisi69:
Front page abeg... Lol
you want make e commit suicide ni?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by Lilpen3758: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
otherway:

Nah money be fine boy...if you no get money, hide your face.
hide am well ooh
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by folabayo(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Hey girls check me out.... who goes there?
You are very very very very...handsome and beautiful. Ignore those hating
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by indodon(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2021
The nation is in turmoil.. The world is tearing itself to pieces and your talking of fine?

Haba!!

Get sense na
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by ZombieBurster: 2:05pm On May 12, 2021
indodon:
The nation is in turmoil.. The world is tearing itself to pieces and your talking of fine?

Haba!!

Get sense na

Lol

No blame am

Probably him still dey chop Mama thank you

Na him cause am
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by ogkrakkid(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2021
Like my wife to be for here dey call me center table..hmm. God dey see u o LMAO..but u know I hrt u.just say time never reach dear..na small small "55".
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by falcon01: 4:19pm On May 12, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Hey girls check me out.... who goes there?
anywhere you go dem go shout KingKong!!
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by Angelacruz: 7:01pm On May 12, 2021
telkevog:
See nose like double exhaust pipe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland by Angelacruz: 7:02pm On May 12, 2021
[img]
telkevog:
See nose like double exhaust pipe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Achieve An Orgasm With A Fast Flowing Tap...[personal Experience] / I Always knack robber When Am The toilet / My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.