Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. (1058 Views)

Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 12, 2021
In the past, if you heard that someone died, it is usually people from afar that you hardly know and so you brush it off with the wave of hand. But these days, both those you know by close proximity or from a distance are just dying unexpectedly.

Now, what does that tell you? The end is very very near. Where do you stand in Christ now?

If the trumpet were to sound this minute, where would you end up?

Do not forget.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son. That whosoever believes in Him Should not perish but have everlasting life.

Brethen, come now and take the free gift of eternal life- salvation, by accepting Christ as your personal Lord and savior.

It cost nothing to get saved. All that is required is your confession and acknowledgement of Christ as your Lord by faith. But it will cost a lot to reject this gift. It will cost one his/her eternity not to accept Christ.

So, I implore you to accept Him today and enjoy an eternal life of joy and peace forever.

JESUS cares.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:14am On May 12, 2021
Death is a subject I can't yet wrap my head around it..all I am sure is Evryone will leave this earth and it's only sweeter for those that are in Christ Jesus. Congratulations as u live a life pleasing to God..want to know how to have a life pleasing to God? WhatsApp me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 8:25am On May 12, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Death is a subject I can't yet wrap my head around it..all I am sure is Evryone will leave this earth and it's only sweeter for those that are in Christ Jesus. Congratulations as u live a life pleasing to God..want to know how to have a life pleasing to God? WhatsApp me kiss kiss

Yes. A life in Christ is the sweetest experience one can ever have. Plus the fact that your eternity is assured.

Please share the tips here for those who might not be privilege to whatsapp you, ma. The world of God is free. smiley

Shalom.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by andyblinks05: 8:25am On May 12, 2021
Everybody will die at a point
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 12, 2021
AvocadoDesign:
Maybe it's rapture

That your business needs to be ONLINE! Get responsive Ecommerce | Blog | NGO | Corporate Website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

It is not rapture. Rapture has not yet taken place because the Bible makes us to understand that, the trumpet will first sound. Then it will be very evident with the sudden disappearance, ( not physical death) of the saints.

Shalom.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 12, 2021
andyblinks05:
Everybody will die at a point

No doubt. But the most important is the life and destination after here.

Where will be? That is what everyone is expected to start asking themselves now.

Shalom.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Klass99(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by andyblinks05: 9:44am On May 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

No doubt. But the most important is the life and destination after here.

Where will be? That is what everyone is expected to start asking themselves now.

Shalom.
No man know wherence he cometh
No man know wherence he goeth
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 13, 2021
Repent now. The next minute may be too late.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by SKhanmi: 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
Lol,
Death is not an enemy or an evil thing. Misinformed religions made it so.

This is the 6/7th iteration of humanity, guess what happened to them? This civilization will also fall one day.

Nobody is coming to save anybody. It is the height of moral irresponsibility to let someone be wholly responsible for cleaning up the mess you made.

Humans destroy this earth, just like nigerians are the problems of Nigeria. They will all reap what they sow. It is universal law. Else you'll repeat the same nonsense you did here when you get to your respective heavens & hells. Impossible? Ask Lucifer. Unless you'all become zombies wih no freewill.

Humans can join hands to make this earth heaven or hell. It's a choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 13, 2021
SKhanmi:
Lol,
Death is not an enemy or an evil thing. Misinformed religions made it so.

This is the 6/7th iteration of humanity, guess what happened to them? This civilization will also fall one day.

Nobody is coming to save anybody. It is the height of moral irresponsibility to let someone be wholly responsible for cleaning up the mess you made.

Humans destroy this earth, just like nigerians are the problems of Nigeria. They will all reap what they sow. It is universal law. Else you'll repeat the same nonsense you did here when you get to your respective heavens & hells. Impossible? Ask Lucifer. Unless you'all become zombies wih no freewill.

Humans can join hands to make this earth heaven or hell. It's a choice.

Oh... You don't believe anyone is coming to save anyone but you believe in Lucifer?

Give your life to Christ now before it is too late.

Shalom.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by SKhanmi: 6:48pm On May 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

Oh... You don't believe anyone is coming to save anyone but you believe in Lucifer?

Give your life to Christ now before it is too late.

Shalom.

Quite Predictable.

...performing actions & following creeds by rote with no indepth understanding. Sums up most adherents of religions.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by crackhaus: 7:21pm On May 13, 2021
What's your point exactly?
That more people are dying these days so it's a sign of the end times?

Amazing...

The internet/social media bringing you news as it happens anywhere in the world, is what is happening and not the second coming.

More people are not dying today compared to 20years ago.
You're just hearing about more deaths because information is now at your fingertips with just one click.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Tony142: 7:36pm On May 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Aunty shut the Bleep up, how are you sure Christianity is the true religion? According to wiki pedia there are 4,200 religion in the world, since u are a Christian that means u believe yours is the true one while the remaining 4,199 are the wrong one, also an Atheist believe all the 4,200 are wrong, now the difference between 4,199 and 4,200 is just 1. So also the difference between u and an atheist is not much, it is just 1

Christian believe that Muslim will go to hell because they do not believe in Jesus Christ, also Muslim believe Christian will go to hell because they do not believe in Mohammad, this is to say every one is going to hell in another man's religion, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 13, 2021
crackhaus:
What's your point exactly?
That more people are dying these days so it's a sign of the end times?

Amazing...

The internet/social media bringing you news as it happens anywhere in the world, is what is happening and not the second coming.

More people are not dying today compared to 20years ago.
You're just hearing about more deaths because information is now at your fingertips with just one click.

You don't seem to get my point.

I'm talking about people very close. Were there no close people around you some twenty years ago when technology and info was not common?
Why were people not dying at random?
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 6:31am On May 16, 2021
Happy Sunday fam.

Have you made up your mind yet to accept and follow JESUS?

Waste no time because the next minute may be too late.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 19, 2021
Come to Jesus now and be saved.
The next minute might be too late.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by phorget(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2021
Do you know the number of unknown people that are dying?
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 22, 2021
phorget:
Do you know the number of unknown people that are dying?

Same thing. The known and unknown alike.
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 29, 2021
Jesus is the only way.
Accept him now!!!
Re: Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Run, run to Jesus now.
Tomorrow may be too late.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To My MUM / Infidelity / Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.