Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 (34155 Views)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Gainman: 2:21pm On May 13, 2021
Omotaday:
Israel raining rockets and missiles on people with no air defense, military force and fighter jets, yet they are feeling like boss, mumu people.

If not for Iran, Israel would have turned themselves to God in the middle east with the backing of the US, UK and the west.
Iran? Who is Iran. Is it Iran that can erroneously kill themselves or soldiers before even kill one opponent. Iran is a toothless bulldog. Nah country like Nigeria Iran can show its muscles to not d advance country like Isreal. Isreal is even showing sympathy for Palestine. Nobody likes what is going on but Hamas stupity has caused then so many lives. Do you expect isrealis to be just looking as Hamas is striking them abi. No how,one side will loose than the other. Hamas does not care if the children die because he is using them as human shield.

8 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shegzydave(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
i once said it when i heard the news yesterday that Gaza shoot 1,050 rockets to Israeli in 40 hours, i said by the time Israel revenge they will wipe off Gaza in 24 hours i dont think Israel has shot 5 rockets now people are already dead...
It is written no country can defect Israel that is the convenant God has with them

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
PrinceGallant:
Nigerian Christians support the Israeli aggression on the Palestinians. The Muslims support the Palestinians. Both support most often are purely due to religious affiliation.

No one wants to ask, what's justice and fairness as it relates to this?

Many Nigerian Christians are supporting Israel's takeover of Palestinian lands but are crying foul that Fulani herdsmen want to takeover their lands.

Israel: The land is our God-given right.

Miyetti Allah: All forests, rivers, seas and lands in Nigeria was given to us by Allah and we shall claim it insha Allah.

keep crying IPOB would handle you guys here as Israel handle the Palestinians there
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
know the origin of a fight before you make ridicule of yourself
You're a fool, I've been to both countries,one of them twice and you want to run your mouth and tell me crap about Thier history

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Heart3030: 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=shogsman post=101651540]I say it again that Nigerian youths are the most unfortunate and useless people in the world, especially the Christians ,I am a Christian myself and when I see bastards justifying the killing of youths, children, pregnant women because of Thier religion I am ever so confused that this particular country can never be great[/quotejwent throughyour post and just wondering why you don't comment against the evil been carried out in Yemen by Saudi Arabia which is far worse or the Fulani jihadist killing and raping innocent women and children in nigeria, for a Christian your silence when defenseless Christians are been killed is pure evill...I condenm the killings of innocent civilians everywhere,Hamas should stop putting the life's of their civilians in danger,to make this world a better place we should condenm evill all time and not just when it suits us.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Blakpot: 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

Dont waste ur time. Their hatred for Islam have blinded them so they cant see the atrocities committed by israel's zionist regime.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by TrueNigerian300: 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
your brain is the one paining you cos Palestinians don't own the land they claim to occupy

You are just an example of the kind of black man I described just believe whatever you hear no critical thinking over it. Where were the European jews before 1948? Why is the UN not in support of Israeli occupation?
If you go to Israel thinking jews will like you you are myopic. They see you as a fool for believing in Jesus yet you want to die for them. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by aidameoryou: 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
hashtagged:

You have not seen the news go and check aljezeera ( an Islam news Network) and you would see that Palestinians have fired over 1500 rockets but Israel's defences took out 90% of them. those 1500 rockets would have killed thousands if Israel didn't invest in defences.
So Israel is just returning the favor and Israel has just used 300 rockets so far.

If the Palestinians knew they didn't want their kids to die why did the fire 1500 rockets.

The Israel police raided Palestinians settlement because the Palestinians started destruction of properties in the city of lod

They started this they are guilty and the world would watch as they get wiped out.

leave the clowns to keep writing garbage.
imagine if all the intercepted missiles actually reached israel, imagine what would become of israel now.
but illiterates who read story upside down will try to showcase their stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

The way some of you buy all this dumb propaganda is funny, sha. Where do you expect Hamas to fire the rockets from? From the desert? Do you know what Gaza, a densely populated tiny strip of land, looks like? What do you define as a "fair fight"? That they should call the Israeli military on phone to tell them where they are going to fire rockets from? Or that they should also be able to purchase all those advanced weaponry that Israel gets from the US? What's your definition of "fair fight"?

Well don’t hide in your children school to throw bombs, then when a bomb is fired back, you start shouting and showing pictures like that fool shotgun or whatever the terrorist name is.

If u hide in your pastors house to shoot at me, I will blow both you and ur pastor up

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
aidameoryou:

RUBBISH TALK, SO ALL THE MISSILES INTERCEPTED BY ISRAELI'S IRON DOME ARE KNOCKOUTS OR XMAS FIREWORKS
GO AN WATCH THE VIDEOS FROM IDF AND IMAGINE IF EVERY OF THOSE SINGLE MISSILES LANDED SUCCESSFULLY INTO ISRAEL....WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN.
STFU AND STOP CLAIMING AND BACKING WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.
NO-ONE TARGETED THIS KIDS, SADLY THEY WERE SOME OF THE CASUALTIES OF THE OUTCOME.
RIP TO THEM THO
In their mind since Israel is sophistated to have iron dome it should ignore all the missiles from Hamas and consider them knock out

They should allow Hamas to be testing their airways with ammunition and not face them in like manner

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Blackdisciple(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Stop watching NTA

Update yourself on what triggered the fight and get back.

Bros we all know how it started.
But no matter what you can't just start shooting missiles into a country and you expect that country to keep calm, this is not Nigeria that even Ghana can intimidate ok

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

ALL HEAD SLAMMERS SHOULD BE KILLED!!!

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You're a fool, I've been to both countries,one of them twice and you want to run your mouth and tell me crap about Thier history
you are an idiot for talking to an American citizen with such disrespect

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by ohiku4every1(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
� They can only kill Muslims, my question is, can they kill Islam?

As far as Almighty Allah remain the same Allah, nothing on earth will last forever

� You are happy right?
Same omen will befall you

May the almighty Allah comfort those who lost their family members

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by ttbaba(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
isreal also suffer casualty...but if you really follows how it start Palestine together with Hama's were the first to lunch rocket.... I'm the friend of middle east news

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
BnQoyyim:

It's preached in the bibles, not strange at all.

Mathew 10 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15 :3
"go to the Amalekite, kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

The innocent children and the poor animals are just unlucky in Christendom

Same with Mohammed who kills people and rapes kids so both sides are equal don't complain. watch the Palestinians get wiped out

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
aidameoryou:

leave the clowns to keep writing garbage.
imagine if all the intercepted missiles actually reached israel, imagine what would become of israel now.
but illiterates who read story upside down will try to showcase their stupidity
They would say allahu Akbar and death to Israel

The "civil Rights" dumies would keep quite just like when they keep quite as Christian's girls are kidnapped or married to Muslims in north but active when it's above wearing hijab for Muslim girls in kwara

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Quelme: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
But the land didn't start existing in 1948

The Jewish people didn't start existing in 1948
Palestine (Philistines) and Israel ( Israelites) have been existing for millennials. What we are talking about here is this modern day Israel, nothing like that not until the British and their cohorts carved out "modern" Israel from Palestinian territories. That very area was a British mandate as at then. Those areas were Ottoman Empire, following the defeat of the Ottomans in world war 1, the British and French took over those territories formerly of the Ottoman Empire.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Heart3030: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Blakpot:

Dont waste ur time. Their hatred for Islam have blinded them so they cant see the atrocities committed by israel's zionist regime.
what about your own hatred for Christians that your don't condenm Fulani senseless attack and killings in Christians community,why are you this evil.

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
ohiku4every1:

As far as Almighty Allah remain the same Allah, nothing on earth will last forever

� You are happy right?

and as far as Allah exists terrorism will just check any country with a Muslim majority

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Gainman: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
tempex88:
It's difficult to understand how some people are happy with withe the bombings and killings. Forget religion, we are taking about human beings here o...flesh and blood
I want to ask you question. It depends whether u are Fulani or other tribes. If u are from d ss,se,or sw the question is for you. Who are fulanis to you and who are you to d fulanis. Are u both both flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by akilo1: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Isreal we Palestinian need more bomb in our head,bomb us so that our head go correct say iran dey deceive us

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Taye4j: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Quelme:
Dialogue for real? When there was nothing like the state of Israel prior 1948.

You have to understand that their was a minority Jewish population controlling the east while there was a majority Palestinians controlling the west. It was Isreal's land but majority of them were scattered all over Europe and with the Holocaust, decided to migrate back to their land.

It can be argued that there was no recognizable/legal state as at 1948, you can't rule out the fact that there are people who are indigenous to that land and as such, call it their land.

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2021
Taye4j:

Good ! If you are ready to fire your rockets from a civilian environment or a demsely populated area, you shouldn't cry when your adversary decides to respond and hit your location.

Since you can't find a jungle or a desert in the whole country, or even a military camp, then, you have no business crying foul when the chips are down. After all, all is fair in love and war.

Again, do you have any clue what Gaza looks like. I'm addressing the silly propaganda of Palestinians using human shields. Gaza is a blockaded, densely packed city. It's residents don't have anywhere to go to when conflict breaks out. Israel essentially drops bombs on residential neighbourhood blocks slaughtering civilians - then manufactures stupid propaganda about human shields for gullible people like you to parrot. I note that you fail to address any possible reason Palestinians could be firing those rockets. Why do you think they are firing them?
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by ttbaba(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2021
ohiku4every1:

� You are happy right?

no I'm not....isreal also suffer casualty...but if you really follows how it start Palestine together with Hama's were the first to lunch rocket.... I'm the friend of middle east news
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Empiree: 2:28pm On May 13, 2021
Taye4j:

What you said about Israel walking off the dialogue table is pure trash. In 1948, Britain proposed a treaty, Isreal accepted while Palestine walked off.

Palestine which was backed by the Arab world declared war against Israel and were soundly defeated.

Stop reading selectively while interpreting subjectively.

Knowledge is power !
1948?. Are you well at all?. So you mean to tell me there have not been several dialogues and proposals in recent years?. Why 1948?. The bastard state was created in 1948 at the expense of the Palestinians. May herdsmen in Nigeria or where you live frustrate your miserable life. You think I'm stupid?. Don't you dare quote me again. You criminals supporting state terrorism. To hell with all of you bastards. Don't you ever fuvking quote me again.

Israel only want 2 state whereby palestine is subservient to them. That's, palestinians can not have airport, military, police and all their resources and living must depend on Israel. Is that one 2 state solution?.

What international community proposed was 2 state solution with each living size by side and self sufficient. If you don't get this simple analysis dont quote me ever again. You bitches want to go your separate ways in Nigeria. You claimed FULANI are exploiting but you support Israel that exploits Palestine. To hell with all christians that support oppression including bishop Oyedepo. That apari pastor

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
Blakpot:

Same way your hatred blinded you that you didn't see the atrocities committed by fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISIS, and Taliban.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Babapyro: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
We all know nairalanders are unfortunate bastards now,no decency or sense whatsoever,how can someone support killing children and women,some of you deserve to meet a terrible death walahi
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by cunny88(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
myrrtle:
Hamas is being crushed, but the religious biased Qatar controlled Aljeezera will paint a different picture. Always changing the narrative as though Israel is killing innocent people. Aljeezera is an Islamic propaganda news agency, I've stopped taking them seriously. The children and women that were killed should be blamed on Hamas because they are attacking Israel from Civilian areas and you don't expect Isreal to just fold their hands and watch. Hamas is guilty of war crimes, cos they are attacking from civilian areas, using innocent people as human shields and also firing rockets and missiles into civilian areas in Israel. Isreal has the right to defend themselves and their land, and they are doing just that. They are even sympathetic enough to phone innocent people in terrorist infrastructures and ask them to evacuate before bombing the infrastructures, but Aljeezera will not tell you that. What muslims around the world should do, should be calling the terrorist hamas to order, and not pushing a futile propaganda against Isreal. Somebody should also remind them that Isreal is a nuclear power and they can easily crush the whole region and nothing will happen. They just too sympathetic and tolerating.
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by drLammy(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2021
My issue with all this cries everywhere is ranting about children and women getting killed
Ain't men getting Killed also.

Hamas started this war and he wud have known the consequences if it failed.
Perhaps he would have been chanting Allahu Akbar had it been he was successful and Israel has no superior Technology to counter his missiles

Altho Israel is at fault in this whole matter, they've far intimidated the Palestinian state for too long

Palestine needs to know Allahu Akbar won't save them they had better get good alliances with powerful countries and upgrade their arsenal before relaunching another attack. As the best form of attack is defence which isreal has proven.

Lastly Nigerians shud stop attaching too much religiosity to Israel, they don't give a fvck about you being a Christian or not... Israelis don't care

Rip to the soul of the dead

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Babapyro: 2:30pm On May 13, 2021
Empiree:
1948?. Are you well at all?. So you mean to tell me there have not been several dialogues and proposals in recent years?. Why 1948?. The bastard state was created in 1948 at the expense of the Palestinians. May herdsmen in Nigeria or where you live frustrate your miserable life. You think I'm stupid?. Don't you dare quote me again. You criminals supporting state terrorism. To hell with all of you bastards. Don't you ever fuvking quote me again.

Israel only want 2 state whereby palestine is subservient to them. That's, palestinians can not have airport, military, police and all their resources and living must depend on Israel. Is that one 2 state solution?.

What international community proposed was 2 state solution with each living size by side and self sufficient. If you don't get this simple analysis dont quote me ever again. You bitches want to go your separate ways in Nigeria. You claimed FULANI are exploiting but you support Israel that exploits Palestine. To hell with all christians that support oppression including bishop Oyedepo. That apari pastor
E no go better for them, bunch of scammers

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.