Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (55942 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2021
Pvibe007:

Allah will grant them nothing. Beg Isreal for Mercy
Mercy belongs to God alone...They won't stop fighting for what's truly there's...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Drsnives(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2021
cpanelisclala:
Isreal is now a Muslim nation who is well known for terrorism cool

But if I talk now una go feel say I be mumu

esau and jacob wink
Ishmael and Isaac
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Bahun(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
Make dem borrow me the weapon nah make I use am do rehearsal for Abuja as e dey hot like this grin
HonNL:

SOURCE grin grin grin grin

Israel Defense Forces
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kilishihunter: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

The world should forget about peace then

When Israel was declared as a state in 1948, was Gaza part of Israel territory?
Sharrap dia You feckin terrorist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
I hope Muslims in the north will not start killing Christian because of this.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by 09085607453king: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
Biafra soldier grin

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
Camelot65:
Both of them launched attacks on each other......the iron some was Israel's Saving grace.

Israel started everything by attacking peaceful protesters and violation of holy places...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by topboss: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
NA WAITIN BIAFRA GO DEY DO NIGERIA BE DAT.

AS SOON AS WE COLLECT INDEPENDENCE, ANY NONSENSE, OUR WAR PLANS GO ARRIVE SOKOTO CALIPHATE

9 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Fuckyoumod: 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
Deejay1000:

even the innocent women and children been killed are terrorists right?
oga call your Muslim terrorists associates to order and stop asking silly questions.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by neyohh: 1:54pm On May 12, 2021
Well been telling yall the world ain't no damn liberal wet dream, people have interests to protect and will genocide a whole population if necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by benjsniper33: 1:54pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

Isreal will wipe out Hamas or anyone there!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody. But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Nobody, Nation, or people can Remove Israel! It is a Strong Covenant.
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah.
GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

What is this one talking about ?

Take your biblical rhetoric outta here bro

The Palestinians own that land and they are being forcefully evacuated from their land . Is that fair ?

Don’t use biblical injunctions to justify acts of violence against indigenous people.

Expand your knowledge more than just the Bible .

White people framed the Bible to justify their acts of violence and injustice towards indigenous people of the earth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by kestolove95(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
Isrea-HELL

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mediocre(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
I can't believe people are blaming Palestine for retaliating against years of oppression, land theft and bullying.

The average Nigerian Christian of course views this conflict through the lens of religion, and would naturally be biased towards Israel but it isn't just about religion.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Sirwallace(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody. But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah.
GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

Existence by convenant and yet kill children and women.

What kind if stupid religion do you people from both side worship.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 1:56pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by patriotic007: 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
Deejay1000:

even the innocent women and children been killed are terrorists right?
There we go again....the men hit you hard when you are asleep then run and hide behind their women and children when you are ready to fight them....the same strategy the fulanis and jihadist all over the world use...Thank God isreal has studied them very well and have known their ways....place a high price on any isreali life taken...let them know that 1 isreali life is equal to 100 jihadist then they will stay clear.....the best way to fight terrorism is giving them terrorism beyond their imagination

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by kareemkamil(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
Good. No peace for the Wicked

Hmmmm, terrorist, u shall know them by there comment
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by chasamolu: 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

The world should forget about peace then

When Israel was declared as a state in 1948, was Gaza part of Israel territory?

Did the Islamic state of Arab accept the territory? No instead they picked up arms. History might change soon. You never can tell. I see isreal taking over the land while the Palestine are forced to migrate. Watch closely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by inumidun2010(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

So Pathetic, So the CHRISTIANS among them are worth being KILLED... JESUS CHRIST brought the NEW COVENANT and as such, Palestinian Christians should not be SUBJECT to the OLD COVENANT... Lolssss... I'm not Sorry to say, You cant lead a Global Church as every SOUL is UNIQUE to God...
If The OLD COVENANT was VALID, there's no need of GOD SENDING his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to the WORLD to DIE FOR THE WORLD and NOT ISRAEL as a NATION....

Acts 10 vs 35 comes into PLACE... Even BIG PASTORS know that this TOPIC you just TOUCHED is SENSITIVE in the BODY of CHRIST....
What if God CREATED YOU TO BE A PALESTINIAN?.. Will you still be SAYING ALL THIS...

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by gaskiyamagana: 1:59pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

For the wrong cause come and see friends of Jesus supporting enemies of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 1:59pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Masterito(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2021
Who opened the first fire?
Farid24224:

Point of correction, the Israelis launched missiles too to civilian targets at Gaza, it's all over the news puto..

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mediocre(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Sharrap dia You feckin terrorist

Read a book lad
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
Masterito:
Israeli cops on civilians...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by rabzy: 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

Biblical fallacy...Israel is succeeding by sheer dint of hard work, foresight and focus and the will to survive. It is not due to any abrahamic prophesy. Do you even understand all the illustrations of Jesus about Israel. How do you explain just this, the illustration of the vineyard

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mediocre(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
Masterito:

It's like blaming a woman for attacking her rapist. There you go
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
Drsnives:

Ishmael and Isaac
Shut your fucking mouth before I cast this place with your real picture now
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by AMBURSAA(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
NIGERIN XTIANS LOVE AND SUPPORT JEWS BUT JEWS ARE NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS,,..ALL THIS HAPPEN BECOUSE OF THEY HATE TO ISLAM AND MUSLIM

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by adm212144: 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics
you are fucking big liar .Why are you people like this for God’s sake.you are a terrorist I swear

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by penplus: 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
I pray for the peace of Jerusalem in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by shanktang(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics
This is an awesome piece, absolutely the truth, and I can't agree with you less.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.