Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line (31335 Views)

27 Protesters Arrested In Ogun For Vandalizing Two Banks / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested / PMB The Finisher. Warri/itakpe Rail Service Is Ready. Links 3 States. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by dreu2fine(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:
Buhari sef!

Vandalize it very well. Shebi it's that useless Buhari that will benefit from it.

Senseless people.
Hate speach broda
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by somehow: 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
Aurelius1:
The questions we should ask ourselves are,

1. Is the rail line being used?

2. How long will it take the government to complete and put the line to use?

3. Have you guys heard of vandals vandalizing rail lines that are in use?
That line has been in the works for the past 15 years. If the government is serious let them complete it and put it to use and the vandaliasm will stop.
What was just built?
To serve Itakpe?

make we dey make excuses for criminals, they are coming for you soon.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by coolbreezy01: 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
People have innate sin. Leave them unchecked, they let lose. Some American movies potray it. No discipline in the streets.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 2:16pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:
I don’t like Buhari but vandalizing his projects is simply stupid.

But it calls to question the quality of project that was done their. If it was strong enough, it wouldn’t have easily been removed like that.

I condemn it regardless
Guy, even gold people deh melt am
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by mema900: 2:18pm On May 13, 2021
SweetJoystick:
SMH na we dey do ourselves most times for this country.

I think people are hungrier than you and i can ever imagine. Those people could have sold those as metal scrap to take chop
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 2:18pm On May 13, 2021
That is why human capital devt is the greatest resource.

It's what makes everything works.

The poverty rate is too high.

When we were complaining about the rapid impoverishment of Nigerians under Buhari, his fanatics were telling us about rail and Bridges.

Well, I can guess we can all see the end result.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
Once you tell any Buhari supporter or govt appointees about the dire state of the economy under Buhari, they would tell you he built one rail or one bridge somewhere.

As if that is the most important thing.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
It's also why I feel pumping billions into superfluous infrastructure in the North is a complete waste of money.

Atleast for now.

All those nice flyovers and roads to nowhere in the North are a waste of priority.

90% of the funds in the North should be going into human capital devt and security enforcement.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
CSTRR:
That is why human capital devt is the greatest resource.

It's what makes everything works.

The poverty rate is too high.

When we were complaining about the rapid impoverishment of Nigerians under Buhari, his fanatics were telling us about rail and Bridges.

Well, I can guess we can all see the end result.
I shame for u

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
mema900:

I think people are hungrier than you and i can ever imagine. Those people could have sold those as metal scrap to take chop
People are hungry.

Inflation rate is over 20%, and there are no jobs.

A man need to eat before he thinks about the usefulness of your rail line.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
When God wants to judge a nation , He gives them wicked rulers. - John Calvin.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Blackdisciple(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
These are theives who hates development like boko haram

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by owobokiri(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
somehow:

Think sir
Do you know how many souls that may likely die from this act?

Just one derailed train, you will have tens of dead bodies!

Can't see where I was supporting thieves.
The people of that area must be against this.
You don't even know who committed this crime.
Has it occured to you that even foreigners maybe involved?
It's a dastardly act and should be condemned!
Just that the person I quoted started blaming the people of that area as if they had a meeting and decided to destroy the rail tracks..
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by kingthreat(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
9jatriot:
Wickedness of politicians and leaders I can understand but I always struggle to understand how the governed can destroy things that they themselves will benefit from.

Their stupidity and greed has closed their eyes to any benefit for them.

Oizatobad:
When God wants to judge a nation , He gives them wicked
rulers. - John Calvin.
The rulers didnt do this. The citizens did

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
CSTRR:

People are hungry.

Inflation rate is over 20%, and there are no jobs.

A man need to eat before he thinks about the usefulness of your rail line.

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by neyohh: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari is definitely to blame here. tongue
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by OsusHunter: 2:28pm On May 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
This wickedness.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwY_Y63asqI

Very easy.

Na children of hate and destruction dey responsible.

When you see them,. SHOOT AT SITE!
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2021
dreu2fine:
Hate speach broda
definition of hate speech you know one
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Seun360(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Zoo!

It can only happen in Biafra land.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 2:31pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=101652454][/quote]
The Truth is bitter.

The poverty capital of the world should know its priorities.

I don't support their actions, but I understand it.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:
Buhari sef!

Vandalize it very well. Shebi it's that useless Buhari that will benefit from it.

Senseless people.

That doesn't mean Buhari is still not useless.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 13, 2021
kingthreat:

Their stupidity and greed has closed their eyes to any benefit for them.

The rulers didnt do this. The citizens did
quote me well IF YOU KNOW WHO MAKE THE NATION
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by freshvine(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
Railway Buhari hurriedly built to transport Gas pipelines that'll enable his AKK gas projects.

Locals teaching him a badass lesson
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by stasius: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
And this can cause a train to derail killing hundreds of people.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by olatuns2017: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
This wickedness.....

Igbos & PDP don't like anything Buhari

Very soon na to destroy 2nd Niaja bridge

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CodeTemplar: 2:44pm On May 13, 2021
Whoever is tasked with investigating this theft and vandalism should just go and wait at any popular scrap yard then watch how almajiri boys wheel them into the yard in the carts as scraps. No be naija again...

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by johhbekeboh09: 2:44pm On May 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
This wickedness.....

NRC senior staff follow know about this theft
and Nigeria Police wey Buhari deploy to protect government property for NRC no perform their duties
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 2:46pm On May 13, 2021
CSTRR:

The Truth is bitter.

The poverty capital of the world should know its priorities.

I don't support their actions, but I understand it.

sometimes I wonder why I share same country with u ppl.
U justified stealing and an attempted massacre, if a train carrying had taken that route, u would have still blamed govt.

Even if u want to steal, there are things worth stealing, don't go ahead and justify an act that could kill hundreds of people cos of ur hatred for PMB

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Timfreds(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:

But it calls to question the quality of project that was done their. If it was strong enough, it wouldn’t have easily been removed like that.

I condemn it regardless
Do you know what you are saying.
Job that was done by Julius Berger, you are doubting the quality. Nigerians are simply wicked set of people, both leaders and followers.

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by richmond500: 2:48pm On May 13, 2021
freshvine:
Railway Buhari hurriedly built to transport Gas pipelines that'll enable his AKK gas projects.

Locals teaching him a badass lesson
why are u people so stupid?

Nigerian has been transporting oil to the north without the rail.

What I see here is an attempted massacre from u ppl

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by CSTRR: 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:
sometimes I wonder why I share same country with u ppl.
U justified stealing and an attempted massacre, if a train carrying had taken that route, u would have still blamed govt.

Even if u want to steal, there are things worth stealing, don't go ahead and justify an act that could kill hundreds of people cos of ur hatred for PMB
I don't justify stealing.

But my condemnation is irrelevant.

It won't change the economic reality.

Food is a core need of man. Rails are not.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:

I condemn it regardless

It's not about quality, but deliberate act of stealing and sabotage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.