Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again (3264 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
madegreatbygrace:
“Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

He will be the most exalted among kings and rulers. This was entirely fulfilled in David, who occupied a pre-eminence among princes and rulers which no other king did. Most especially, he was the ancestor of the Messiah, the “King of kings, and Lord of lords” .
Any contrary view to this is agonizingly fraudulent

That was a prophetic statement unless you mean David 'as king' became preeminence that his descendant king, Jesus Christ(1 Tim 6:15; Rev 19:16).

How you ignore the lexical sense and context cracks me up
really? you didn't even address that. You just biasedly chose the part that suit your doctrine. The Bible should define the truth not your doctrine.

Consider these various instances and see how doctrines will make you act towards the end.

Matthew 1:25(KJV)- And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
luke 2:7-And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling
Rom 8:29- that he might be the firstborn among many brethren
Hebrews 1:6-But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth
Col 1: 15- the firstborn of all creation;

Thissss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

God is speaking here.

He will make David his firstborn

If Jesus is God’s firstborn according to you, then David can’t be God’s firstborn again. Unless you have two firstborns in your family !

There’s therefore only one solution to this unnecessary puzzle.

The use of firstborn in the foregoing is figurative.

It is not literal.

So when you put all of these together, you’ll only arrive at a destination.

David shall be regarded and treated by God as the first-born son is in a family .

That is , with distinguished favor and honor.

He will be accorded the same preeminence bestowed on the firstborn.
Compare Genesis 27:19; Genesis 29:26; Exodus 4:22; Exodus 13:12; Jeremiah 31:9.

He will be the most exalted among kings and rulers. This was entirely fulfilled in David, who occupied a pre-eminence among princes and rulers which no other king did. Most especially, he was the ancestor of the Messiah, the “King of kings, and Lord of lords” .

Any contrary view to this is agonizingly fraudulent!

Oga Bros, there are several "first borns" approved by God in your Bible- Israel, Reuben, David, Jesus, Isaac etc.
Each of them are members of God's family of believers, the People chosen to bear Jehovah's name, 2 Chro7:14 & Acts 15:7-14. Acts 3:13

You rightly pointed out that first borns were "with distinguished favor and honor."

Genesis 4:19 & Colossians 1:15, in the case of both Reuben and Jesus Christ, their claims to preeminence as first born was literal.
That is the true meaning of first born of "every Creature"/Son (in the case of Jesus/Reuben).
The 1599 Geneva Bible @ Colossians 1:15 puts it succinctly.
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
haddeylium:

That was a prophetic statement unless you mean David 'as king' became preeminence that his descendant king, Jesus Christ(1 Tim 6:15; Rev 19:16).

really? you didn't even address that. You just biasedly chose the part that suit your doctrine. The Bible should define the truth not your doctrine.

Consider these various instances and see how doctrines will make you act towards the end.

Matthew 1:25(KJV)- And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Thissss

Hebrews 1:6,God's first born in heaven is Mary's first born on earth, Luke 2:7.

Shikena !
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:6,God's first born in heaven is Mary's first born on earth, Luke 2:7.

Shikena !

'he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth'

How much more could a scripture be so clear cheesy
What Trinity dogma can do to proper reasoning is wild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
haddeylium:

'he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth'

How much more could a scripture be so clear
cheesy
What Trinity dogma can do to proper reasoning is wild

The Trinitarians resorted to fabricate Hebrews 1 verse 8 to hide the truth of verse 6 even though the Masoretic Texts of Psalms 45:6 older than any Greek Scriptures Texts refutes Trinitarian distortion of Hebrews 1 verse 8.

Trinitarians knows that by acceptance of the true meaning of Hebrews 1:6, their Trinity GIBBERISH bites the dust & ends in the dustbin.

grin grin
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Oh, I see. Now tell me, how is firstborn used in the scripture below ?

This refers to David. You are not going to tell me this is about Christ.

Surely not!

Luke 1:31-33, 1 Chron29:23 the throne of David is reserved for Jesus, his kingdom has no end.
Psalms 2:7,89:27 also applied to Jesus Christ @Hebrews 1:5-6.
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by madegreatbygrace(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=haddeylium post=103022342]

Thissss

By saying it was prophetic, I assume you meant the scripture was referring to Christ. Isn’t it?

2 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

By saying it was prophetic, I assume you meant the scripture was referring to Christ. Isn’t it?

it's a Messianic Psalm about Jesus, and that verse in particular speaking about Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by madegreatbygrace(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
quote author=haddeylium post=103039186]

it's a Messianic Psalm about Jesus, and that verse in particular speaking about Jesus.

I agree that psalm 89 is a messianic psalm. A messianic psalm speaks of the person and works of the Messiah.

However, the fact that it’s a messianic psalm doesn’t imply that every verse or portion of that chapter speaks of the Messiah.

Then, how can one recognize a Messianic psalm?

When there is a reference to the Messiah in a psalm, and it is also applied to Christ and expounded in the New Testament.

Sometimes a whole psalm applies to Christ, e.g., Psalm 22.

Sometimes a paragraph, e.g., Psalm 40:6-10.

Sometimes several verses, e.g., Psalm 69:4, 9, 21. Sometimes a single verse, e.g., Psalm 41:9.

Some of the psalms are occupied entirely with the Person and the thoughts and feelings of our Lord while others clearly refer to the experience of the psalmist, and then there is included an isolated reference to the Messiah.

A good example is Psalm 69 when David exclaims:

“O God, thou knowest my foolishness, and my sins are not hid from Thee,” he obviously is referring to himself (v. 5).

But when he says: “They gave me…gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink” (v. 21), and these words are applied to Christ in Matthew 27:34, 48, they are clearly Messianic. So we must be careful to distinguish between the spiritual experience of the writer of the psalm and the prophetic reference to Christ Himself.

Then let’s look at Psalm 89 contextually

“Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall stand firm with him. His seed also I will make to endure forever, And his throne as the days of heaven. “If his sons forsake My law And do not walk in My judgments, If they break My statutes And do not keep My commandments, Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, And their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless My lovingkindness I will not utterly take from him, Nor allow My faithfulness to fail. My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. Once I have sworn by My holiness; I will not lie to David:”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:27-35‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Psalm 89 expounds the Davidic covenant fulfilled by David’s greater Son, the Messiah.

It says in verse 29 :

“His seed also I will make to endure forever, And his throne as the days of heaven.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

We both know Christ is David’s seed according to the flesh.

“concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh,”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The seed that endures forever is Christ. Whose seed again?

David’s seed.

Therefore, v27 is referring to David and not the messiah.

Case closed!
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by madegreatbygrace(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
quote author=haddeylium post=103039186]

You’ve suddenly gone quite. Trust you’re doing pretty well. Nevertheless, I await your response on this.
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

I agree that psalm 89 is a messianic psalm. A messianic psalm speaks of the person and works of the Messiah.

However, the fact that it’s a messianic psalm doesn’t imply that every verse or portion of that chapter speaks of the Messiah.

Then, how can one recognize a Messianic psalm?

When there is a reference to the Messiah in a psalm, and it is also applied to Christ and expounded in the New Testament.

Sometimes a whole psalm applies to Christ, e.g., Psalm 22.

Sometimes a paragraph, e.g., Psalm 40:6-10.

Sometimes several verses, e.g., Psalm 69:4, 9, 21. Sometimes a single verse, e.g., Psalm 41:9.

Some of the psalms are occupied entirely with the Person and the thoughts and feelings of our Lord while others clearly refer to the experience of the psalmist, and then there is included an isolated reference to the Messiah.

A good example is Psalm 69 when David exclaims:

“O God, thou knowest my foolishness, and my sins are not hid from Thee,” he obviously is referring to himself (v. 5).

But when he says: “They gave me…gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink” (v. 21), and these words are applied to Christ in Matthew 27:34, 48, they are clearly Messianic. So we must be careful to distinguish between the spiritual experience of the writer of the psalm and the prophetic reference to Christ Himself.

Then let’s look at Psalm 89 contextually

“Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall stand firm with him. His seed also I will make to endure forever, And his throne as the days of heaven. “If his sons forsake My law And do not walk in My judgments, If they break My statutes And do not keep My commandments, Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, And their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless My lovingkindness I will not utterly take from him, Nor allow My faithfulness to fail. My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. Once I have sworn by My holiness; I will not lie to David:”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:27-35‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Psalm 89 expounds the Davidic covenant fulfilled by David’s greater Son, the Messiah.

It says in verse 29 :

“His seed also I will make to endure forever, And his throne as the days of heaven.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

We both know Christ is David’s seed according to the flesh.

“concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh,”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The seed that endures forever is Christ. Whose seed again?

David’s seed.

Therefore, v27 is referring to David and not the messiah.

Case closed

Psalms 89:27 King James Bible
"Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth"

Jesus was given a kingdom & kingship higher than any other.
Psalms 89:27 applies to Jesus Christ.
Psalms 89:27= Daniel 9:7 & Daniel 7:13-14.
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Emusan(m): 2:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Janosky:
Oga Bros, there are several "first borns" approved by God in your Bible- Israel, Reuben, David, Jesus, Isaac etc.
Each of them are members of God's family of believers, the People chosen to bear Jehovah's name, 2 Chro7:14 & Acts 15:7-14. Acts 3:13

You rightly pointed out that first borns were "with distinguished favor and honor."

Genesis 4:19 & Colossians 1:15, in the case of both Reuben and Jesus Christ, their claims to preeminence as first born was literal.
That is the true meaning of first born of "every Creature"/Son (in the case of Jesus/Reuben).
The 1599 Geneva Bible @ Colossians 1:15 puts it succinctly.

So you know there are several firstborn in the Bible which are used literally and Jesus Christ is one but you and your lying brothers have been interpreting "Firstborn of every Creature" to mean FIRSTCREATED BEING

You can even see how your darling Geneva Bible is exposing your lying mouth the mouth.

This post needs to be bookmarked!

1 Like

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by madegreatbygrace(m): 2:42am On Jun 27, 2021
quote author=Emusan post=103127150]

So you know there are several firstborn in the Bible which are used literally and Jesus Christ is one but you and your lying brothers have been interpreting "Firstborn of every Creature" to mean FIRSTCREATED BEING

You can even see how your darling Geneva Bible is exposing your lying mouth the mouth.

No mind them jare my brother. Some will sink to the lowest depth to defend warped doctrines. His accomplice has suddenly gone into hiding after he was humbled. I’ve never met such dishonest and insincere bunch.

1 Like

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emusan:

[s]You can even see how your darling Geneva Bible is exposing your lying mouth the mouth.
[/s]

Your friend Lied there can be no 2 first born, did you, Emusan address his FALSE claim?

Mr LIENUS why are you DECEIVING yourself?
Genesis 4:19, how did Reuben become first born?
Genesis 4:19, is the first born of every son of Jacob, a son ?

Colossians 1:15, is the first born of every creature,a creature?

[b]When you TWIST Colossians 1:15 to suit your Trinitarian GIBBERISH, you're also LYING that Reuben is not the first born of every son of Jacob.
Genesis 4:19 proven your Trinitarian claim of Colossians 1:15 is fallacious
grin grin
[/b]

John 1:1 Geneva Bible,
Jesus "the Word is first begotten before both worlds"

That is , Jesus the Word is first CREATED before both worlds" (the world of heaven & earth) grin.
Emusan LIENUS & his friends, You guys can't TWIST that statement in the Geneva Bible.
God possessed his son, Wisdom in the same manner God possessed heaven and earth.
The works HE created, Genesis 14:19,22.
The same God possessed you & the womb you came out from, Psalms 139:13-15gringrin

The same Geneva Bible, your Trinity mentors @ Proverbs 8:22 proven that "Wisdom/Jesus Christ" was CREATED before the works of old"

Emusan LIENUS, the 1599 Geneva Bible @ Colossians 1:15 & John 1:1 proven you're a LIAR.
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

No mind them jare my brother. Some will sink to the lowest depth to defend warped doctrines. His accomplice has suddenly gone into hiding after he was humbled. I’ve never met such dishonest and insincere bunch.

Your Trinity mentors ,the Geneva Bible referenced Proverbs 8:22 & John 1:1 together.
grin grin
Therefore, proven that Colossians 1:15 is super accurate.
Genesis 4:19 & Colossians 1:15 "first born of every son is what it is.. anti Trinity.
The Word, Jesus is first created before both worlds of heaven and earth.
Emusan LIENUS, the word Jesus is a not a mere speech of God's mouth, John 1:1 Geneva Bible.
Your lie on Nairaland exposed. grin grin

Bros, swallow the bitter pill of Bible truth.
Your KJV can't hush it.
Reno Omokri no tell una ?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Jws claim that, their God first created Jesus Christ (Angel Michael) and subsequently Angel Michael created all other things ; corrupting Colossians 1:16.

Wheras the Truth in Colossians 1:16 reads ALL THINGS were created by HIM (JESUS), the jw corrupted Bible says (ALL OTHER THINGS) were created through him.

The jws thus have TWO Creators . But what does the Bible say about the creator?

Job 9:8-9
[8] He alone spreads out the heavens, And treads on the waves of the sea;
[9]He made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;

Jw is false doctrine, flee for your eternal life

Bless you.

Jesus is God
Only God can reveal to people that Jesus is God

As for jehova witness
Jehova witness error is from pit of hell
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus is God
Only God can reveal to people that Jesus is God

As for jehova witness
Jehova witness error is from pit of hell

Bros, @ Revelation 1:1, in the spiritual realm, what did your God give to himself?

Bros, According to your God, Rev 3:5,12 & John 20:17, who is the Father of your God?

Bros,in your Bible who is the God of your God?

Bros, it's your claim vs Revelation 3:5,12 & John 20:17.

Bros, Either you are wrong or the God of John 20:17 & Revelation 3:5,12 is right.

grin grin
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

You’ve suddenly gone quite. Trust you’re doing pretty well. Nevertheless, I await your response on this.
I don't think I need to remind you that I don't live here.
I've been busy outta this space .
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

That particular verse is about Jesus
Unless you agree that David 'as king' became preeminence that his descendant king, Jesus Christ?

“Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth

You rushed to this because you didn't cross-reference the verse I quoted earlier (Revelation 1:5; 1 Timothy 6:15). It's a common knowledge that Jesus was made the 'Highest of the king's and the ruler of earth'

Remember I told you that either that verse is speaking about David, Jesus or someone doesn't applies in col 1:15 and Hebrew 1:6 which is our focus.
Are you ignoring the lexical context and sense on purpose or you missed it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) / Paul Kurtz - The Great Public Intellectual / What Will Happen To Those Who Didn't Hear The Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.