Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (56027 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mutvy: 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
... But Christians in Africa are too daft. Look at what they posted on page 1.African Christians will never know peace in their lives (AMEN)
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by keppler: 6:51pm On May 12, 2021
Kuginzi:

Pls say the truth and shame the devil. You can only deceive others, but u cannot deceive yourself. Right in your mind, you're only supporting Israel because you thought they are Christians, but Nay! They aren't. You dislike the Palestinians because they are Muslims. If Palestine is a Christian State, your comment will be opposite of what you're saying now. Bitter Truth.
I don't know why most Muslims want folks to support the Arabs who calls themselves Palestinians.
First, many Christians are not just church fed only and are conversant about the world, in this global age, hence they know that Israel is a Jewish nation and not a Christian nation. So keep your sentiment aside

Then, most folks who truly know the story as it started before 1948 knows that there is nothing like the Palestinian people, just Arabs settlers. In fact, many of those lands settled for a PROPOSED Palestinian state where controlled by Egypt and Jordan and we heard no words such as "END EGYPTIAN OR JORDANIAN OCCUPATION".
The Israeli bought the lands with their blood and wealth, converting a deserted arid land to Europe and propaganda is now flying every where with #free palestine.

Now for the bolded, if Palestine were to be a Christian state, you'll definitely hear no war in the first place. That's the simple fact that Muslims wouldn't be able to accommodate

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by BePrepared: 7:04pm On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics

If you know the history of Islam, you will understand that it is a religion of blood and war. Muhammad once ordered the mother of a woman that had five children still breastfeeding the last. Muhammad Rasul Allah?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by thinkmoney(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!
https://www.nairaland.com/6550084/watch-israel-takes-out-three#101616674

Isreal will wipe out Hamas or anyone there!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Nobody, Nation, or people can Remove Israel! It is a Strong Covenant.
Jeremiah 31:35-36
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn, Rebellious and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah. Infact it is their Unbelief in JESUS Christ that us Gentiles , the Privilege to Know JESUS CHRIST. Which is why they will Have to go through the times of Jacob's Trouble ( The Great Tribulation). See Jeremiah 30:7. As they MUST Believe in JESUS Christ as the Savior Befor they will be Saved.

GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

But you see those guys, they are the Orginal ELECT of GOD !
There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. We can lament from now to the end , it does Change anything.
The ways of GOD are not our Ways.
We Gentiles are Children of Abramham by Faith!
I say,u no know bible. The convenant ended with the death of Jesus.
There is no physical Israel again (no israel of God). Christian's have inherited the promise. They are the spiritual israel now. This fact is stated clearly in the bible only if you are humble enough and open minded can you see it.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 7:06pm On May 12, 2021
SmartyPants:

Are you normal? What does it cost you to simply look through my posts history before spouting rubbish?
wetin concern me with your stupid previous post. I deal with what I see.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by SmartyPants(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2021
Gainman:
wetin concern me with your stupid previous post. I deal with what I see.

And you saw me support Buhari?

You're an idiot.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 7:12pm On May 12, 2021
Isreali govt spends billion of dollars to protects it's citizens while Hamas spends billion of dollars to protect himself and forget about others. Can you reason that.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mayng01(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2021
alimaxion:

It's clear you didn't take your history classes seriously. Israel is Jewish nation you can check Wikipedia for confirmation. A quick reminder Jewish people crucified Jesus and till date most Jews don't accept Christian as a religion, so my brother, do your research before coming to Nairaland to embarrass your brain
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mayng01(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2021
alimaxion:

It's clear you didn't take your history classes seriously. Israel is Jewish nation you can check Wikipedia for confirmation. A quick reminder Jewish people crucified Jesus and till date most Jews don't accept Christian as a religion, so my brother, do your research before coming to Nairaland to embarrass your brain
It’s as simple as Israelites are Jews. pantami’s brother in-law. Must you blab or rant before making reference to your numbskull.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by richmanrichard: 7:19pm On May 12, 2021
Deejay1000:

even the innocent women and children been killed are terrorists right?
upcoming terrorists and breeders
.hypocrite! The way islamic terrorists spares non believers children abi? bomb them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:25pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

The world should forget about peace then

When Israel was declared as a state in 1948, was Gaza part of Israel territory?
THE LAND GOD GAVE ISRAEL, STRETCHD DOWN TO RIVER EUPHRATES AND THATS IN IRAQ. WHY DO U THINK THAT KURDS ARE PRO-ISRAEL? MAJORITY OF THEM RETURNED TO ISRAEL AS PART OF THE MISSING TRIBES. ONE DAY, THEY WILL GAIN INDEPENDENCE THROUGH THE SOVEREIGN WIL OF GOD AND ISRAEL WITH CUT THROW LEBANON, SYRIA AND GET DOWN TO IRAQ. IRAN KNOWS THIS AND THEY ALWAYS JOIN FORCE WIT IRAQ IN FIGHTING KURDS TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mayng01(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2021
Mavrick2012:
nawa o,so Israel are Christians?

Nigerian has so many ignorant people
You are not left out on the list. Pantami’s brother-in-law

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mayng01(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Isrealites are not Christians
Thank you
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by akilo1: 7:50pm On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics
they must ban that religion of war..they buried their God in saudi

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

I see why you hate Igbos too. A terrorist Muslim like you

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by benjsniper33: 8:11pm On May 12, 2021
What's this one saying?

I'm not a Muslim so leave that aside

And don't refer me to the Bible or Koran to dialogue based on fact

Ellasure:

Complete balderdash. Is this what your islamic clerics taught you.

Who comes first, is it the Bible or the British people. So who forged? Is it the Bible that forged the British people or the European or the Bible copied the European.

Somehow, twisted logic established the Arabs sons of Ishmael and easu. check your holy book well it got it writings from early books of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by NobleRace: 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

Israel is not claiming Gaza. It's the Palestinians that are claiming Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by EmmanuelBanks: 8:18pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!
https://www.nairaland.com/6550084/watch-israel-takes-out-three#101616674

Isreal will wipe out Hamas or anyone there!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Nobody, Nation, or people can Remove Israel! It is a Strong Covenant.
Jeremiah 31:35-36
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn, Rebellious and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah. Infact it is their Unbelief in JESUS Christ that us Gentiles , the Privilege to Know JESUS CHRIST. Which is why they will Have to go through the times of Jacob's Trouble ( The Great Tribulation). See Jeremiah 30:7. As they MUST Believe in JESUS Christ as the Savior Befor they will be Saved.

GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

But you see those guys, they are the Orginal ELECT of GOD !
There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. We can lament from now to the end , it does Change anything.
The ways of GOD are not our Ways.
We Gentiles are Children of Abramham by Faith!

oga Righteousness, this is the first time in my life quoating you, and will be delighted if you would reply me ASAP, cos that's how important those questions are to me.

my questions:

(1) are there any differences between Christians and Jews...if yes what are they, and also states jews similarities with christianity?

(2) was jesus christ jew, do the present isreal Jews worship jesus christ the way Christians do?

please I am just a simple man whose filled up with certain thoughts and wont rest until I find answers to them.

thanks...

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2021
Kuginzi:

Sorry! I Don't think there is treatment to your test result. You need heavy deliverance!!

Buhahaha see this maggot slave

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Righteousness2(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

oga Righteousness, this is the first time in my life quoating you, and will be delighted if you would reply me ASAP, cos that's how important those questions are to me.

my questions:

(1) are there any differences between Christians and Jews...if yes what are they, and also states jews similarities with christianity?

(2) was jesus christ jew, do the present isreal Jews worship jesus christ the way Christians do?

please I am just a simple man whose filled up with certain thoughts and wont rest until I find answers to them.

thanks...
First of all my bro, I am not oga. Brother is okay!

Israel is a Jewish Nation. Among them you Have those who believe and Live by the Laws of Moses, All that sacrifices of Animals and all that was done in the Old Testament before JESUS came and Paid the Price .
This ones are a large percentage of Isreal today.

You also have Jews who are Christians. Jews who have Believed in JESUS Christ.

You Have Jews who are Muslims

JESUS Christ coming on Earth, was as a Jew and through Jewish parentage.

For your Second Question! The Majority of Israel do not Believe in JESUS as the Savior. They know JESUS but they see him as just the son of a Carpenter.

The Jewish Christians are the ones who Believe that JESUS Christ is the Savior of the World.

Here is the Mystery, the Refusal of majority of the Jews not to accept JESUS is what gave us ( the Gentiles) the Privilege to get the Gospel and Accept JESUS.

No one can be Saved except you believe in JESUS Christ. So majority of Jews who are yet to Believe in JESUS will go through the " times of Jacob trouble ( the Great Tribulation), which is after the Rapture. The Great Tribulation will open their eyes to Know that JESUS Christ whom they rejected is the Savior. They will repent and Accept JESUS and that's what we give them Salvation.
They are the Elect Nation of GOD.
We Gentiles are Privileged to know about JESUS through them.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by kwamerayban(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2021
Endeavour to be objective in your comments and be factual...dont just comment on what u knew nothingb about...Study History ...Free palestine
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mediocre(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
keppler:

Get the right context and read the story as it started before 1948, and not from the middle when the oppressed became the victor

It has nothing to do with Christianity. In twitter, the greatest support for Israel came from India. It's simple, THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND. Most folks would support anyone that is dishing it out to their enemies (those who won't think twice to kill them just because a book say so).

If not for technology and whatever that have been on the side of Israel, they would have been forgotten. They have the military power to wipe Gaza in few hours but are not doing it, only reacting to attacks or pro-acting to threats. If your people were to have such power and their is no America as world power (imagine Iran being the world power), then Israel would have ceased to exist and most Muslims will naturally be happy about it.

You're the one who needs to read about it from the start. The truth is, none of the countries are entirely faultless.

Israel have been big bullies, and Palestine have responded with violence. I don't expect Israel to do nothing and watch her citizens get killed, of course, they would defend and retaliate.

But my point is, Israel started it and as I have said before.... do you blame a woman for attacking her rapist ?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mediocre(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
kwamerayban:
Endeavour to be objective in your comments and be factual...dont just comment on what u knew nothingb about...Study History ...Free palestine

These man think it's Christianity vs Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by mediocre(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
NobleRace:

Israel is not claiming Gaza. It's the Palestinians that are claiming Jerusalem.

Jerusalem was never/is not only for the Israelis.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Nostradamus1: 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Oh so now youre a christian, in a previous thread regarding this same isreal and palestine crisis, you claimed to be neither christian nor muslim, or would you like to see the screenshot? Are you really that desperate for the nonsense yove been spewing about to be seen as coming from a christian? You muslims are very sly, disgustingly cunning sets of humans that will do anything, just about anything, to make other religion to be seen as terrible, but thank God everyone in the whole universe know how evil you islamic people are, and I say this with no apologies,

FYI, Jerusalem is not Palestinian land, never have and never will be, from now till infinity.
Waste of time emgaging.

You can continue going around with negative sterotypes while the world leaves u behind.
U are more interested in my religion than morality of what israel did.

Seletor of real online christians, adios
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2021
emmyN:

Lol. You don quick quick personalize am to "we". Are you part of the terrorists Israel is fighting? Obviously.

Those killed are Muslims, so they are my brothers. .
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Tell your terrorist Palestinian brothers to stop firing rockets into Israel from civilian areas.
Israel will not be blackmailed from retaliation with that.

Palestinians are not terrorists... Get that into your mind.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
keppler:

Don't start your story from the middle, that's deception (taqiyya?)
Okay tell me the beginning of the story.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Thanks for Acknowledging that Hamas fired rockets at Israeli civilian citizens
As for the Al Aqsa mosque,that is the exact place where Solomons Temple was built but the Roman empire and Saladin destroyed it and expelt all Jews from Bethlehem,Jerusalem,Jaffa etc and the Jews are back to reclaim that spot and lastly the Palestinians were throwing stones at the jews
Reclaiming it how, by killing Palestinians? We are no longer in the middle ages where killings are done unnecessarily.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
pepperdem.they are the world's No:1 problem
religion of peace indeed.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by EmmanuelBanks: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

First of all my bro, I am not oga. Brother is okay!

Israel is a Jewish Nation. Among them you Have those who believe and Live by the Laws of Moses, All that sacrifices of Animals and all that was done in the Old Testament before JESUS came and Paid the Price .
This ones are a large percentage of Isreal today.

You also have Jews who are Christians. Jews who have Believed in JESUS Christ.

You Have Jews who are Muslims

JESUS Christ coming on Earth came as a Jew and through Jewish parentage.

For your Second Question! The Majority of Israel do not Believe in JESUS as the Savior. They know JESUS but they see him as just the son of a Carpenter.

The Jewish Christians are the ones who Believe that JESUS Christ is the Savior of the World.

Here is the Mystery, the Refusal of majority of the Jews not to accept JESUS is what gave us ( the Gentiles) the Privilege to get the Gospel and Accept JESUS.

No one can be Saved except you believe in JESUS Christ. So majority of Jews who are yet to Believe in JESUS will go through the " times of Jacob trouble ( the Great Tribulation), which is after the Rapture. The Great Tribulation will open their eyes to Know that JESUS Christ whom they rejected is the Savior. They will repent and Accept JESUS and that's what we give them Salvation.
They are the Elect Nation of GOD.
We Gentiles are Privileged to know about JESUS through them.

thank you Brother Righteousness...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.