Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,635 members, 7,823,786 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) (43242 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389881/young-man-scratches-dirty-foot-knife-apparently-used-selling-watermelon-photo-video/

While it is indeed disgusting, this is part of the reason why covid is not wreaking havoc in Nigeria and Africa.

Besides melon, what of suya!? The hands that they use to handle the meat, where have those hands been? In their noses, in their butt when they wash up after nos 2, in the dustbin etc.

And these are people who hardly use soap to wash their hands. If at all they wash it, it's usually only with water.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by urchcoded(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2021
heartbraker:
Village boy go back to Ur red mud region naa or dem force u come lagos? Stupiid Ingrate!
even in my village, they are mindful of hygiene wetin concern gratitude concern this matter, na you carry me come lagos?
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by themanderon: 4:02pm On May 13, 2021
Lol. Mai cancana.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wash very well before you cut and eat.

Drsnives(m): 2:12pm
Obara jesu

The one I saw made me stop eating suya..
The aboki was using the same left hand he uses to hold suya while cutting it to wash his big brokus with water after urinating
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2021
Julianaa:
Some will even use stinky water to wash their fruits

Zero hygiene

Obara jesu

The aboki was using the same left hand he uses to hold suya while cutting it to wash his big brokus with water after urinating
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Starzo: 4:16pm On May 13, 2021
Keqfe11:
My brother you are almost 26 years old amd you still can't afford to eat at restaurants in lekki. So when will you make it in life ?? When ?

quote author=urchcoded post=101652013]Not to sound tribalistic or anything of such but since I come this lagos, the level of dirtiness amongst yoruba local food vendors and local restaurant owners is unprecedented. They give zero fvck about hygiene
no b the same lekki wey be say their water brown like bornvita??... leave talk jor

besides,does living/eating in lekki means you've made it in life??.. Present day Yahoo boys just too mumu aswear
And even if pesin never make am at 26, e no mean say that pesin don fail for life.
U fit make at 23 and fall down again before 35 while person wey make am at 40 go even continuing climbing higher.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Buy ur water melon and cut at home.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2021
Cutehector:
We eat typhoid everyday in the north. I caught one woman using her wrapper to clean bread that she sells.

She fit don use the wrapper to clean her pvssy self
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2021
stormborn28:

She fit don use the wrapper to clean her pvssy self
as in eh . Very irritating
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Chimeluv:
Disgusting angry

Obara jesu

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by sandra50(f): 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Same reason I don't buy this water melons they cute..someone that washes his pr..ick every minute and then goes back to business is someone that will cut water melon for me..someone that does brush nor bath for days or months..Godforbid
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Of course, down here in abakpa if mango fall inside potopoto dem go still clean am for skirt put am back so why the yarns. Today I even saw one woman washing carrots with completely brown water, no be say e dirty small oh. Poor people will always be poor people
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
Keqfe11:
My brother you are almost 26 years old amd you still can't afford to eat at restaurants in lekki. So when will you make it in life ?? When ?

quote author=urchcoded post=101652013]Not to sound tribalistic or anything of such but since I come this lagos, the level of dirtiness amongst yoruba local food vendors and local restaurant owners is unprecedented. They give zero fvck about hygiene
This is the most stupid shit I've heard all day.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
Drsnives:
Obara jesu

Hmm...you buy your suya from cheap suya spots sha.. tongue those who sell at classic places use cutlery to hold the meat before slicing into pieces, they are highly professional, no mistake using their bare hands to touch suya and its garnishing condiments.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Mvena(f): 4:31pm On May 13, 2021
What I don't know can not kill me
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
stormborn28:

Obara jesu

Urgh!

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by nams77: 4:46pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:
You will buy fruits to eat and boost your fibre and immune system and instead, you will be getting sick and paying more money to get yourself treated ....all because one illiterate mallam decided to do nonsense and wickedness to human...

What about the ones they will inject colors to the water melon for it to be very red?

These people do even worse things in their business compare to how they criticize other tribes in the same business line ..

They'll pack sands inside a bag of beans to have it scale heavier to make more money ..

Then, they'll rush every few minutes to go and slam their heads I. the floor to pray to Allah and return back to do more evil...
I have stopped buying things from them except meat.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] wahala for pesin wey dey buy diced fruit for road side o!
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2021
This is y i dont buy things from aboki
Those people r dirty
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 13, 2021
That is what Nigerians looove to eat.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

He's trying to help u out and you're hear forming smartness. No eat fruits naw, mtcheew
Help me how na? Is this basic science class? Who eats fruits without washing anyways? I'm only pointing out that washing doesn't guarantee safety.

You dey wash suya before you eat am?
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kerry111: 5:28pm On May 13, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how this country came together to answer Nigeria, This people are breathing from there anus..
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by reiddecuti: 6:29pm On May 13, 2021
Trust me, educate him about what he's doing, u get a knife in ur belly.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2021
urchcoded:
Not to sound tribalistic or anything of such but since I come this lagos, the level of dirtiness amongst yoruba local food vendors and local restaurant owners is unprecedented. They give zero fvck about hygiene
go back to your Abule in Upper Iweka
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Richthekid: 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by urchcoded(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
Starzo:

no b the same lekki wey be say their water brown like bornvita??... leave talk jor

besides,does living/eating in lekki means you've made it in life??.. Present day Yahoo boys just too mumu aswear
And even if pesin never make am at 26, e no mean say that pesin don fail for life.
U fit make at 23 and fall down again before 35 while person wey make am at 40 go even continuing climbing higher.

the guy is just a tribalist, em think say I make this comment out of tribalism. This is just a plain observation.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 7:36pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:

Help me how na? Is this basic science class? Who eats fruits without washing anyways? I'm only pointing out that washing doesn't guarantee safety.

You dey wash suya before you eat am?
You're truly an illiterate illiterate and a stupid boy, u don't know suya has passed through fire. Or do you wash the soup u buy and eat? You're indeed unintelligent
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:

Even if you wash with soap, you'd only end up satisfying your conscience (which is advisable) but there are no guarantees.

Actually, there is a way out. Remember Milton, which is used to sterilize baby feeding bottles? It can be used to sterilize fruit. Read the instructions on the container to find out how to dilute it.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Drsnives(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Urgh!

We Don enter one chance
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Drsnives(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2021
BrutusOj:
Hmm...you buy your suya from cheap suya spots sha.. tongue those who sell at classic places use cutlery to hold the meat before slicing into pieces, they are highly professional, no mistake using their bare hands to touch suya and its garnishing condiments.
Forget that one..what are reading about, an aboki using same kinfe he uses to cut watermelon to scrub his foot, how sure are you those ones in classic places don't use those cutleries to scrub their public places??
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're truly an illiterate illiterate and a stupid boy, u don't know suya has passed through fire. Or do you wash the soup u buy and eat? You're indeed unintelligent
grin grin grin
So suya passes through fire for less than 120s and 100% of the pathogens automatically die? Na wa o. You should open a shop where you sell sense because this your sense too much for only one person.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
Atlas9:

Actually, there is a way out. Remember Milton, which is used to sterilize baby feeding bottles? It can be used to sterilize fruit. Read the instructions on the container to find out how to dilute it.
Well, thank God for that one. But if we are able to sterilise fruits, what do we do about garri, etc. Na only God kNiw the kind water wey dem dey use wash the cassava before grinding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body / Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.