Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? (7391 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Shame! Man Shares Nude Photos Of His Ex-girlfriend, She Reacts / She Smells Down There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2016
These days the smell is unbearable, when we’re are making love, I’d wanna tell her about the smell but my dick would just go flaccid and I’d lose interest, this thing is killing our relationship and she’s such a pretty girl, I don’t know how to tell her without hurting her feelings.

Recently after she finished sucking me, she asked me to do same, I put my head down there and I almost died, I couldn’t go on with it, she felt bad and asked what was wrong, I told her I had stomach upset.

When we bathe together, I volunteer to help her wash down there, I thought she wasn’t washing it properly but the smell still persists, I wonder if she doesn’t perceive it, please how do I gently tell her without hurting her feelings.

Talk2Bella.

You not telling her is already hurting her feelings, she feels you’re not returning the same sexual favors and she doesn’t know why.

How do you claim to love someone and not be able to talk with/to them?

Please tell her ASAP so she can get serious medical help, both of you need medical help.

Tell her and get back to me, trust me, she would appreciate the fact it’s coming from you and not someone else.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/how-do-i-tell-my-girlfriend-she-smells.html

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by AntiWailer: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Tell her to read what Wizkid told Linda and discuss. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by adaksbullet: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Pukks embarassed shocked shocked abacha!!!!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:
Tell her to read what Wizkid told Linda and discuss. grin

mean ass grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
adaksbullet:
Pukks embarassed shocked shocked abacha!!!!!! undecided lipsrsealed

what's pukes, no one is above this
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by adaksbullet: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

what's pukes, no one is above this
while we she has smel pusii on these 21 senturi undecided bus,am ashame off her undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
gringringrin

Oga if you can't be blunt with her then I'm sorry you're gonna keep drillling and sucking a fish like vagina!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by youngberry001(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Wetin 15years old boy know kiss

lemme just chill nd be chewing goro..!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Fajs: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Instead of inserting ur joystick try to finger her then wen u r through with that take the finger close to her nose. Thank me later cos she will ask what that smell then you will tell her that what you have bin coping with all this while

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
just break up with her!

cause the moment you say it, she will hate you for it! #Kobayashi Maru scenario
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by firstking01(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2016
I'm not just good in stuffs like thisembarassed
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Kenneth205(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fajs:
Instead of inserting ur joystick try to finger her then wen u r through with that take the finger close to her nose. Thank me later cos she will ask what that smell then you will tell her that what you have bin coping with all this while

grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fajs:
shocked shocked buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
I got PhD in 69
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Kingsley1000(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I got PhD in 69
rip in advance

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP, you mean it smells and stinks like Aunty Linda's own cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
rip in advance
that's the best treat you can give your lady, my ex almost died of mouth pleasure. I had to revive her. do it for your woman, else she would get some outside. its your duty to suck her pvnny and her right to be sucked....

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
She should.....Wash the vagina three to four times a day with a clean cloth dabbed with mild antibacterial soap. Avoid scrubbing vigorously as this may cause irritation. After washing, rinse the area with warm water and dry it with a clean towel. Change underwear and tampons/pads regularly as these can harbor odor-inducing bacteria.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She should.....Wash the vagina three to four times a day with a clean cloth dabbed with mild antibacterial soap. Avoid scrubbing vigorously as this may cause irritation. After washing, rinse the area with warm water and dry it with a clean towel. Change underwear and tampons/pads regularly as these can harbor odor-inducing bacteria.

After doing all this she should still visit a doctor, smell like this is a result of serious infection

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

that's the best treat you can give your lady, my ex almost died of mouth pleasure. I had to revive her. do it for your woman, else she would get some outside. its your duty to suck her pvnny and her right to be sucked....

What did you revive your ex wit? More mouth action undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, you mean it smells and stinks like Aunty Linda's own cheesy cheesy

I dunno how Linda's own smell na cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I got PhD in 69

Indeed undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
firstking01:

Better learn quickly wink
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
bbmpin:
just break up with her!

cause the moment you say it, she will hate you for it! #Kobayashi Maru scenario

Because of smell lasan undecided he should break up wi
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

After doing all this she should still visit a doctor, smell like this is a result of serious infection
of course, that's the best thing smiley
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
firstking01:
cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Because of smell lasan undecided he should break up wi
Things like this never end well!

Don't talk and you suffer in silence, talk and she hates you! # Difficult
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I dunno how Linda's own smell na cry

How your babe own dey smell now?? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy cheesy Chai! You're funny sha!.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Chai! You're funny sha!.
how? undecided sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how? undecided sad
Her problem could be beyond what you prescribed as remedy...she should see a gynaecologist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Can U Kiss Her Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.