Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail (72812 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by wwwtortoise(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2021
cool
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Zeezy81: 9:51am On May 13, 2021
It will end in tears
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by tnerro1(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2021
Where can I buy that knife?
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by MrHighSea: 9:52am On May 13, 2021
don't wanna imagine when there's fracas between them.

1 Like

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by judedwriter(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2021
Wasted lives and destinies cry

1 Like

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Splitmind: 9:54am On May 13, 2021
Crazy person meets another crazy person, the two should be locked together.

1 Like

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Splitmind: 9:54am On May 13, 2021
Zeezy81:
It will end in tears

And blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 9:54am On May 13, 2021
Angrygoat:
Na this kind bronco knife I need. I go tear your intestines. Turn you to suya
Why are you angry sir
Pls don't be angry grin grin grin
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by illicit(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2021
Sniperreal:
Hlander 10 for sale. Check my latest post for pic

I can help advertise your cars on JIJI for a token and you will get more sales almost immediately
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by iamehmakute(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2021
It's a white or black world in this western countries, it's either you're joyful or just simply miserable. Unlike us wey be say we're both joyful and miserable depending on the size of our pocket at the said time

4 Likes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 9:58am On May 13, 2021
That KNIFE will do more damage when coming out than going in

6 Likes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by BrainSanitizer: 10:01am On May 13, 2021
Angrygoat:
Na this kind bronco knife I need. I go tear your intestines. Turn you to suya
Are you doing business with ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by humberjade: 10:02am On May 13, 2021
illicit:
That knife ehn

In and out of the body, it will leave an almost or totally irredeemable damage.

2 Likes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by alimiadedayo1: 10:03am On May 13, 2021
[right][/right] wink shocked
sunshineV:
they will born buhari, a corrupt bastard
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by wink2015(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2021
I HOPE SHE WILL NOT KILL HER PARTNER.

Two evil meeting each other.

2 Likes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Twelfthman: 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Damages
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by illicit(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2021
humberjade:

In and out of the body, it will leave an almost or totally irredeemable damage.

As in...

1 Like

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by meobizy(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2021
I remember the woman’s picture from a past thread. Okay, since this is the type of news Nigerians enjoy reading.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by bluefilm: 10:11am On May 13, 2021
How will this make the price of cement to fall?

Nonsense angry
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by NMotorwerks: 10:11am On May 13, 2021
ROBBER MARRIED KILLER, EXCELLENT COMBINATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by SavageResponse(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2021
This one is obviously a damaged human angry

1 Like

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by welis1(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2021
Street robber weds serial killer... See maaaad combo. SR/SK. These people have murdered marriage. In the words of king kally "its over"
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2021
[quote author=DesignAndBuild post=101641400][/quote]

serial killer marrying street robber any children trained by this union even el chapo will fear am
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 10:17am On May 13, 2021
Kill the many Idiots as much as you can, I'm absolutely sure Some He-Goats turned her Into a Monster by forcefully having Carnal Knowledge of Her. E sure me die grin grin grin I've come to realize MEN are the biggest and greatest problems, disasters and at the same time the solutions to planet earth. Fair enough......
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Ishilove: 10:17am On May 13, 2021
White people...

*facepalm*
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by LightUpWithKemi: 10:18am On May 13, 2021
What a super dope combination! More stories still coming from their supposed union.

Check my signature for exciting videos. Happy Eid-el-Mubarak to all moslem faithfuls.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Ishilove: 10:19am On May 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That KNIFE will do more damage when coming out than going in
That's the long and short of it. It is designed to cause maximum damage.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Telldem1(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/evil-serial-killer-joanna-dennehy-24097810

FIRST AND SECOND PHOTO: Serial killer Joanna Dennehy

THIRD PHOTO: Street robber Hayley Palmer
Devil incarnates
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by xreal: 10:21am On May 13, 2021
One of them will surely kill the other las-las.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Babatundeigbale(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/evil-serial-killer-joanna-dennehy-24097810

FIRST AND SECOND PHOTO: Serial killer Joanna Dennehy

THIRD PHOTO: Street robber Hayley Palmer
. They will still kill each other that's for sure
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by ekevwe(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2021
seen

Show the losses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Do Yahoo Business? / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.