Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum (7391 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Hot Black Model Exposes Her Boobs Photos / Hot Black Slay Queen Exposed Massive Backside On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by TrunnionNews: 11:15am On May 12, 2021
Many reacts as a light skinned lady with a blonde hair shared photos of super hot black mother

Reactions on social media as a blonde lady shared photos of herself and her black mum

The lady shared the photos on her Twitter handle and many people were inspired by this single act

However, her post generated lots of reactions after she said that she does not have albinism

A very beautiful blonde hair lady identified as Alexis has caused stir online after sharing the pictures of herself and mum on her macro blogging platform Twitter.

Alexis with the Twitter handle @xo_alexiiss described her mother as a pretty woman. She shared photos that captured a wonderful moment with her.

She captioned the photo, "She is so pretty. She is my mom".

Read more interesting stories here>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/many-reacts-as-light-skinned-lady-with.html

What do you think about this post? Share with friends!

Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by chatinent: 11:24am On May 12, 2021
It happens.

We also drink the minerals with bread.
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by Johnholmes: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
Albino... Nothing new
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by stupidmod3: 11:43am On May 12, 2021
albino noism
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by habsydiamond(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Afin na Afin which one be light skinned... At first I thought say na one of those burnt roasted ripped plantain

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by falcon01: 4:04pm On May 12, 2021
She struck with albinism
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On May 12, 2021
TrunnionNews:
Many reacts as a light skinned lady with a blonde hair shared photos of super hot black mother

Reactions on social media as a blonde lady shared photos of herself and her black mum

The lady shared the photos on her Twitter handle and many people were inspired by this single act

However, her post generated lots of reactions after she said that she does not have albinism

A very beautiful blonde hair lady identified as Alexis has caused stir online after sharing the pictures of herself and mum on her macro blogging platform Twitter.

Alexis with the Twitter handle @xo_alexiiss described her mother as a pretty woman. She shared photos that captured a wonderful moment with her.

She captioned the photo, "She is so pretty. She is my mom".

Read more interesting stories here>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/many-reacts-as-light-skinned-lady-with.html

What do you think about this post? Share with friends!

beautiful
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by iRepNaija1: 5:07pm On May 12, 2021
This isn't new for black people.
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by shitshappen(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2021
chatinent:
It happens.

We also drink the minerals with bread.

Fanta orange precisely
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by CelebCircle: 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
So Yoni Fabiyi finally starts the protest for Baba Ijesha's release today.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3pTsFzmeg
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by Randy100: 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
All I can see is albino
Re: Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum by phygo89(m): 3:35am On May 13, 2021
If na her papa?, I for comment

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro / Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.