Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? (4818 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / What Type Of Virgin Are You? / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by ZombieBurster: 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy

I just pity simps wey go fall

For this

I can bet that's a hairy balls dude

Behind the op moniker

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Exactly!!

Jeon:

congratulations.
hope you man is not an average Nigerian man that think spending on means you must have sex with him.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 4:56pm On May 12, 2021
angry grin grin
ZombieBurster:
cheesy cheesy

For this

Behind the op moniker

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by ZombieBurster: 4:58pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:
angry grin grin
Why u come quote me??

Anyways

Who go fall Maga

Na him problem be that
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 5:01pm On May 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin

ZombieBurster:
cheesy cheesy

For this

Behind the op moniker

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by iRepNaija1: 5:06pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:
Read this little conversation between me a some of my toasters

Toasters: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: No
Toasters: Fine girl like you
Me: Thank you
Toasters: I like you can we date?
Me: you like me or you want to have sex with me
Toasters: No na sex is nothing
Me: Ogar hit the nail on the head, I hate people bitting around bush
Toasters: we will definitely I have sex na
Me: I can't have sex with you
Toasters: Y, are you a VIRGIN
Me: yes I'm
Toasters: Taaa na lie, fine girl like you
Me: They are still Virgins out there

In this generation were everything is sexualized, young girls practically give their bodies to men to survive and being decent is no longer a trend, you will be amazed to Know that they are still Virgins out there, young men and women who still believe in keeping themselves until marriage but we shy from saying we a virgins become how sexualized society make fun of it..

I am a proud Virgin and I have a Man

OP, I don't think you're shy about announcing your virginity. You seem to let people who are interested in you know very early in your conversations and you just let us know. Here's a thought: if you know you're not going to enter into a serious relationship with a guy, keep this information to yourself. If you meet someone and both of you are serious about each other, tell him and if he cares about you, he will respect your decision. Just stop announcing it.

2 Likes

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by FiverrTutor(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Kingkid4:

In this generation were everything is sexualized, young girls practically give their bodies to men to survive and being decent is no longer a trend, you will be amazed to Know that they are still Virgins out there, young men and women who still believe in keeping themselves until marriage but we shy from saying we a virgins become how sexualized society make fun of it..

[/s]

Abeg go and sit down. What are you trying to prove
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by adg98(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2021
40 plus Virgins dey sef
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by yearegods: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
Propheticdavid:
be a virgin becuz,you want to desist from funication which is for your own good..saying you want to keep yourselve for marriage,like one sacred gift to your husband..is too shallow...cuz wat if you later discover dat your man is an explorer b4 getting married to u..it will make u look like a fool.

There's nothing shallow about wanting to give virginity as a gift to her partner. And nothing will make her look like a fool if she finds out her man had had many affairs with the opposite sex. Thruth is, remaining a virgin until marriage (whether you're a man or woman) may be a sign of a high level of discipline and strength of character. So, it doesn't change anything. As a matter of fact, God is able to give her heart's desire; if that desire is to marry a virgin.

I come in peace. wink

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by yearegods: 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
magkhan:

Maybe they should. so girls can emulate their likes other than those slay queens/hoes with pride that we see everywhere. If they can brag about it then virgins should do same.

When kids go online what trends, crossdressing, baby mamas, hide my Ids etc. What are they likely to gravitate to?.

Been a virgin till marriage has lots of advantages to it with little or no downsides.

Excellent and true.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Rosement(f): 7:20pm On May 12, 2021
Premiumwriter:
What is the end goal of virginity?

First off, people are marrying non-virgins. Non-virgins do succeed in life. And secondly, marrying a virgin today does not guarantee a happy home or a wife that will not cheat on you.

So what is the end goal of virginity that girls must keep upholding it, like it defines every thing they will ever be in life?

True people no longer value virginity today. It's not because the world is no longer decent. Rather it's because virginity is an archaic practice which the world no longer sees its value.

You having not slept with a man before your husband adds nothing special to him in the real sense.

Na why we de advocate make women build better character instead of all these I am decent and stuff.

Being a virgin is a choice, it is not a personality trait. Most virgins keep their virginity to honour God not man because there are actually no physical benefits in being a virgin, like you said it does not guarantee a happy home and it does not guarantee a good husband either.

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Solsix(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:

I hope no be secondary virginity
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
E de pain you grin

Hashabiah:
You're still a child yet you're dropping lies about your virginity on social media in a bid to do what? Let us all know you're a lying online virgin? Oga pack wella...
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Hashabiah: 8:02pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:
E de pain you grin

Na your papa e dey pain. grin
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Goldbw122(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulation
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Tillatalk: 8:06pm On May 12, 2021
We know them.... set awon self service
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 8:21pm On May 12, 2021
Exactly my point, slay Queen who sleep with big men drag about it on social media and nobody make fun of them, they even give free advise on how to get sugar daddy..

magkhan:

Maybe they should. so girls can emulate their likes other than those slay queens/hoes with pride that we see everywhere. If they can brag about it then virgins should do same.

When kids go online what trends, crossdressing, baby mamas, hide my Ids etc. What are they likely to gravitate to?.

Been a virgin till marriage has lots of advantages to it with little or no downsides.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Kingkid4(f): 8:27pm On May 12, 2021
Nice!!!

inumidun2010:
Was a VIRGIN till 25 until I set my EYES ON OPEYEMI my FIRST LOVE once again...

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by candygist: 9:05pm On May 12, 2021
Kingkid4:

You man no get prick ?
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Propheticdavid: 9:12pm On May 12, 2021
yearegods:

There's nothing shallow about wanting to give virginity as a gift to her partner. And nothing will make her look like a fool if she finds out her man had had many affairs with the opposite sex. Thruth is, remaining a virgin until marriage (whether you're a man or woman) may be a sign of a high level of discipline and strength of character. So, it doesn't change anything. As a matter of fact, God is able to give her heart's desire; if that desire is to marry a virgin.

I come in peace. wink
TRASH.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by RenaissanceGuy: 9:33pm On May 12, 2021
I smell scam in the offing grin.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by yearegods: 12:25am On May 13, 2021
Propheticdavid:
TRASH.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Cousin9999: 1:19am On May 13, 2021
I see some people are mad in here. grin

Whatever. Shout out to all the ladies saving it for someone special. Don't let anyone else in your purse. Special dedication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cZ7IOApdfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ufw6HO3tiM
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by femi4: 7:46am On May 13, 2021
Kingkid4:

Lori iro

Virgin and "having a man" cannot be in the same sentence
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by crystalmoon(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2021
?
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Premiumwriter: 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
Kingkid4:
Being decent is part of good character if English means anything to you

being decent is relative.

As such, it means nothing in the real sense except the value we attach to it.

There's no difference between a virgin and a non virgin except that people say the virgin is better than the non virgin.

No difference. Better get your acts together and build up yourself instead of thinking virginity will give you or mean anything in life
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Premiumwriter: 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
crystalmoon:
u don't understand okafor law
then you've not seen a cheating virgin
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by fantasticbeasts(f): 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
Being a virgin is a choice that everyone needs to respect. Kudos to you for being firm on your conviction. I know a lot of people who are still virgins at their late 20's. As long as you are happy and contented on the choices you make, you go, girl!

1 Like

Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by yearegods: 7:30pm On May 14, 2021
fantasticbeasts:
Being a virgin is a choice that everyone needs to respect. Kudos to you for being firm on your conviction. I know a lot of people who are still virgins at their late 20's. As long as you are happy and contented on the choices you make, you go, girl!

Good one.
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by Starz825(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2021
Premiumwriter:
What is the end goal of virginity?

First off, people are marrying non-virgins. Non-virgins do succeed in life. And secondly, marrying a virgin today does not guarantee a happy home or a wife that will not cheat on you.

So what is the end goal of virginity that girls must keep upholding it, like it defines every thing they will ever be in life?

True people no longer value virginity today. It's not because the world is no longer decent. Rather it's because virginity is an archaic practice which the world no longer sees its value.

You having not slept with a man before your husband adds nothing special to him in the real sense.

Na why we de advocate make women build better character instead of all these I am decent and stuff.
If I say make i dash you money, wetin I go use rub hand next week?!
Your head dey dere...
Non-virgins will still get married las Las and still do well in marriage....most will still make heaven lass lass
Life is full of different challenging circumstances for different people jaree...
There are Virgin ladies who married and never gave birth till now....they are Virgin yet barren...
Generally speaking, I am Not saying being a virgin is bad but dont expect too much from being a virgin than the fact that your hubby will respect you for it..
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by SWORD419(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
Its very common in the north
Re: Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? by erinatso: 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm Pregnant virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Don Suffer.pics / Watch Sex Video Of South African Babe Ashley Leaked By Ex Husband / See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.