Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo (7099 Views)

Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2021
CharlotteFlair:

I think you forgot to take your meds before picking up your phone.

If you don't want me to take your issue to the baba wey dey my village, never ever in your life mention my moniker. Be guided o, ki awon ebi e ma lo sofo.

If you have common sense at all you will first check where I stand politically before linking me with those shit-for-brains humans up there.

Lo so ori e o.
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by CharlotteFlair: 9:37am On May 13, 2021
FrLukas:

I think you forgot to take your meds before picking up your phone.

If you don't want me to take your issue to the baba wey dey my village, never ever in your life mention my moniker. Be guided o, ki awon ebi e ma lo sofo.

If you have common sense at all you will first check where I stand politically before linking me with those shit-for-brains humans up there.

Lo so ori e o.
I'm only interested in the Baba in your village part, tell me more about him.

Don't give a damn about the regurgitation of a simp.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by omoiyalayi(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2021
Which kind rubbish be dis ??

How can i unseen dis

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by folabayo(f): 11:23am On May 13, 2021
No one is parading/bullying them now ooo, assuming they are children of body they would hv been thoroughly dealt with lipsrsealed
They actually look like twins.
They own their body and it's their life, no be gay be Nigeria problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
I'm only interested in the Baba in your village part, tell me more about him.

Don't give a damn about the regurgitation of a simp.
[/s]

Ofo lo de ma shey, tebi tara.
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by CharlotteFlair: 3:14pm On May 13, 2021
FrLukas:

Ofo lo de ma shey, tebi tara.
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Flamemignon1(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2021
Cyberterror:
You supposed to add Graphic, em, mumu op
Why on earth are you telling the OP to add "graphic" to it? Didn't you see the headline before clicking? The same way straight kiss is graphic to them but you don't see them tagging it "graphic"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Flamemignon1(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
Rahkman:
This niggas are too masculine to be gay na .... if na alexx ekubo kissing ik ogbonna i might not be disgusted cos light skin signifies gay men
You do realize that masculinity is the hallmark of homosexuality right? Since time immemorial, infact feminine men were never even let into gay bars because of how much they were loathed by masculine gay men. Most men who love feminine gay men are mostly bisexuals because they are still attracted to the feminine quality. Most masculine gay men especially those in the military or fitness, in general, gay men who exudes masculinity hates femininity and feminine men are part of it

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Flamemignon1(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Gay is one thing I don't think I will ever comprehend And have an explanation
Because you are not one. You don't need to comprehend or support, just tolerate and if you wanna know more, the internet is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by chiemmanuel(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Because you are not one. You don't need to comprehend or support, just tolerate and if you wanna know more, the internet is there
you can explain,I am waiting
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by mightyhaze: 9:19pm On May 13, 2021
plaindealer:
Look at the usual hateful losers, bitter and tribal homophobic bigots running their mouth against the young man, the young man is enjoying his life and is even a million times happy than you sad losers.

God Bless than young man and I wish him the best in life.
- Gay Lord
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by Flamemignon1(m): 12:07am On May 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
you can explain,I am waiting
Like I said, the internet is free to know more about human sexuality
Re: Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo by chiemmanuel(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Like I said, the internet is free to know more about human sexuality
I need your own perception

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) / OPINION: Why Saraki's Victory May Be Nullified. / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.