Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 (34157 Views)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2021
I say it again that Nigerian youths are the most unfortunate and useless people in the world, especially the Christians ,I am a Christian myself and when I see bastards justifying the killing of youths, children, pregnant women because of Thier religion I am ever so confused that this particular country can never be great

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

When are you going to care for over 6 millions children begging on street of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2021
colossus91:

Uncle they should dialogue too mind you Palestine have shot more rockets than Israel has,but really both sides are at fault,pass your message without foul words that makes you a true christian!

He is not a Christian, he is so ashamed of his terrorist brothers taking a beating that he is trying to hide his true religion

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Joromi1: 1:58pm On May 13, 2021
The Islamic terrorists are using kids as shields.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
DonCortino:

its either you are for or against! with your comments you are against Israel meaning you are pitching tent with the Hamas. Nuff said.

A foolish comment. Examining the facts of a conflict does not mean you must pitch your tent with one side.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

Get outta here b.itch azz niggaz!
Don't israel have children? These palestinians don't wanna change their tactics:they often used their children as a shield thereby preventing israel from attack because a sane person would not like to kill children. But israel have known better. I want you to know that palestinians especially hamas don't care if children's life are lost.
Israel's defense forces (IDF) don't have human souls.

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Blackdisciple(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2021
Hamaz started the fight since last month or so.
They have been firing hundreds of missiles to lsrael and no one was talking or caution hamaz .

Israel is retaliating with airstrikes targeting Al Qassem militias and so on. Now Gaza is playing the victims card like the way Nigerian girls do after looking for trouble and it back fires on them, playing victims game.

Just imagine lsrael wasn't having iron Dome system, na sorry for be the matter since last month .

Moral lesson :
No one has the monopoly to kill .
Israel is not Nigeria were foreigners will come and kill her citizens while the government keep on having fruitless security meetings upon fruitles security meetings while people are dying under their nose.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2021
colossus91:

Uncle they should dialogue too mind you Palestine have shot more rockets than Israel has,but really both sides are at fault,pass your message without foul words that makes you a true christian!
your ignorance is comical, Israel has a 100times bigger missile power than Palestine, Israel has 70times the military personnel of Palestine,they are incomparable in all ramifications, don't shook your mouth into something you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Taye4j: 2:00pm On May 13, 2021
grin
shogsman:

You're a pathetic fool, Gaza never fired any rockets on Israel,they defended themselves and did not target kids and women .and you bastards should listen attentively cos those Gaza children where killed in their houses which Israel blew up with a banned phosphorus rocket.
All I have to say is that may your children end up exactly like this dozens of innocent children in gaza

Look at this stupid cretin, always allowing your fingers to work faster than your brain. It is all over the news that Hamas fired 130 rockets into Israel on the first day before Israel responded. As at now, Hamas has fired over 1000 rockets, killing 3 Isrealis.

Stop playing the victim card. Isreal will never attack you if you don't attack them.

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by billyG(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
I say it again that Nigerian youths are the most unfortunate and useless people in the world, especially the Christians ,I am a Christian myself and when I see bastards justifying the killing of youths, children, pregnant women because of Thier religion I am ever so confused that this particular country can never be great

Tell your cowardly brothers to stop hiding behind women and children when throwing bombs, stop firing rockets from hospitals and children schools. Those are also war crimes. Fight a fair fight and let history judge you.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

Shut your trap mr man,not a single child has been hurt in Israel, Israel fired white phosphorus a banned weapon on dozens of residential buildings killing dozens of innocent children and women who knows nothing about what is going on,the whole world is rallying and talking about international war crimes sanctions against Israel but as usual the stupid lots of the youth in this country don't know better.no wonder your country is a cesspool,the likes of you deserve the kind of leadership you have ,cos any sensible man cannot support the brutal slaughtering of children.
To hell with the lot of you godforsaken monsters

This goat you were blind when Palestinians we're foolish enough to fire 1000 rockets to Israel. that would have killed thousands if Israel had no defences.

if the Palestinians knew they were a shit hole country they should have not attacked Israel. Even your Muslim terrorists brothers Iran, saudi, Hezpballah and Taliban are leaving them to burn

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by PrinceGallant: 2:02pm On May 13, 2021
Nigerian Christians support the Israeli aggression on the Palestinians. The Muslims support the Palestinians. Both support most often are purely due to religious affiliation.

No one wants to ask, what's justice and fairness as it relates to this?

Many Nigerian Christians are supporting Israel's takeover of Palestinian lands but are crying foul that Fulani herdsmen want to takeover their lands.

Israel: The land is our God-given right.

Miyetti Allah: All forests, rivers, seas and lands in Nigeria was given to us by Allah and we shall claim it insha Allah.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2021
tnerro1:

Tell your cowardly brothers to stop hiding behind women and children when throwing bombs, stop firing rockets from hospitals and children schools. Those are also war crimes. Fight a fair fight and let history judge you.
All I know is May your children and their children end up exactly like this innocent Gaza children.since you have seen nothing wrong with firing a banned missile into residential houses,schools ,UN displacement camp killing scores of innocent children and women,just for defending yourself from an agressor,may you also know the pain of losing a child.

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by UDUJ(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

That Islamic terrorists cause trouble in many places doesn't mean that they are always the wrong party. America invaded Iraq over a debunked lie about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction, leading to millions of Iraqi deaths, the destruction of Iraq and instability in the region that persists till today. Was it Iraqi terrorists that were looking for trouble. Research America's history of enmity with Iran that led to the Islamic revolution, or America's sponsoring Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war. Was it Iranians looking for trouble? I hate Islamism, but I hate Israeli apartheid just as much. And anyone who cannot sympathize with long-time Palestinian suffering is likely a religious extremist. Majority of wars fought in human history have been fought for less reason than what Palestinians have to endure from Israeli occupation. And anytime they react, they are accused of being terrorists. Why not ask what is causing Palestinian unrest?

A brilliant write-up. There is still some hope for nairaland after all. Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by compton11(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
techtechh:

What about the Christians killed everyday in Nigeria by Muslims

Why haven’t use to voice to cry o their behalf

Hypocrite
answer the fucking question I asked u.

Palestine Christians should also be wiped out too?
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
myrrtle:
Hamas is being crushed, but the religious biased Qatar controlled Aljeezera will paint a different picture. Always changing the narrative as though Israel is killing innocent people. Aljeezera is an Islamic propaganda news agency, I've stopped taking them seriously. The children and women that were killed should be blamed on Hamas because they are attacking Israel from Civilian areas and you don't expect Isreal to just fold their hands and watch. Hamas is guilty of war crimes, cos they are attacking from civilian areas, using innocent people as human shields and also firing rockets and missiles into civilian areas in Israel. Isreal has the right to defend themselves and their land, and they are doing just that. They are even sympathetic enough to phone innocent people in terrorist infrastructures and ask them to evacuate before bombing the infrastructures, but Aljeezera will not tell you that. What muslims around the world should do, should be calling the terrorist hamas to order, and not pushing a futile propaganda against Isreal. Somebody should also remind them that Isreal is a nuclear power and they can easily crush the whole region and nothing will happen. They just too sympathetic and tolerating.

Absolutely true. Funny thing is, israel grown a thick skin against propaganda and criticism.

7 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Gainman: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
You are a stupid Christian then. What do you think would have happened to Isreal civilian if they have not gotten d iron Dome. Do u think Hamas care for anyone including d Palestinians children. Is like u are blind or your ears are blocked u could not see Hamas constantly striking Isreal territory if not for the Tech. U are even stupid for saying u are a Christian. If u look at it critically,the war is not about religion. It is people like you that sees it as religion issue. This is a diplomatic problem that they have been facing before u were born. We in Africa have turned it to religion thing.

9 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Maobichek: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
tempex88:
It's difficult to understand how some people are happy with withe the bombings and killings. Forget religion, we are taking about human beings here o...flesh and blood

You should have asked yourself what will be the fate of Israel if she doesn't have drone to neutralise all the airstrike from Hamas.

As at yesterday, Israel have lost over 30 civilians. This killing should stop and dialogue should be used.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by techtechh: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
compton11:
answer the fucking question I asked u.

Palestine Christians should also be wiped out too?
Why don’t you ask my question since it answers yours

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Staphylococcus: 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Hamaz started the fight since last month or so.
They have been firing hundreds of missiles to lsrael and no one was talking or caution hamaz .

Israel is retaliating with airstrikes targeting Al Qassem militias and so on. Now Gaza is playing the victims card like the way Nigerian girls do after looking for trouble and it back fires on them, playing victims game.

Just imagine lsrael wasn't having iron Dome system, na sorry for be the matter since last month .

Moral lesson :
No one has the monopoly to kill .
Israel is not Nigeria were foreigners will come and kill her citizens while the government keep on having fruitless security meetings upon fruitles security meetings while people are dying under their nose.

Stop watching NTA

Update yourself on what triggered the fight and get back.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Dikaveli(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
Omotaday:
Israel raining rockets and missiles on people with no air defense, military force and fighter jets, yet they are feeling like boss, mumu people.

If not for Iran, Israel would have turned themselves to God in the middle east with the backing of the US, UK and the west.

Mumu Iran should try them

For the records have you seen a us dollar before? When next you see one be very sure the notice Israel �� logo in it to show you us is loyal to them.

Terrorist foul

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Dikaveli(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
Omotaday:
Israel raining rockets and missiles on people with no air defense, military force and fighter jets, yet they are feeling like boss, mumu people.

If not for Iran, Israel would have turned themselves to God in the middle east with the backing of the US, UK and the west.

Mumu Iran should try them

For the records have you seen a us dollar before? When next you see one be very sure the notice Israel �� logo in it to show you us is loyal to them.

Terrorist fool

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Empiree: 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
I swear, they are very very very stupid set of people. Their comments are so annoying. They are very ignorant. Sometimes I just wanna be quiet. Their comments make my stomach turn. Can you imagine this foolish comment.

Abeg, these NLders are very silly. Don't they know how long there have been dialogue for decades at UN and other organized meetings but Israel always walked out nor does this state terrorist want peace by preventing two state solution. Nigerians thinking faculty are clouded by religion.

Funny things is that this conflicts have nothing to do with christianity. Nigerian christians think Israel is synonymous with Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

I say it again you're a pathetic excuse for a Man, Israel striked first killing scores in gaza and Palestine defended themselves without harming no residents or child,but Israel responded with a phosphorus rocket that is banned international by the UN for obvious reasons killing hundreds and dozens of children and women, and as expected the foolish lot of Nigerian youths don't see anything wrong with an army blowing up residential buildings in another country and Israelites looting Palestinian shops and beating Palestinians to the point of death.
I say it again you people deserve the kind of government you have.
That is a rocket heading towards a 12 storey residential building in Gaza , reflect on that you scum

ode Palestinians launched 1000 rocked against Israel, Israel is just returning the favour.

The 1000 rockets would have killed thousands if Israel had no defences. They started it now the whole world would watch as the Palestinians get wiped out

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

You mean people want to die for something for wanting to live in their own ancestral land? Is your brain paining you or what?
your brain is the one paining you cos Palestinians don't own the land they claim to occupy

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
May your children end up like this Gaza children
Palestinians killed to Israeli kids too your Muslim brothers in the north have killed thousands your Muslim brothers in middle East have killed millions.

Israel is doing the world a favour killing you terrorist scum

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by BnQoyyim(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
myrrtle:
Hamas is being crushed, but the religious biased Qatar controlled Aljeezera will paint a different picture. Always changing the narrative as though Israel is killing innocent people. Aljeezera is an Islamic propaganda news agency, I've stopped taking them seriously. The children and women that were killed should be blamed on Hamas because they are attacking Israel from Civilian areas and you don't expect Isreal to just fold their hands and watch. Hamas is guilty of war crimes, cos they are attacking from civilian areas, using innocent people as human shields and also firing rockets and missiles into civilian areas in Israel. Isreal has the right to defend themselves and their land, and they are doing just that. They are even sympathetic enough to phone innocent people in terrorist infrastructures and ask them to evacuate before bombing the infrastructures, but Aljeezera will not tell you that. What muslims around the world should do, should be calling the terrorist hamas to order, and not pushing a futile propaganda against Isreal. Somebody should also remind them that Isreal is a nuclear power and they can easily crush the whole region and nothing will happen. They just too sympathetic and tolerating.

Nairaland is full maggot-ridden mind like you.
Meanwhile, it's nothing new because, it's been established in your bibles already.

Mathew 10: 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Go to the Amalekite, kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What must have the innocent children and poor animals done.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by DonCortino: 2:09pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

A foolish comment. Examining the facts of a conflict does not mean you must pitch your tent with one side.

in your views, Hamas has done no wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

All I know is May your children and their children end up exactly like this innocent Gaza children.since you have seen nothing wrong with firing a banned missile into residential houses,schools ,UN displacement camp killing scores of innocent children and women,just for defending yourself from an agressor,may you also know the pain of losing a child.

Moslems as usual, that’s all they know. Can’t live in peace with any religion , see what is happening in France.

I have said it before, world war 3 is going to be between moslems and the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2021
hashtagged:

This goat you were blind when Palestinians we're foolish enough to fire 1000 rockets to Israel. that would have killed thousands if Israel had no defences.

if the Palestinians knew they were a shit hole country they should have not attacked Israel. Even your Muslim terrorists brothers Iran, saudi, Hezpballah and Taliban are leaving them to burn

Palestine doesn't even have up to that amount of rockets in Thier reserve, they have less than 40,000 soldiers that is how small Thier military might is,you lowlifers blame Palestine for defending itself according to the international,but you don't see a problem with Israel using a banned chemical weapons to kill children, women and pregnant women, Israelites raiding Palestinian shops and beating them to the point of death,may you know the pain of the loss of a child too,then you'll reminisce and cry for yourself.

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Many see it from the angle of religion and as a way to show their hatred for Islam or Muslims. To the foolish ones who think Israel must be supported by all means thinking they are Christians you need to check your brain. This is more political than religion Arabs vs Jews. Just so you know the Jews don't even believe in Jesus and they see either Muslim or Christians same way. The largest percentage of Christians in Israel are Arabs and there are Christians in palestine as well. Though majority of those killed might be Muslims but there could be Christians Arabs among them as well, you can now see how stupid you are thinking they are killing Muslims.

Israel is preparing to deport black people who are even jews and have lived there for generations and same racist Zionist regime is what you guys are cheering. A very racist government against anyone that is not jewish.

Do not let your stupidity becloud your judgement a simple Google search will help you on the true state of the state of Israel.

The Jews don't kill us and our kids

Muslim kill our parents, kids, and take our lands

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.