Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo (7072 Views)

Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by KingOKON: 3:38pm On May 12, 2021
Send em to Sambisa Forrest sharp sharp
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by chiemmanuel(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2021
Gay is one thing I don't think I will ever comprehend And have an explanation
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Shokoloko(f): 3:51pm On May 12, 2021
Tufiakwa. I didn't see this
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by AMBURSAA(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by josh123(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
Disgusting!!! How can I un see this?? So one of them to chook prick for the other yanch
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by chidexleo: 4:07pm On May 12, 2021
God forbid, very dirty ��
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Tvibes001(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2021
Who dey wear the diaper?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by IGBOSON1: 4:13pm On May 12, 2021
What’s ‘politics’ about this? Or was it posted here just to try and embarrass Doyin Okupe and for sanctimonious/holier-than-thou fools to start making caustic comments?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by plaindealer: 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
Look at the usual hateful losers, bitter and tribal homophobic bigots running their mouth against the young man, the young man is enjoying his life and is even a million times happy than you sad losers.

God Bless than young man and I wish him the best in life.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Babanah: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
This boy wan give someone heart attack.
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by sisisioge: 5:45pm On May 12, 2021
Which one is the son? The two of them look so much alike and cute grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by NewDawn2O21: 5:49pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:

Ur sense neva still com back finish. U still found a way to bring Goodluck into the matter.. Why didn't u write their fada's name instead?
I been wan bash and curse am but decided to hold my peace to avoid ban
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by NewDawn2O21: 5:50pm On May 12, 2021
sisisioge:
Which one is the son? The two of them look so much alike and cute grin
another irritating gay spotted.
You lots needs to be beaten and instantly burnt to death.
Tufiakwa
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by VictorUSA(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2021
May their eyes open to see the danger of what they are doing
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by tamdun: 5:52pm On May 12, 2021
eewwww
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by CelebCircle: 7:36pm On May 12, 2021
So Yoni Fabiyi finally starts the protest for Baba Ijesha's release today.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3pTsFzmeg
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Oracleforce: 7:40pm On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
disgusting

Lovely...this is one of the doyin okupe legacies to the world....what a best legacy!
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by CharlotteFlair: 8:02pm On May 12, 2021
Whatever rocks their boat!

If Sarrki Helinues seunmsg officialgarri metaphysical iammo Frlukas kapita Thatfairguy1 sammy07 simplyleo babaramota80 odua1stson Johnmartus Arrewa quotasystem Nameaboki saraki2019 thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Mannabbqqrills pissfulprotester legendhero were gay and not pathetic BMCs, wouldn't it had been a better country for us?
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by CharlotteFlair: 8:09pm On May 12, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
another irritating gay spotted.
You lots needs to be beaten and instantly burnt to death.
Tufiakwa
A murderer and a gay, who will go to hell fire first?

I'm neither endorsing nor against. Just indifferent

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by contigiency(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2021
What a wasted sperm!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by gift2xl: 8:54pm On May 12, 2021
At least u can't get him pregnant idiot's.
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Oppy2k2: 9:01pm On May 12, 2021
Fire should descend from above and consume this idiots
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by iyapont: 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
They are both happy, I wish them the best,bolu is just an amazing and intelligent guy,put his sexuality aside,he's nice and respectful

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
The picture did me somehow.

Imagine slawormir trying to kiss me like that with his igbo-blackened lips. undecided

These gay dudes are trying aswear.
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2021
BigSarah:
They do look alike, clearly he's a bottom...
*Coughs*

Ma'am...wetin u dey do for here na?
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by EKONGKING: 9:33pm On May 12, 2021
spit on them, iam agonist ,but i find their behaviour very troublesome.

Kindly add graphic photos .
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by owobokiri(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2021
Eeeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Omoluabi16(m): 2:21am On May 13, 2021
I know they're not hurting anyone, but It's so hard not to be homophobic. This picture doesn't look right. angry
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by budaatum: 2:28am On May 13, 2021
What a beautiful couple. They look like twins.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by RSVP: 8:04am On May 13, 2021
This is gross mehn.

Puzzy weh you fit get for free sef.

And to thing dey would even suck each other Dickson sef is just oh shīt mehn tofuaka
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by meobizy(f): 8:37am On May 13, 2021
What a beautiful couple. That boy must love himself to pick a similar looking partner. See how the news once again reveals the ignorance of Nairalanders. Na village people dey use this forum, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? / Tinubu And Fashola At Loggerheads ! / How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.