Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line (31336 Views)

27 Protesters Arrested In Ogun For Vandalizing Two Banks / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested / PMB The Finisher. Warri/itakpe Rail Service Is Ready. Links 3 States. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Litmus: 9:17pm On May 13, 2021
billyG:
Building a tall fence when people around are starving will not last.

I've starved before and I’m here to tell you that starving people do not have the energy to go about destroying things.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Litmus: 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
He that builds the City without first building the man builds the City in vain.

Empower people before all these infrastructures. Curb hunger and poverty and watch projects go on without hindrance.

Don’t stop there, please give examples on how Europe, China and America developed by first empowering the people. And how you’d go about developing Nigerian people before investing in infrastructure like railway, how long you believe this would take and how you’d recognise that the people are sufficiently developed before investing in infrastructure?

He that builds the City without first building the man builds the City in vain.

Are you writing about god? How do you build the man before building the city?
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by billyG(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2021
Litmus:

I've starved before and I’m here to tell you that starving people do not have the energy to go about destroying things.
It is not destruction it is stealing.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Litmus: 10:14pm On May 13, 2021
billyG:

It is not destruction it is stealing.

Starving people steal food if at all. These are relatively aspirational but amoral individuals. People like these are likelier to pull up rail line with the intention of making money for themselves at the expense of death for others. Starvation and relative poverty isn’t the cause of amorality.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Perfectbeing(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:
I don’t like Buhari but vandalizing his projects is simply stupid.

But it calls to question the quality of project that was done their. If it was strong enough, it wouldn’t have easily been removed like that.

I condemn it regardless
Would you also doubt the quality of pipelines that are vandalised too?
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14am On May 14, 2021
Litmus:

Don’t stop there, please give examples on how Europe, China and America developed by first empowering the people. And how you’d go about developing Nigerian people before investing in infrastructure like railway, how long you believe this would take and how you’d recognise that the people are sufficiently developed before investing in infrastructure?

Are you writing about god? How do you build the man before building the city?

Prioritize agricultural schemes and job Creation.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by chukel(m): 4:37am On May 14, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You know nothing about nigeria. Nigeria don't value what the get free. Besides since there's no protective custody in nigeria unlike south Africa or Egypt, I'd have to lay low as soon as I expose the good thieves. I ain't trading my freedom for free.

Whistleblow is real.
at this rate, you may be apprehended. Better delete that stuff you typed. If you know those sabotaging the development of Nigeria, report to appropriate authority and stop seeking inducement.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by billyG(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2021
Litmus:

Starving people steal food if at all. These are relatively aspirational but amoral individuals. People like these are likelier to pull up rail line with the intention of making money for themselves at the expense of death for others. Starvation and relative poverty isn’t the cause of amorality.
So what da course?
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 8:32am On May 14, 2021
Wickedness of the highest order.. infrastructure meant to benefit us all.. angry
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
chukel:
at this rate, you may be apprehended. Better delete that stuff you typed. If you know those sabotaging the development of Nigeria, report to appropriate authority and stop seeking inducement.

I don't fear arrest.
I don't fear nothing.
I know Nigeria.

To survive Nigeria, think like a devil and act like a god.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Litmus: 10:48am On May 14, 2021
billyG:

So what da course?

Relative aspiration is the course.

They are individuals that want more than whatever it is that they have at this point in their lives. Individuals Wants are unsatisfiable, which may lead to deviance. For this reason, primordial societies evolved traditions that are informed by norms and values and laws.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by billyG(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2021
Litmus:

Relative aspiration is the course.

They are individuals that want more than whatever it is that they have at this point in their lives. Individuals Wants are unsatisfiable, which may lead to deviance. For this reason, primordial societies evolved traditions that are informed by norms and values and laws.
Hmm!gross materialism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.