Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? (370 Views)

Bank Of England: Sept 30th 2022 - Last Day You Can Spend £20 & £50 Paper Notes / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by Batmantime: 11:19pm On May 12, 2021
Currently Nigeria is looking really bad, investment and business-wise Nigeria is not really promising currently, but if you won #20M now, how would you Spend or invest It??...in details. (not vague responses)
Re: How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by Ladylite: 11:24pm On May 12, 2021
Batmantime:
Currently Nigeria is looking really bad, investment and business-wise Nigeria is not really promising currently, but if you won #20M now, how would you Spend or invest It??...in details. (not vague responses)

I believe someone replied you in your post before you came here to make a new one. See, nairaland will ban you if you keep repeating topic and changing usernames with creating fake accounts.. Be warned.

Like that guy said, I believe you just want to reap off people's ideas. Be wise and sit and think for yourself, people here only help a humble person who knows how to ask for help. Don't try to be smart hustler here.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by budaatum: 11:32pm On May 12, 2021
The library in my home town needs a new roof.
Re: How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by doggedfighter(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2021
Ladylite:

I believe someone replied you in your post before you came here to make a new one. See, nairaland will ban you if you keep repeating topic and changing usernames with creating fake accounts.. Be warned.

Like that guy said, I believe you just want to reap off people's ideas. Be wise and sit and think for yourself, people here only help a humble person who knows how to ask for help. Don't try to be smart hustler here.

Re: How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by doggedfighter(f): 11:34pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Batmantime post=101634836]Currently Nigeria is looking really bad, investment and business-wise Nigeria is not really promising currently, but if you won #20M now, how would you Spend or invest It??...in details. (not vague responses)[/quote!
Re: How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by Batmantime: 11:41pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

You are not not smart or wise at all.

You will soon create another moniker. Rubbish !

Please who are you? And why are you acting as a nuisance on my trend. Please i have no idea who you have me confused with and i have no interest in explaining or dialoguing with you, if you have nothing positive to contribute to the topic here please shift. Some of you think like is only Nairaland and social media. Life is bigger than that shit. Open your eyes �
Re: How Would You Spend #20 Million Naira??? by doggedfighter(f): 11:46pm On May 12, 2021
Batmantime:

Please who are you? And why are you acting as a nuisance on my trend. Please i have no idea who you have me confused with and i have no interest in explaining or dialoguing with you, if you have nothing positive to contribute to the topic here please shift. Some of you think like is only Nairaland and social media. Life is bigger than that shit. Open your eyes �

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? / How To Create Free Business Bank Account Within 30 Seconds / Crypto Airdrops Guide Fully Explained For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.