Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (56028 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kuginzi: 8:45am On May 14, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

After you've been humiliated your god allah caused greatest damages inside your medulla oblongata, sorry slave grin oya bring your skull
Oh I'm sorry, I never knew you're diagnosed with greatest brain damage. Thank God you speak out.
Pls listen attentively. This will benefit you. Brain damage is an injury that causes the destruction or deterioration of brain cells.
Since you've suffered traumatic brain injury, you require assistance in performing daily activities.
All traumatic brain injuries are head injuries. But head injury is not necessarily brain injury. There are two types of brain injury: traumatic brain injury and acquired brain injury. Both disrupt the brain’s normal functioning.
But I don't know which category of brain injury you fall.
Perhaps, there are numerous symptoms of brain damage, whether traumatic or acquired.
Causes of acquired brain injury include:
Poisoning or exposure to toxic substances
Infection.
Strangulation, choking, or drowning
Stroke
#Abuse of illegal drugs
I believe yours is Abuse of Illegal drugs from your behavior on Nairaland.
Behavioral/emotional symptoms of brain damage include:
Irritability and impatience
Reduced tolerance for stress
Sluggishness
Flattened or heightened emotions or reactions
Denial of disability
Increased aggressiveness
How can you Prevent Brain Injuries?
Don't use illegal drugs.
Reduce your time on social media
Desist from comment in any social platform to avoid Embarrassment.
Take your drugs regularly
Have a regular sleep and visit your psychiatrist weekly for further prescription.
I wish you quick recovery
Get well soon
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Oh I'm sorry, I never knew you're diagnosed with greatest brain damage. Thank God you speak out.
Pls listen attentively. This will benefit you. Brain damage is an injury that causes the destruction or deterioration of brain cells.
Since you've suffered traumatic brain injury, you require assistance in performing daily activities.
All traumatic brain injuries are head injuries. But head injury is not necessarily brain injury. There are two types of brain injury: traumatic brain injury and acquired brain injury. Both disrupt the brain’s normal functioning.
But I don't know which category of brain injury you fall.
Perhaps, there are numerous symptoms of brain damage, whether traumatic or acquired.
Causes of acquired brain injury include:
Poisoning or exposure to toxic substances
Infection.
Strangulation, choking, or drowning
Stroke
#Abuse of illegal drugs
I believe yours is Abuse of Illegal drugs from your behavior on Nairaland.
Behavioral/emotional symptoms of brain damage include:
Irritability and impatience
Reduced tolerance for stress
Sluggishness
Flattened or heightened emotions or reactions
Denial of disability
Increased aggressiveness
How can you Prevent Brain Injuries?
Don't use illegal drugs.
Reduce your time on social media
Desist from comment in any social platform to avoid Embarrassment.
Take your drugs regularly
Have a regular sleep and visit your psychiatrist weekly for further prescription.
I wish you quick recovery
Get well soon

I said bring your brain we go repair am for u at a very cheapest price biko oo grin

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kuginzi: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I said bring your brain we go repair am for u at a very cheapest price biko oo grin
This type of comment of yours, is among the sign and symptom of Traumatic Brain Injury.
Pls take your afternoon doze urgently and stop disgracing yourself.
Get well soon
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
cetar:

I can prove it you but you'll still deny it anyway and call those sources fake
Because that's literally what they are; FAKE!!
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:06am On May 15, 2021
Kuginzi:

This type of comment of yours, is among the sign and symptom of Traumatic Brain Injury.
Pls take your afternoon doze urgently and stop disgracing yourself.
Get well soon

See damage control, sorry baby oya take this

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kuginzi: 7:18am On May 15, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

See damage control, sorry baby oya take this
Why displaying your mental damage drug on Nairaland?
I didn't ask u to display them, Bikoh! Pls use them before your condition worsened.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2021
Kuginzi:

Why displaying your mental damage drug on Nairaland?
I didn't ask u to display them, Bikoh! Pls use them before your condition worsened.

The one you are displaying is what? Delirious screwball right? grin
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kuginzi: 11:57am On May 15, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

The one you are displaying is what? Delirious screwball right? grin
Pls calm down! I don't want people to know the level of insanity in you. Pls maintain yourself. We are still struggling to get you the drugs prescribed by your psychiatrist.
Pls limit your time of Nairaland or you can sleep in order to avoid further madness display.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2021
Kuginzi:

Pls calm down! I don't want people to know the level of insanity in you. Pls maintain yourself. We are still struggling to get you the drugs prescribed by your psychiatrist.
Pls limit your time of Nairaland or you can sleep in order to avoid further madness display.

Walie You'll be normal las las cool
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 9:29pm On May 18, 2021
Farid24224:

Because that's literally what they are; FAKE!!

Sahih al-Bukhari and the Quran itself are fake. Bravo! cheesy
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2021
cetar:

You are a kafir, so I expect worst from you.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2021
cetar:

You are a ƙafir, I expect worst.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 5:22pm On May 19, 2021
Farid24224:

You are a ƙafir, I expect worst.

and what does the Quran and Hadith say about Kafirs to love them and pray for them? cheesy
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 5:28pm On May 19, 2021
benjsniper33:

What is this one talking about ?

Take your biblical rhetoric outta here bro

The Palestinians own that land and they are being forcefully evacuated from their land . Is that fair ?

Don’t use biblical injunctions to justify acts of violence against indigenous people.

Expand your knowledge more than just the Bible .

White people framed the Bible to justify their acts of violence and injustice towards indigenous people of the earth.

"White people framed the bible"

Remove your head from the sand. There are Manuscripts of the old testament that are older than the age of exploration (When Europeans started colonizing and expanding their sphere of influence in the world)

and those verses are in those manuscripts

Make no mistake. I'm not supporting the OP

but this "White people agenda on the bible" is false and ahistorical. Unless you believe that white people had a time machine and they went back in time and changed those verses
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2021
cetar:

and what does the Quran and Hadith say about Kafirs to love them and pray for them? cheesy

Pity them..
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by benjsniper33: 10:34am On May 21, 2021
cetar:

"White people framed the bible"

Remove your head from the sand. There are Manuscripts of the old testament that are older than the age of exploration (When Europeans started colonizing and expanding their sphere of influence in the world)

and those verses are in those manuscripts

Make no mistake. I'm not supporting the OP

but this "White people agenda on the bible" is false and ahistorical. Unless you believe that white people had a time machine and they went back in time and changed those verses

First of all I don't believe you need to cast aspersion on people's ideas and opinions when serious issues are being discussed. Although this is a public opinion-based platform, I believe that people's opinions should be respected and debated without calumny or libel as no one owns the monopoly of truth.

When I say "White people frame" I don't mean "white people write". But what i mean is the addition of false doctrines and dogma which actually distorts the original truth posited by the Bible .

And this is done to pervert the minds or reconfigure the belief systems of individuals, groups or nations in order to make them vulnerable to "herd" control.

And when you are able to pervert people's minds with false or distorted versions of truth you can expect them to take sides with anything you do as long as it's in line with the believe systems which you've conditioned into them (especially since childhood)

Now brother, what I'm saying in essence is that the origins of the words and deep spiritual injunctions found in the Bible is not European but they were stolen and pillaged by the Hyksos Maccabees, Greeks and Romans from the libraries of ancient Egypt, Sumeria and Babylon.

To cut it short , these ancients texts were then re-written with added cultural folklores by the invaders to accrue to themselves a sense of origin, cultural supremacy and a "divine" approval & justification towards their global conquests, dominance & subsequent extermination of the darker people of the earth ( Africans , Red Indians, Asians etc..)

In course of these, various fictitious biblical characters & events were mentioned in the Bible and these fictitious characters were credited with the authorship of the original words of truth that was stolen.

And then in 325AD the council of Nicea was convened by Emperor Constantine to establish the groundworks towards formalizing these distortions and to force it on people through global conquest. The subsequent councils and meetings by the Roman Catholic church removed all non-european traces of the Words of Truth thereby ascribing the stolen Spiritual Words of the Bible to European authorship.

Hence the constant invasion of North Africa by the Romans, Portuguese & Spanish incursion into sub-saharan Africa, Expulsion of the Moors from Europe , the 400 years of brutal trans-atlantic slavery of Africans , European colonization of Africa , Asia and the Americas and neo-colonialism via the cold war, scientifically engineered diseases and terrorism.

And now we have the Western-backed Israeli apartheid system in Palestine

I am not saying that the "Europeans Wrote the Bible " I am saying that the "Europeans Bastardised the sacred and spiritual Words of Truth" written by our spiritual Egyptian ancestors who lived along the Nile valley. And these distortions was done with a motive to justify global Europeans supremacy, acts of aggression and mind control

FMI , you can read the resolutions of the following council meeting:-

Council of Nicea
Council of Chalcedon
Council of Ephesus
Council of Constantinople
The case of the Panare Indians

Thank you
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 4:13pm On May 21, 2021
Farid24224:

Pity them..

Yeah "Pity them" by fighting (and killing) them until the pay the Jizya while they are humiliated

Yeah
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 4:46pm On May 21, 2021
benjsniper33:

First of all I don't believe you need to cast aspersion on people's ideas and opinions when serious issues are being discussed. Although this is a public opinion-based platform, I believe that people's opinions should be respected and debated without calumny or libel as no one owns the monopoly of truth.

When I say "White people frame" I don't mean "white people write". But what i mean is the addition of false doctrines and dogma which actually distorts the original truth posited by the Bible .

And this is done to pervert the minds or reconfigure the belief systems of individuals, groups or nations in order to make them vulnerable to "herd" control.

And when you are able to pervert people's minds with false or distorted versions of truth you can expect them to take sides with anything you do as long as it's in line with the believe systems which you've conditioned into them (especially since childhood)

Now brother, what I'm saying in essence is that the origins of the words and deep spiritual injunctions found in the Bible is not European but they were stolen and pillaged by the Hyksos Maccabees, Greeks and Romans from the libraries of ancient Egypt, Sumeria and Babylon.

To cut it short , these ancients texts were then re-written with added cultural folklores by the invaders to accrue to themselves a sense of origin, cultural supremacy and a "divine" approval & justification towards their global conquests, dominance & subsequent extermination of the darker people of the earth ( Africans , Red Indians, Asians etc..)

In course of these, various fictitious biblical characters & events were mentioned in the Bible and these fictitious characters were credited with the authorship of the original words of truth that was stolen.

And then in 325AD the council of Nicea was convened by Emperor Constantine to establish the groundworks towards formalizing these distortions and to force it on people through global conquest. The subsequent councils and meetings by the Roman Catholic church removed all non-european traces of the Words of Truth thereby ascribing the stolen Spiritual Words of the Bible to European authorship.

Hence the constant invasion of North Africa by the Romans, Portuguese & Spanish incursion into sub-saharan Africa, Expulsion of the Moors from Europe , the 400 years of brutal trans-atlantic slavery of Africans , European colonization of Africa , Asia and the Americas and neo-colonialism via the cold war, scientifically engineered diseases and terrorism.

And now we have the Western-backed Israeli apartheid system in Palestine

I am not saying that the "Europeans Wrote the Bible " I am saying that the "Europeans Bastardised the sacred and spiritual Words of Truth" written by our spiritual Egyptian ancestors who lived along the Nile valley. And these distortions was done with a motive to justify global Europeans supremacy, acts of aggression and mind control

FMI , you can read the resolutions of the following council meeting:-

Council of Nicea
Council of Chalcedon
Council of Ephesus
Council of Constantinople
The case of the Panare Indians

Thank you

Sorry that it came across like an Insult but that's what I truly believe is happening here.
You've bought into an ahistorical narrative of the world which has no objective proof in reality. I'll try to address the most Important points

"To cut it short , these ancients texts were then re-written"
Where is the proof of this? Which ancient texts are you referring to? since you said it's not the bible.

"In course of these, various fictitious biblical characters & events were mentioned in the Bible and these fictitious characters were credited with the authorship of the original words of truth that was stolen."
Proof?
The Stories in the bible are middle eastern stories with middle eastern Characters. How do we know this? By comparing it to the stories of other cultures that existed before or alongside the Hebrews (Like the Akkadians, Chaldeans, Babylonians and Assyrians). We find similar names and Similar styles of writing.
Besides we've found previously lost manuscripts of the Old testament that are older than Jesus and Christianity and it's essentially the same with what is read today. So when where these fictitious characters and stories added or twisted??

"And then in 325AD the council of Nicea was convened by Emperor Constantine to establish the groundworks towards formalizing these distortions and to force it on people through global conquest."
This is just wrong. Have you actually read the canons of council of Nicaea (It's online). There are 20 canons and none of them say anything close to what you're suggesting here.

The council of Nicaea was called primarily to settle the dispute in the Early Christian community on the Nature of Jesus in relation to God the father.
If you disagree bring your proof
The other councils were also called to address other theological matters in the Church. If you disagree, again bring your proof

"Hence the constant invasion of North Africa by the Romans, Portuguese & Spanish incursion into sub-saharan Africa, Expulsion of the Moors from Europe , the 400 years of brutal trans-atlantic slavery of Africans"
You're mixing a lot of things up here. The Romans were still Pagans when they conquered North Africa. It had nothing to do with Christianity. The Romans had conquered all of North Africa by 30 BCE Before Jesus Christ was born!

The Moors were expelled from Europe because they were Invaders! They Invaded territories that didn't belong to them and subjugated the Christians there by making them pay the Jizya tax (Non muslim tax) and the Christians rightly kicked them out.

You're making a lot of Incredible claims without any proof. If there was a huge distortion of history by Europeans. It should be easy to prove it. Now I'm not saying that Europeans haven't deliberately distorted history but the scale that you're suggesting is simply too grand.

You're basically giving them too much credit.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2021
cetar:

Yeah "Pity them" by fighting (and killing) them until the pay the Jizya while they are humiliated

Yeah

You are wrong, so go get the right knowledge..
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 8:58pm On May 21, 2021
Farid24224:

You are wrong, so go get the right knowledge..

You already called your sources "fake" so you know the truth so you can easily reject them when i present it lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.