Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) (43226 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 13, 2021
Draslo:
Knowing their useless and unjustified temperament, the rightful thing to do would be to approach him, educate him about the dangers of what he's doing but most likely you would end up with a stab wound if you try it.
make them choke am knife. Heheehe
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Vision101(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2021
@dollytino4real
I don tire for Nigeria,

@me
Nigeria tire for everybody
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 10:31pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:

grin grin grin
So suya passes through fire for less than 120s and 100% of the pathogens automatically die? Na wa o. You should open a shop where you sell sense because this your sense too much for only one person.
You're brain dead boy. Do you even know what a suya is? 120s is 2 minutes.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 5:05am On May 14, 2021
emorse:

Well, thank God for that one. But if we are able to sterilise fruits, what do we do about garri, etc. Na only God kNiw the kind water wey dem dey use wash the cassava before grinding.

Chai. Garri, at least, has the benefit of fermentation and sun drying. The real wahala is how gari is exposed to the open air before you buy it.

From the immunity point of view, our constant exposure to disease causing pathogens is responsible for the failure of ebola and corona to beat us: we have already been exposed to their cousins. May God help us, Nigeria is really a poster child for everything that is not supposed to be.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by BIEYA: 6:32am On May 14, 2021
What a wicked world, IMAGINE
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're brain dead boy. Do you even know what a suya is? 120s is 2 minutes.
Microorganisms are everywhere and can be almost impossible to control especially with our poor hygiene conditions in Nigeria. I wonder why this is so difficult for you to understand.

A word of advice for you though. It is better to be quiet and assumed to be dumb and stupid than to say all the nonsense you have been saying and remove all doubt.

I rest my case.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 7:04am On May 14, 2021
emorse:

Microorganisms are everywhere and can be almost impossible to control especially with our poor hygiene conditions in Nigeria. I wonder why this is so difficult for you to understand.

A word of advice for you though. It is better to be quiet and assumed to be dumb and stupid than to say all the nonsense you have been saying and remove all doubt.

I rest my case.
You know nothing, not all microorganisms are harmful. Man is constant existence with them. Google about commensals, you have these commensal organisms in your mouth, intestines and skin and they're not pathogenic. You should stop disgracing yourself in public forum when you have half baked knowledge
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2021
Atlas9:

Chai. Garri, at least, has the benefit of fermentation and sun drying. The real wahala is how gari is exposed to the open air before you buy it.

From the immunity point of view, our constant exposure to disease causing pathogens is responsible for the failure of ebola and corona to beat us: we have already been exposed to their cousins. May God help us, Nigeria is really a poster child for everything that is not supposed to be.
I heard one "funny" garri story sometimes ago. So you know how those women travel to farming communities to buy in large quantities and transport to market places. They usually sit with their goods at the back of the truck(mostly on the sacks of garri). So this woman needed to pee and as she called on the driver to park. Before the driver could park, she was already dripping urine. Na somebody (maybe me sef) chop dat garri o.

Another one I witnessed during NYSC, years ago. They had this heap of garri almost at the height of a bungalow at the market square. If you saw the dirty feet and sweaty bodies these boys were using to climb the garri like sand ehn. To chop garri go weak you.

Bread nko? During milling of the dough. They just lift the whole dough and place on their sweaty chests.

Meat and flies for market nko?

Last last ehn, we just thank God for immunity.

Nice gisting with you jare. You no be like one brainless cricket wey just dey pollute the atmosphere with loud noise and idiocy since.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You know nothing, not all microorganisms are harmful. Man is constant existence with them. Google about commensals, you have these commensal organisms in your mouth, intestines and skin and they're not pathogenic. You should stop disgracing yourself in public forum when you have half baked knowledge
Oga lecturer!!! I hail you o. Too much knowledge will not kill you sir.

But wait o. Do you know how tape worm finds its way into your intestines? Let me help you - mostly through meat. Do you eat raw meat? Probably not. You know what that means? Tapeworm eggs can still find their way into your body even after cooking at high temperatures.

One last one. Do you know the process of pasteurisation? I'll explain. Food is passed through very high temperatures to kill MOST of the microorganisms present then immediately cooled down to very low temperatures for packaging. However, not all the microorganisms die off. The survivors still go ahead to reproduce and in the long run, cause damage to the packaged food.

What is here to learn? It is almost impossible to control microorganisms in general or pathogens in particular especially in an environment like ours.

I have done my bit. If you still decide to remain arrogantly stupid, it's your call. Ciao!
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 14, 2021
emorse:

I heard one "funny" garri story sometimes ago. So you know how those women travel to farming communities to buy in large quantities and transport to market places. They usually sit with their goods at the back of the truck(mostly on the sacks of garri). So this woman needed to pee and as she called on the driver to park. Before the driver could park, she was already dripping urine. Na somebody (maybe me sef) chop dat garri o.

Another one I witnessed during NYSC, years ago. They had this heap of garri almost at the height of a bungalow at the market square. If you saw the dirty feet and sweaty bodies these boys were using to climb the garri like sand ehn. To chop garri go weak you.

Bread nko? During milling of the dough. They just lift the whole dough and place on their sweaty chests.

Meat and flies for market nko?

Last last ehn, we just thank God for immunity.

Nice gisting with you jare. You no be like one brainless cricket wey just dey pollute the atmosphere with loud noise and idiocy since.

Only God can save us in Naija. The scenario you described is the reason we can't export agricultural products easily. We don't handle what we eat properly, how can we be trusted to handle what we export in the proper manner?

Nice talking with you, too.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 9:54am On May 14, 2021
emorse:

Oga lecturer!!! I hail you o. Too much knowledge will not kill you sir.

But wait o. Do you know how tape worm finds its way into your intestines? Let me help you - mostly through meat. Do you eat raw meat? Probably not. You know what that means? Tapeworm eggs can still find their way into your body even after cooking at high temperatures.

One last one. Do you know the process of pasteurisation? I'll explain. Food is passed through very high temperatures to kill MOST of the microorganisms present then immediately cooled down to very low temperatures for packaging. However, not all the microorganisms die off. The survivors still go ahead to reproduce and in the long run, cause damage to the packaged food.

What is here to learn? It is almost impossible to control microorganisms in general or pathogens in particular especially in an environment like ours.

I have done my bit. If you still decide to remain arrogantly stupid, it's your call. Ciao!
Mr ignoramus those organisms are killed at those temperatures we cook food. Worms getting into you could be just u not washing your hand after u poo, or when u eat things without washing or proper handling. For children don't allow them pick anything from the soil and put into their mouth so they won't get worm. Don't remain defiantly stupid, okay? Good boy
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Mr ignoramus those organisms are killed at those temperatures we cook food. Worms getting into you could be just u not washing your hand after u poo, or when u eat things without washing or proper handling. For children don't allow them pick anything from the soil and put into their mouth so they won't get worm. Don't remain defiantly stupid, okay? Good boy
Lol. So the worms just mysteriously appear in your poo? Lol. Nothing can save you I swear! Lol

I know this can't help you o, but I'll still indulge you for my own personal amusement (I seem to be enjoying this your arrogant display of arrant stupidity). Oya take am:

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/taeniasis/biology.html

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 2:29pm On May 14, 2021
emorse:

Lol. So the worms just mysteriously appear in your poo? Lol. Nothing can save you I swear! Lol

I know this can't help you o, but I'll still indulge you for my own personal amusement (I seem to be enjoying this your arrogant display of arrant stupidity). Oya take am:

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/taeniasis/biology.html
You're stupid man, must I explain it to you in details on the life cycle for u to understand. They're eggs of worms u can swallow via feco-oral route and the eggs hatches in your stomach. You need serious help
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're stupid man, must I explain it to you in details on the life cycle for u to understand. They're eggs of worms u can swallow via feco-oral route and the eggs hatches in your stomach. You need serious help
Lol
How will the eggs get into your poo in the first place? Abi you dey produce tapeworm eggs for your belle? Lol

I said it before , you can't be helped at all. Your situation is completely hopeless. You're beyond redemption! Lol

I wish the people that paid (or are still paying) your school fees would see this.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 3:11pm On May 14, 2021
emorse:

Lol
How will the eggs get into your poo in the first place? Abi you dey produce tapeworm eggs for your belle? Lol

I said it before , you can't be helped at all. Your situation is completely hopeless. You're beyond redemption! Lol

I wish the people that paid (or are still paying) your school fees would see this.
Hahahahahaha, that's why I can Confirm you're brain dead. Google autoinfection. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2021
Drsnives:
Obara jesu

The one I saw made me stop eating suya..
The aboki was using the same left hand he uses to hold suya while cutting it to wash his big brokus with water after urinating

I can only imagine

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Hahahahahaha, that's why I can Confirm you're brain dead. Google autoinfection. cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy! You will not kill me with laughter o. I would have said you should google it yourself but I know you still won't understand. I will still teach you (like I said earlier, for my own amusement) even though I know you still won't learn.
Autoinfection means:
1. the reinfection by a pathogen that is already in the body.
2. an infection caused by transfer of a pathogen from one part of the body(meaning already inside the body) to another.
How did the pathogen or infection get into the body in the first place?

I'm hoping here that you know the meaning of reinfection.

I can only imagine the relief your teachers felt when you left their classes. And if you're still in school, hmm, your teachers need serious encouragement man.

PS: I'm expecting another dumb reply o. Laughter is good medicine. Lol

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emorse(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2021
kelvinrhs:

I can only imagine
Lol. Why you do face like that na?

Chai! We dey chop something for this country. Lol
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2021
emorse:

Lol. Why you do face like that na?

Chai! We dey chop something for this country. Lol

I no dey chop suya, I stopped eating it since the past 12 year's or more

But I was only imagining on behalf of my mom, sister and remaining family members who consider me weird for not liking suya

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 7:28pm On May 14, 2021
emorse:

This guy! You will not kill me with laughter o. I would have said you should google it yourself but I know you still won't understand. I will still teach you (like I said earlier, for my own amusement) even though I know you still won't learn.
Autoinfection means:
1. the reinfection by a pathogen that is already in the body.
2. an infection caused by transfer of a pathogen from one part of the body(meaning already inside the body) to another.
How did the pathogen or infection get into the body in the first place?

I'm hoping here that you know the meaning of reinfection.

I can only imagine the relief your teachers felt when you left their classes. And if you're still in school, hmm, your teachers need serious encouragement man.

PS: I'm expecting another dumb reply o. Laughter is good medicine. Lol
You know nothing and have refused to learn. I hope you're closer so I can pay and enrol you to learn, you're too shallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.