Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites (36585 Views)

Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by UwaMmebii(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2021
How I wish they will just make me Governor for one day in that state, that guy would have been killed by now. What nonsense u kill someone gruesomely and walking free breathing free air. Emmanuel Udom should just order his execusion.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Dcoy: 12:03am On May 13, 2021
setobaba:
What’s going on with this investigation?? Everyone is denying everything.
NCC should give me them the power of attorney to get these people conversations to safe all these stress flying around
It's only the Court that can mandate the NCC to release details of the conversation....this is where we need good human rights lawyers... Nigerian lawyers are money right.... The most destructive obstacles to national development is a corrupt judiciary...
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Minjim: 3:33am On May 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
If the hotel no get owner let the state government take over the place or better still demolish the building and revoke the CofO
You first made sense but later ruined everything.

Why demolish what was built with money. Wherein lies the benefit of the government. The C of O can be revoked and the structure donated to an NGO or sold off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Tizu(m): 4:00am On May 13, 2021
What reputation does your husband and family has ?
Dirty minded killers.
Wait for God's judgement.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by NewDawn2O21: 4:33am On May 13, 2021
Skoonheid:

Even if you don't fear man, you should fear the living God. For Your words here today , untimely death and sorrow will never depart from your household and your generations to come
hehehehe another pained ipob spotted when you're even ashamed of your gender you had to go hide as a female moniker to deceive nairalanders.
Not everything is politics and I don't see why your hatred for Akpabio should make you believe every propaganda levelled against him.
As for your nonsense curse (proverbs 26 vs 2) solves it all.
I wonder why you expect your curse to work when you're still broke and can't even pray for God to improve your poverty stricken condition.
I just went through your profile and realized your insane and you need an urgent psychological attention and you're not worth my reply and you're ignored henceforth.
So you even had to log out from your EjiakreViper to use this one and reply me.
Jobless fellow
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by NewDawn2O21: 4:35am On May 13, 2021
Tizu:
What reputation does your husband and family has ?
Dirty minded killers.
Wait for God's judgement.
oga don't be so stupid.
What evidence do you have that Akpabio's wife is the owner of the hotel?
Or do you think because nairaland is faceless you have to comment trash cos you feel you can't be tracked and sued for blackmail?
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by NewDawn2O21: 4:37am On May 13, 2021
UwaMmebii:
How I wish they will just make me Governor for one day in that state, that guy would have been killed by now. What nonsense u kill someone gruesomely and walking free breathing free air. Emmanuel Udom should just order his execusion.
oga boys dey keep watch on that guy and that his compound and the moment he's release we will make sure we organise boys and Dem go put am tire roast am like goat.
Reason why he's still breathing is that we expect him to reveal the bigwigs that are behind his back and those bigwigs should fly him abroad cos like I said if he returns from jail/detention then he would be roasted.
We're watching.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by NewDawn2O21: 4:39am On May 13, 2021
[s]
DSC7:

How much were you paid to twist the whole Narratives?.....

In most cases hotels re not owned by one person but there is always a front man and shareholders....

Your moniker and the time u registered is suspicious....
[/s] if you're not in Akwa ibom or reside in Akwa ibom then shut the hell up
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Goldp5988(f): 5:30am On May 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
This girl moren blood strong o. you cannot suck and go free o, you must all pay.

Its called touch not my anointed.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Tecno66: 9:01am On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
shocked

Though I don't like God'swill Akpabio, I think most of all these sponsored blackmail against him is getting out of hand...

David Hundeyin should verify things before rushing to the internet to slander the image of the former governor...

David should be guided.
Thank you. If a hotel lodger commits crime, does that make the owner a part of the syndicate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2021
Useless Nigerian yeyebrities won't come out en masse to fight for justice o.

They are waiting for others to come out first.

If non celebrities start the march for justice and it gains popularity, you will now see the i.diots coming out to chase clout.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 9:12am On May 13, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
oga verify your facts right.
The Former's governor's wife as debunked that news.
Stop being excessively engrossed in stupidity.
Davok suites isn't owned by Akpabio's wife.
She only owns a school that was once closed and sealed by EFCC

I don't like arguing with an abusive person! Be civic and constructive in your opinion. Good bye bro.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 9:16am On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Can you please keep quiet?

You're not making sense.

Many of you having difficulty understanding simple narrative actually failed to pass "comprehension" questions during your school days. I won't bother arguing with you guys.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Josywhyte: 11:07am On May 13, 2021
In every rumour there's an atom of truth
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
shame on you! Cheap fool.
who is this new expensive fool?
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

Stop fooling yourself
you are the executive fool here. Can't you see the likes?
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are the executive fool here. Can't you see the likes?

GOD PUNISH YOU!!!

THUNDER FIRE YOUR PAPA BLOCKOS THERE!!!
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:18pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
who is this new expensive fool?
I'm just pointing out how low empty people like you trivialise crucial issues to feed on your personal deficiencies. And I'm honestly wondering who has more mental bastardy and cognitive sterility between you and the senile idiots who liked your self-seeking idiotic post.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
I'm just pointing out how low empty people like you trivialise crucial issues to feed on your personal deficiencies. And I'm honestly wondering who has more mental bastardy and cognitive sterility between you and the senile idiots who liked your self-seeking idiotic post.

oloriburuku ni boy yi sha, when you are through barking, drop your account details. Hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:33pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
oloriburuku ni boy yi sha, when you are through barking, go and eat.
grin grin grin tribal bleating Billy goat!!!

You write in bold fonts to get attention. You exploit serious situations to get likes to feed the emptiness of your life.

Are you so shallow and fragile you practically look up to social media to have a sense of value to your life?
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin tribal bleating Billy goat!!!

You write in bold fonts to get attention. You exploit serious situations to get likes to feel the emptiness of your life.

Are you so shallow and fragile you practically look up to social media to have a sense of value to your life?
Drop your account number, make I wire you some cash, no come die ontop my matter, real hunger na frustration.

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:40pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Drop your account number, make I wire you some cash, no come die ontop my matter, real hunger na frustration.
yeah, empty, sofa keyboard nobody. Update your rotational carbohydrate diets first because your kwashiorkor dey affect your reasoning.

Even your spirit is poor and underfed grin
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:44pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
and start with upgrading your off brand cheap chinko phone.

Your screenshot gave you away.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
yeah, empty, sofa keyboard nobody. Update your rotational carbohydrate diets first because your kwashiorkor dey affect your reasoning.

Even your spirit is poor and underfed grin
uncoordinated, unscrupulous, unalloyed. Unbridled, you are unfortunate and unreal. now talk to the rock.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:47pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
uncoordinated, unscrupulous, unalloyed. Unbridled, you are unfortunate and unreal. now talk to the rock.
now you sound stupider than you did when you began your journey of idiocy.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
now you sound stupider than you did when you began your journey of idiocy.
the likes are giving you nightmare. So be it till the end of your unproductive life.

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
and start with upgrading your off brand cheap chinko phone.

Your screenshot gave you away.
you feel buy 130k phone? Pauper.

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:53pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
the likes are giving you nightmare. So be it till the end of your unproductive life.
if you feel anyone should celebrate likes as you do, then your life isn't even worth the placenta that was your afterbirth.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
if you feel anyone should celebrate likes as you do, then your life isn't even worth the placenta that was your afterbirth.
you attacked me all because of the likes, silly humpty dumpty.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 3:59pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you feel buy 130k phone? Pauper.
Xiaomi? I'm in a conflicting situation here.

I don't know which should go for emergency attention: your mental wretchedness or material destitution.

130k phone na mid featur phone today. Mega ignoramus.

Now show me something different so I can rate you properly.
Fragile fool
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 4:03pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you attacked me all because of the likes, silly humpty dumpty.
that's what you want to believe.

Fragile idiots like you live in denial all your life.

Oh, and when I quoted you because of your disturbing level of imbecility, you were on two likes.....but how can anybody really believe anyone will attack anyone because of likes?
Damn!

Were you born pre-term and undernourished?
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
Xiaomi? I'm in a conflicting situation here.

I don't know which should go for emergency attention: your mental wretchedness or material destitution.

130k phone na mid featur phone today. Mega ignoramus.

Now show me something different so I can rate you properly.
Fragile fool
show us your own, or Bury your head in shame. Show us the about of your phone now. We are waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Airport: Gov Adeleke Assures Of Speedy Completion, meets Aregbesola(Pics) / Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.