Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites (36591 Views)

Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 4:20pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
show us your own, or Bury your head in shame. Show us the about of your phone now. We are waiting
looooolz. You must be 14 or fully grown and stupid. You have shown the world how desperate you wanted to change my opinion of you....how bad you wanted to impress me and how anxious my remark made you feel. So you went out of your way to try to convince me about your cheap life. grin

Now the question is why should I bend to a dumb, insecure, internet nobody like you to prove a point. Xiaomi boy, you don't exist outside my phone. The only thing noteworthy about you is how spectacularly stupid and needy you are

I don't bother about your opinion or what you feel. You're just a tiny debris hovering around the internet looking for the salvation of your wretched soul.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
looooolz. You must be 14 or fully grown and stupid. You have shown the world how desperate you wanted to change my opinion of you....how bad you wanted to impress me and how anxious my remark made you feel. So you went out of your way to try to convince me about your cheap life. grin

Now the question is why should I bend to a dumb, insecure, internet nobody like you to prove a point. Xiaomi boy, you don't exist outside my phone. The only thing noteworthy about you is how spectacularly stupid and needy you are

I don't bother about your opinion or what you feel. You're just a tiny debris hovering around the internet looking for the salvation of your wretched soul.
stupid boy.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by DSC7: 4:41pm On May 13, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
if you're not in Akwa ibom or reside in Akwa ibom then shut the hell up

Lolsss,,, same pattern
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by BadBradley: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
stupid boy.
All Right, keep hunting for likes and keep trying to impress people on the internet who don't care if you drop dead and die.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
BadBradley:
All Right, keep hunting for likes and keep trying to impress people on the internet who don't care if you drop dead and die.
don't cry for me. Be bothered about your unsanitary ethics.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Tizu(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
oga don't be so stupid.
What evidence do you have that Akpabio's wife is the owner of the hotel?
Or do you think because nairaland is faceless you have to comment trash cos you feel you can't be tracked and sued for blackmail?

Wait for your turn, God will expose you all, swine. You are the one who is stupid. Motherfucker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.