Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line (31329 Views)

27 Protesters Arrested In Ogun For Vandalizing Two Banks / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested / PMB The Finisher. Warri/itakpe Rail Service Is Ready. Links 3 States. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 3:01pm On May 13, 2021
CSTRR:

I don't justify stealing.

But my condemnation is irrelevant.

It won't change the economic reality.

Food is a core need of man. Rails are not.
Rails will transport that ur food.

If the rails weren't there, u wouldn't have vandalized it, so why don't u just act like u didn't it if its not useful to u, at least its useful to others

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Masterkernel1: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
SweetJoystick:
SMH na we dey do ourselves most times for this country.

Without creating jobs or conducive environment for businesses to thrive, you want them die of hunger right?
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by LegalWolf: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
May God save us from bad leaders and citizens

This is not a fault of the leaders.
It is squarely the citizens fault. And guess what? That rail line was built by borrowed Chinese funds. Una go slave tire

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:

If the rails weren't there, u wouldn't have vandalized it, so why don't u just act like u didn't it if its not useful to u, at least its useful to others
I didn't vandalise it.

The impoverished locals did.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by dennisworld1(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
People to suspect are Transporter, Abokina knw as the street unknow gun men, The Scraps buyers:this guys can butcher anything just for money. Government needs to start hunting down most of all this scrap sites. The illegal activities there are much.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by LegalWolf: 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Zoo!

Apparently. The South South which your imbecilic leader wants to forceful incorporate into his “Biafla” is where this is taking place. Therefore, it is right to say Biafra is a zoo!

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by emmnprince(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
Msnbcny:
shocked

Ok..
We sympathize with the Police for the loss and urge them to remain calm and don't take laws into their hands, while they go about their normal duties, we are on top of the situation and we can assure them that we will bring the perpetrators to Book cool

Their regular talk abi?
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
CSTRR:

I didn't vandalise it.

The impoverished locals did.
it didn't change anything, u would have done the same and justified ur action.
But know that ur selfishness and greed could kill people going about their normal life.
If u don't like the govt, at least u should have respect for lives and properties.

Do have a great day

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by onuman: 3:08pm On May 13, 2021
sreamsense:
Suspects in order of their cruelties and degree of suspense:
1. ESN/IPOB/UGM .....89% suspense
2. SS militants..... 32% suspense
3. Robber/Bandit.....30%

SE terrorists led by Nnamdi Kanu are destroyers of human and public infrastructures. Since they usually think upside down, it is possible they see it as another way of fighting for Biafra. They are just replica of Boko Haram, anyone army sees first among Boko Haram, ESN/IPOB/UGM and Fulani bandit should be shut on first sight. They are all terrorists, they don't reason like normal human beings, they are wasted sperms

Parasite.
Abi, you were asleep when your ogas in the 12 sharia states started to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a multi religious country like Nigeria?

You don’t understand that your ogas carved a different country by adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws?
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Angy55(f): 3:08pm On May 13, 2021
Warri Youths are the most senseless set of youths I have seen. The same way they used kidnapping et all to pursue oil companies from that city and now they are blaming government they've started with the rail line.

True True they deserve to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Auraby(f): 3:16pm On May 13, 2021
Many Nigerians are barbarians. They are not supposed to be in human form. Aw on oloshi jatijati. And they will be blaming Buhari and others. Yeye people will be behaving like cursed people. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:
it didn't change anything, u would have done the same and justified ur action.
But know that ur selfishness and greed could kill people going about their normal life.
If u don't like the govt, at least u should have respect for lives and properties.

Do have a great day
My condemnation does not change anything.
It won't stop things like this from happening.

Poverty rate is too high.

Tell your govt to fix that.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Mrpojj(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
This wickedness.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwY_Y63asqI

Why will someone vandalise rail line kwani
What kind of savages are these

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by bigtt76(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Tomorrow someone will come and start talking about islamizing the country or marginalizing other tribes ...its starts with you the citizens protecting national assets.

Lagosfinder:
This wickedness.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwY_Y63asqI

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by emmnprince(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Aurelius1:
The questions we should ask ourselves are,

1. Is the rail line being used?

2. How long will it take the government to complete and put the line to use?

3. Have you guys heard of vandals vandalizing rail lines that are in use?
That line has been in the works for the past 15 years. If the government is serious let them complete it and put it to use and the vandaliasm will stop.

Are you sure you're in Nigeria?

The rail line was constructed by Julius Berger over 30 years ago. The purpose of its construction is to transport iron and other byproducts from Ajaokuta, Itakpe and Warri to different places. Unfortunately the project failed because Ajaokuta steel project was abandoned.

The present administration got it back to use when Chinese locomotives & coaches were bought, and it has been running since February of this year, even transported some pipes!

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by luluosas(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2021
And the foolish vandals think they are doing Buhari, not knowing that they are doing themselves. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by luluosas(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
You know well
Aurelius1:
The questions we should ask ourselves are,

1. Is the rail line being used?

2. How long will it take the government to complete and put the line to use?

3. Have you guys heard of vandals vandalizing rail lines that are in use?
That line has been in the works for the past 15 years. If the government is serious let them complete it and put it to use and the vandaliasm will stop.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2021
He that builds the City without first building the man builds the City in vain.

Empower people before all these infrastructures. Curb hunger and poverty and watch projects go on without hindrance.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by chukel(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
If government is willing to pay me, I can show them one of d buyers of this rail tracks.
you are worse than the thieves. Infact you are one of them. You should be exposing bad eggs. But you want to be paid gor that. You are a criminal
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Ghostreader13(f): 3:53pm On May 13, 2021
Sometimes we are our own problems.. Instead of these people to be happy that something that will develop their community has been put in place, rather they are loosing the railway tracks and selling it to aluminum condemn abokis.... Smh
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by plaindealer: 3:57pm On May 13, 2021
Regular Nigerians are the enemy of Nigeria, they are worse than Boko Haram.

This is why I don't take them seriously when they attack the president and the FG for anything, they are the reason things are bad in Nigeria and it doesn't matter what the government put in place to make their lives better or how much they spent, they still destroy, loot and damage, they still sabotage themselves and other Nigerians.

Nigerians make their own lives difficult and then turn around to blame the FG for their self-induced misery.

You can not go to any official government facility to do anything without pain, hardship, and having to bribe just to source documents or access free government services, from passport office to drivers license and so on, they've monetized everything in the country, but they are so delusional and dishonest that they blame the FG for their own greed, evil and unpatriotic ways.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by emorse(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2021
kamalbob:

Low intelligence quotient spook, you are so obsessed with buhari indeed. Poorly trained idiot, I pity your parent sha
So as intelligent as you are, all you can deduce from my comment is an obsession with Buhari? Well I don't pity your parents, rather I congratulate them for a job well done because this thing they have done to you must be deliberate.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2021
chukel:
you are worse than the thieves. Infact you are one of them. You should be exposing bad eggs. But you want to be paid gor that. You are a criminal

You know nothing about nigeria. Nigeria don't value what the get free. Besides since there's no protective custody in nigeria unlike south Africa or Egypt, I'd have to lay low as soon as I expose the good thieves. I ain't trading my freedom for free.

Whistleblow is real.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by otokx(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2021
Which state and village did this vandalization occur? This is too bad.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by jude79(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2021
Only phcn staffs and those connected with phcn can steal phcn properties QED
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Cooky007(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2021
Hmmm! Area boys destroying 326 km rail that was stated just 8months ago. A project when concluded will invest more than 10billion dollars annually to the economy. Chei! Madness dey naija plenty. Warri boys, why killing the goose that lays you a golden egg. You shouldn't as thus, apart from creating job opportunities, foreign investors is also an added advantage.. You could have silence Mr.P, and leave our economy at peace.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Zionmdde: 5:25pm On May 13, 2021
sreamsense:
Suspects in order of their cruelties and degree of suspense:
1. ESN/IPOB/UGM .....89% suspense
2. SS militants..... 32% suspense
3. Robber/Bandit.....30%

SE terrorists led by Nnamdi Kanu are destroyers of human and public infrastructures. Since they usually think upside down, it is possible they see it as another way of fighting for Biafra. They are just replica of Boko Haram, anyone army sees first among Boko Haram, ESN/IPOB/UGM and Fulani bandit should be shut on first sight. They are all terrorists, they don't reason like normal human beings, they are wasted sperms
And as old as u are u can't do a common arithmetic on percentage. Not to talk of stringing a coherent grammar. Why don't u concentrate on those cows u are rearing
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Susu888(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:

Oga you're wasting your time tlking with an agbero! An uneducated tout that doesn't know a thing about economics.
He is just yarning food food nd hunger as if na government suppose feed people.

If you tell him government provides means of employment so that the hungry ones will find job hin no go gree. That's a useless entity right there, that is dangerous to himself nd society at large.

Best avoid their types... Dem plenty for nairaland.

They justify any rubbish acts with "hunger in the land".... Disgraceful idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by ochiosa(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2021
Transporters in that axis should be held responsible.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 13, 2021
Las las na to leave this hopeless country! This country get spiritual problem! grin grin
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 13, 2021
owobokiri:

Who are you to "give them little"? Some sort of village god?
Criminals are on the loose and you are here talking like a drunkard..

They really think they are gods. See stinking mentality, over temporal control of advantage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Army Chief’s Advance Team / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.