Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani (21926 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Laments Corruption Cases Lost To Technical Grounds / Abdulrasheed Bawa: How Nigeria Can End Corruption / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by manunitedbabes: 7:13pm On May 12, 2021
grin plsss we better update and not a distraction news
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by space9880: 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
Synord:
An average Nigerian is Greedy .

People don’t want to work and sweat for money anymore . This is why every young guy or lady out there wants to drive Benz at age 22 and live in fancy duplex’s and mansions before 25 .

The peer pressure and lavish lifestyle being portrayed by fraudulent people and corrupt monsters has made a lot of people greedy and unambitious .

May God help this nation .

If you are one of the hardworking and serious minded persons looking at making legit and sustainable income monthly , do check out this thread where I explained how I have been making some good income monthly myself

https://www.nairaland.com/6289756/experience-making-income-through-digital

bros forget all this grammar the country hard infact is very hard suffering everywhere people are trying to survive.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Zurich1844(f): 8:27pm On May 12, 2021
Recovered and relooted!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Mrpojj(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by ayosamtunde(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
Naija my country of recovered and relooted funds.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Eshin1(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2021
blinking001:
Members of the PDP are all thieves, this is an Esoteric truth. We know them by their virtues, they've succeeded in destroying our once envied nation through out their terrible 16 years reign. The country went to the dogs during their reign. We thank God for our salvation came in President Buhari. Instead of Nigerians to be patient they are busy abusing their saviour. It takes time to clear up all that mess PDP left behind. In president Bubari we trust.
in bihari you trust with ur ugly self not me.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Praxis758: 12:48am On May 13, 2021
blinking001:
Members of the PDP are all thieves, this is an Esoteric truth. We know them by their virtues, they've succeeded in destroying our once envied nation through out their terrible 16 years reign. The country went to the dogs during their reign. We thank God for our salvation came in President Buhari. Instead of Nigerians to be patient they are busy abusing their saviour. It takes time to clear up all that mess PDP left behind. In president Bubari we trust.

Timipriye Silva, the current minister of energy was not a thief when EFCC under Jonathan seized 54 houses from him only for Buhari's regime to return those properties and stopped the court case

Tinubu was a saint when your then presidential candidate openly said 'there's no aljanah for the owner of this property when he visited Boudillon prior to 2015 campaign

Same Tinubu was an angel when two bullion van was seen conveying money into in house at the eve of 2019 presidential election.

Amaechi was sinless when he openly told the world that River's treasury was stressed to finance Buhari's elections

APC was a saintly party when Oahiomole openly said anyone who joins/decamped to APC would be forgiven of his/her sins

Your president is a saint when his wife had a dedicated accoint for kickback only to be exposed by an aide of her

Akpabio is now born again when he introduced new dimension looting in NDDC

I just remember that the Daniel Pondei and Cairo Ojougbo drama happened under PDP

Jonathan was a sleeping president when his NSA, was accusing Gen Buratai of not misappropriating arms fund to the tune of millions of dollars only for some choice properties to be linked to Buratai in Dubai.

I just remember that your president enlisted Sani Abacha into the hall of fame that he, Abacha never stole.

I can go on and on

The difference betwt APC and PDP is a mere semantics.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Babalola0920: 5:24am On May 13, 2021
Do you think this PEOPLE WHERE RELIGIOUS, THEY ARE CHRISTIAN by NAME abi we will say she's not a christain
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by loswhite(m): 5:34am On May 13, 2021
Synord:
An average Nigerian is Greedy .

People don’t want to work and sweat for money anymore . This is why every young guy or lady out there wants to drive Benz at age 22 and live in fancy duplex’s and mansions before 25 .

The peer pressure and lavish lifestyle being portrayed by fraudulent people and corrupt monsters has made a lot of people greedy and unambitious .

May God help this nation .

If you are one of the hardworking and serious minded persons looking at making legit and sustainable income monthly , do check out this thread where I explained how I have been making some good income monthly myself

https://www.nairaland.com/6289756/experience-making-income-through-digital

Blame it on poor labour laws and Unemployment. The few ones that decided to work in Telecom and banking sectors, how much are they paid? Greedy private sectors are taking advantage of them simply because of poor labour laws...So how do you tell your children to focus on Education when the ones that are working in reputable private sectors cannot even buy decent clothes and sustain day to day leaving? You have amnesty for militant, you have cashing out by bandits and repentant boko haram...lol. This country is crazy
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by lumay2: 8:27am On May 13, 2021
If we cannot see the evidence of money recovered .Please, list addresses of houses recovered.
This report may be unnecessary at this time given the unfortunate rumours tainting integrity of EFCC. It is just a "make Nigerians feel good report" or image laundering for EFCC.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Nobody: 8:45am On May 13, 2021
Grandmeister:

If you ask efcc for a proper breakdown and listing of those said houses you will only get resounding silence of space. But they know Nigerians like you won’t ask them for any more information but will just believe what they say and move on.

I'm quite certain the amount she embezzled is even way more than what they've declared.

If I'm wrong, tell her to go to Nigeria and defend herself.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by laiperi: 1:13pm On May 13, 2021
iammo:

Yes she does in her luxury London mansion

Do you know the difference between free air, house arrest, prison and fear of walking in public?

You will not until eye don clear and you see a Nigerian billionaire that cannot oppress or spend looted funds onstentatiously.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by Bobxin: 8:04pm On May 13, 2021
mjj2020:
Only one person

As if she will take the wealth to heaven or hell when she dies undecided

Beyoncé networth sef nor reach that amount.
Wahala be like bone straight!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani by nedekid: 12:15am On May 14, 2021
Always playing to the gallery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roland Asoro Wife Bites Edo Traffic Officer For Impounding Her Car (Photos) / Fake Soldier Arrested In Nasarawa / Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.