Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House (4634 Views)

Wife Tricks Husbandโ€™s Side Chick To The House, Beats Her Mercilessly โ€“ Video / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Karen2024(f): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
I have been housing my boyfriend for months now... meaning he's squatting with me. This useless good for nothing guy brought in another useless lady to sleep with her on our matrimonial bed, he had the guts to cheat while I tame my desires to have taste of other men. Should I send him packing? I'm still contemplating...
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by DaddyRochie1642: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Madam to slap you dey hungry me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by VictorUSA15: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
So you have been desiring to have other men

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Karen2024(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam to slap you dey hungry me
All these tongue lashing is not what I need now
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Freelancerr(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Matrimonial bed?
Una don marry?
Na boyfriend I see there! Wetin con involve matrimonial bed.

That one concern both of una. I no dey involve myself for relationship matter.

โœŒ๏ธ

28 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by TheBillyonaire: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
I did not know that unmarried people have matrimonial bed.

33 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
VictorUSA15:
So you have been desiring to have other men

Everyone does. Thatโ€™s were faithfulness comes in. The truth is you will meet men looking better and doing better than ur man, you will meet woman way more beautiful and sexier than your manโ€ฆ itโ€™s just facts. Thatโ€™s were loyalty and faithfulness sets in.

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by saintjimos(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
She said matrimonial bed ๐Ÿคฃ

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by apostle96: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
U epp sum1 & u ar here broadcasting it on nl. So u mean to say d guy has neva done anytn 4 u b4. Blo@dy ingrate. Ajeniseni.
U even get eyes 4 oda guys..ash@wo kobo kobo

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Do they sell matrimonial bed these days or what

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by fourboys: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
The boyfriend na real G

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
illicit:
Do they sell matrimonial bed these days or what
She even said sidechick like she knows who is really the side chick.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by fyzaila: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
From one boyfriend issue to another. Aunty when are you going to rest biko?
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by TemplarLandry: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin Matrimonial bed?
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by FRANCISTOWN: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Karen2024:
I have been housing my boyfriend for months now... meaning he's squatting with me. This useless good for nothing guy brought in another useless lady to sleep with her on our matrimonial bed, he had the guts to cheat while I tame my desires to have taste of other men. Should I send him packing? I'm still contemplating...
When you are done with the fictions. You'll face real life. Fuel is โ‚ฆ630/L now

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Dshocker(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Karen2024:

You are taming your desire not to sleep with other men.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
jackcanfield:

She even said sidechick like she knows who is really the side chick.

tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Nonexisting1: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Matrimonial bed and boyfriend in the same sentence. You see why I keep saying that the Delilah gender people don't have sense. You see fucckmate, they see marriage. Madam If you don't like that the gentleman fuccked another vaginarian in your the house you both live together in, go to court. Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by wash02: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nairaland and double standards! I see all the folks above are quick to point out the error she made by calling theirs a "matrimonial bed" which in all fairness is a misnomer; but they've conveniently glossed over the fact that a guy who's being housed by his girlfriend cheated on her in the same house. If the shoe was on the other foot, this thread would be swarming with red pillars profering all sorts of 2 cents. Soits#

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by tonytony208(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Karen2024:

The way you even misuse the word "matrimonial bed" is disgusting.

Matrimonial bed is for married people.

You guys aren't married. So, that bed isn't your matrimonial bed.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Karen2024:

you guys are exactly the same type of animals, and deserve one another.... continue dey tame your yeye desires there!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Postinor: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmm,let me Bleep u so that it will be 1_1 between u and ur boyfriend

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by samwash(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
I laugh bigggg laugh when I read matrimonial bed, nor be only matrimonial bed, na fornicator's bed.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
U dy like person wey fit house man?
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by vincenteger: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Breakfast served on your matrimonial bed

But wait oo
I thought you said boyfriend
So the bed for fornicators is now matrimonial bed,
Just wooo
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Khd95(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Did you say your MATRIMONIAL BED๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by Sonnobax15(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by SamOchuko: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Karen2024:

Boyfriend matrimonial bed? How does that work? Abi you meant to say husband? Give him more chores to do, heโ€™s not engaged hence heโ€™s got time to toast babes

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by livenija: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Karen2024:
clout chaser
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by LUAN(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Karen2024:
the funniest post I have read on nairaland today. Every line of This post is funny.
Matrimonial bed. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†.
You get matrimonial bed but you still desire for another to taste other men
Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by pansophist(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Yes, send him packing.

To support and to lead are two different things. You housing and feeding a grown man is not supporting, it's leading. Reject that role.

No self-respecting man will be comfortable to be in that place. You should also introspect on your mate selection process. How come you choose such man in the first place?

Are you normal?

It's like thinking a snake is a rope. The snake come bite you, you're now shocked. Is it the snake's fault or your fault? Why do you go upset the balance of reality, and when it snaps, you become angry?

Just know that because you're attracted to someone doesn't mean he is good for you. Sugar is sweet, but it's not good for you. Look at a man's character, not if he makes you horney.

Move on jare. If you can house a man, then it means you're a responsible woman that should be with a man so that both of you will become even stronger together.

Not a man-child that will drag you backward, depend on you, cheat on you, and still want you to insert the tip. In a world where you can choose to be almost anything, you now choose to suffer.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House by marsup: 1:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Very unnecessary lies...
Someone who got cheated on, or disrespected the way you stated, won't have the emotional strength to do this.
Matrimonial bed... Really?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Kiss On A First Date? / Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. / Who Hasn't Seen This? See Idiots In Love. Unbelievable! Take A Look -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.