Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) (43199 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
Buy your fruits whole people!

I don't know why people still patronize them after the last set of videos. The videos of one washing fruits in the sewers was enough to repulse anyone who buys such. Saw one squatting to urinate then cutting fruits for someone without washing his hands with soap. Almost vomited.

Isn't that straight up herpes or gonorrhea or whatever danger he carries in his black privates? It's deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by KingDash: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
that's why I don't eat anything from aboki people.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Yankee101: 2:38pm On May 13, 2021
Buy as little as posibble from unknown sources

Buy whole fruits and prepare yourself

Infact when you go to any unsure place, eat only hardboiled eggs or banana you peel yourself
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Ezmans: 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
We know who dem be... Na so so dem go use gutter water water fruit wey dem go sell give people na only God know if dem no dey fall sick... That tribe na 0.0% dem get for hygiene...
another name for that man is zombie
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kebbiprince: 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:

Even if you wash with soap, you'd only end up satisfying your conscience (which is advisable) but there are no guarantees.
He's trying to help u out and you're hear forming smartness. No eat fruits naw, mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by smallsmall: 2:41pm On May 13, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I knew it can only be the terrorists, they never take personal hygiene seriously.

They are the dirtiest living organism on earth.
No wonder their region is a hot bed of all kinds of diseases and infirmities.
Just name the disease, it is a pandemic among them

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Angrygoat: 2:47pm On May 13, 2021
Simple either you buy a whole or carry your own knife with water.since na on the spot you wan chop.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by smallsmall: 2:48pm On May 13, 2021
Wittyduchess:
They know their biggest customers are southerners, I feel all this careless handling of their food is deliberate. undecided

It is deliberate and Southerners have made themselves vulnerable to death by poisoning by, these Abokis.
When you try to win yourself off, they unleashed Fulani Herdsmen on you to destroy your farms, so you can continue to depend on their food and they can effect a food blockade at anytime. undecided undecided
See the way they are all foaming in the Mouth, once the heard that all Southern Governors are meeting and speaking with one voice! PANIC MODE. They are all attacking that bearded Governor of Ondo state.

Southerners have better farmlands and l see no reason, if not for laziness, bad leadership and terrorism from Fulani herdsmen, why southerners have to by all these Chemical-saturated food from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by D1zion: 2:50pm On May 13, 2021
Honestly some of them are very dirty like pigs.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2021
smallsmall:

It is deliberate and Southerners have made themselves vulnerable to death by poisoning by, these Abokis.
When you try to win yourself off, they unleashed Fulani Herdsmen on you to destroy your farms, so you can continue to depend on their food and they can effect a food blockade at anytime. undecided undecided
See the way they are all foaming in the Mouth, once the heard that all Southern Governors are meeting and speaking with one voice! PANIC MODE. They are all attacking that bearded Governor of Ondo state.

Southerners have better farmlands and l see no reason, if not for laziness, bad leadership and terrorism from Fulani herdsmen, why southerners have to by all these Chemical-saturated food from the North.
You are not far from the truth.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2021
Its.a Norms
I don’t patronize dis types
Wen u see dem
U wil know his dirty origin frm his looks
I buy frm d neat classic ones with shop and nice kiosk
Dere are other fruit sellers wen u c dem e go sweet u to buy

Bfor i enter any restaurant to eat
I check out d sellers n workers neatness n d environment

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by justmondris: 2:54pm On May 13, 2021
This is nothing compared to what I saw in Kano state university during my NYSC days. The fried fish seller(Aboki) was using his finger to touch the fish he was selling and applying the fish oil on the fresh injury on his leg. He repeated this process several times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by emmansus(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
Not surprise ti see a malam selling drugs in a brifcase and nurse wearing a nurse attire paronizing him,naija na clown country.

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
justmondris:
This is nothing compared to what I saw in Kano state university during my NYSC days. The fried fish seller(Aboki) was using his finger to touch the fish he was selling and applying the fish oil on the fresh injury on his leg. He repeated this process several times.
ur own small
What of d bastard one i saw going to pee n come back to pick things he is selling to give buyer
I japa

Or suya man wey go pee return back to continue to cut suya with same hand e use knee caressing dis foolish priq

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Keqfe11: 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
My brother you are almost 26 years old amd you still can't afford to eat at restaurants in lekki. So when will you make it in life ?? When ?

quote author=urchcoded post=101652013]Not to sound tribalistic or anything of such but since I come this lagos, the level of dirtiness amongst yoruba local food vendors and local restaurant owners is unprecedented. They give zero fvck about hygiene[/quote]
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Ishilove: 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
That's why buying cut fruits from these Hausa men is hard for me

2 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
justmondris:

Fvck..... undecided shocked
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
justmondris:

Fvck..... undecided shocked yak
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Ishilove: 3:07pm On May 13, 2021
justmondris:
Oh Lord embarassed
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
yanabasee1:
You will buy fruits to eat and boost your fibre and immune system and instead, you will be getting sick and paying more money to get yourself treated ....all because one illiterate mallam decided to do nonsense and wickedness to human...

What about the ones they will inject colors to the water melon for it to be very red?

These people do even worse things in their business compare to how they criticize other tribes in the same business line ..

They'll pack sands inside a bag of beans to have it scale heavier to make more money ..

Then, they'll rush every few minutes to go and slam their heads I. the floor to pray to Allah and return back to do more evil...
You just opened the eyes of so many people with this revelation! Thank you very much!
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by majestique(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Everyone is just typing aboki up and down as if being dirty or clean is peculiar to a particular tribe. Even the tribe with the dirtiest set of individuals in Nigeria follow type...smh
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kutunban: 3:34pm On May 13, 2021
I see reasons why Nigeria needs total overhauling; Every tribe have people like that fruit vendor with such despicable behavior. We can't grow as nation if we reprimand using ethnic or tribal stigma. Hausa, Igbo, Yuroba: We all have fine educated people and also uncultured and unenlighten ones too.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2021
Na today? Have we not seen hawkers of kebabs (stick meat) taking a poo in the bush and still using the same hands to serve customers in holdups? cheesy Every tribe get dem own ooo!

Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389881/young-man-scratches-dirty-foot-knife-apparently-used-selling-watermelon-photo-video/
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Ejizzymoi(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
hmmm...na wa
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Akell(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon has gone to bury his face.
I heard your fifu are detestable.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by TeetoEsq(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2021
U can't take away dirtiness from their lives....
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Teejay13(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2021
Health hygiene for de of zero, don't know why it is so
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by tnerro1(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2021
Why are you people shocked, na Abok.is way of life be dat. Anything you buy from them, make sure u sterilize well well even bottled water. If you buy pealed oranges, make sure you find water to wash the oranges before eating it, e get why
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by urchcoded(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2021
Keqfe11:
My brother you are almost 26 years old amd you still can't afford to eat at restaurants in lekki. So when will you make it in life ?? When ?

quote author=urchcoded post=101652013]Not to sound tribalistic or anything of such but since I come this lagos, the level of dirtiness amongst yoruba local food vendors and local restaurant owners is unprecedented. They give zero fvck about hygiene
I expected this anyway grin I specifically mentioned local restaurants which means I've eaten at normal fast food restaurants and seen that they are not unhygienic, that does not give excuse to the street restaurants to be dirty. Hygiene should not be practiced in lekki only, no be everyday person go dy go chop for lekki.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by 001spice: 3:57pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobleou(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2021
Na dirty Hausa man b dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) / Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.