Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 (34148 Views)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by UDUJ(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
I repeat again,you lost ur hearts,if I come over to ur house,tell u to vacate immediately,bulldoze ur house and claim ur land,u would be happy right? And if u dare challenge me I term u as terrorist and then kill you,will you be happy?these is the plight of every palestinians

Thanks for the image below. I remember searching for the map after watching the YouTube videos.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Jews lived in Arab lands for millennia and nobody annihilated or destroyed them. It was Europeans that almost wiped them off the earth in the 1940's and European Jews fled to Palestinian lands. Palestinians hate Israelis because they are occupied by Israel. Just because your ancestors acquiesced to enslavement and colonialism doesn't mean every other people have to capitulate to settler-colonialists. I have no love for Islam or Islamism (or any religion infact) but you clowns who interprete everything through your foolish imported European and Arab religions need to grow sense.
Don't you hear them always shouting death to Isreal?

Have you heard Isrealis or Americans shouting death to Palestinians or Iranians. You people need to change your hadiths to fit into modern life. All these jihad doctrines will turn the entire free world against you.

What does death to Isreal mean to you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Masterito(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
I am quite surprised at your bias by not mentioning those cheering Hamas who opened the first fire.
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by zionzoe(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
Nightalan:
I don't know the kind of Christians Nigerians are, especially on this Nairaland. Always cheering on wars, destruction, death and very hateful tendencies. Single minded hypocrites of the highest order.
For a religion that claims to about "love and peace, they have a knack for supporting chaos, and getting excited at children and women being killed.
We have changed, it is now violence for violence.

No body mad reach.

Bastard juhadist

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
dederocs:

Islamists are evil, look at the world, Islamic terrorists everywhere. You Islamists give yourself brain, otherwise they will be a war between the free world and Islamists extremists barbarians...maybe this will end the world. Bastards.

I'm not a Muslim. I'm an ex-Catholic atheist. grin Only an actual brainwashed barbarian interprets all conflicts through the prism of religion. And stop kidding yourself. You're not the "free world". What you call the "free world" today are the same people who enslaved, murdered, raped and pillaged your ancestors until they were tired of you and left your country which has become a shiithole. They're the people who murdered millions of Iraqis for no reasons.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by adedehinbo(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2021
DonCortino:

b4 the bombardment started why dint you warn Palestine to be peaceful?
they will hide among children , women and the old and be throwing bomb at Israel and when Israel retaliates the release pictures like this.
it war bro, casualties are bound to happen especially when the enemy use these vulnerable people as shield.
will you shut if you don't know the origin of these crisis, israel enters into some people place of worship,harass and shoot them,worst part these people don't have any military,no air defense,and you guys claim it's war,my brother where did u lost ur humanity and sense?

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by DonCortino: 1:22pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
most of them don't really understand the situation over there,they just believe israel will always be right

do you know what happened?

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

Let's be rational. Are the Palestinians.not killing children on the other side too? Are they not aiming deliberately forced residential areas?

Who fired the first rockets in this exchange?

Can't you be objective?
Shut your trap mr man,not a single child has been hurt in Israel, Israel fired white phosphorus a banned weapon on dozens of residential buildings killing dozens of innocent children and women who knows nothing about what is going on,the whole world is rallying and talking about international war crimes sanctions against Israel but as usual the stupid lots of the youth in this country don't know better.no wonder your country is a cesspool,the likes of you deserve the kind of leadership you have ,cos any sensible man cannot support the brutal slaughtering of children.
To hell with the lot of you godforsaken monsters

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by UDUJ(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2021
MsAllison:

so the ones they're throwing rockets are not humans right?
take a minute and use your mind to remove that iron dome that stopped all the rockets and talk this trash again.
this is a clear situation of you wan come kill me kill yourself.
I watched the video and just concluded that these Palestinians people are terrorists.
Palestinians are hypocrites and propagandists
Thank God the world is no longer buying to their silly propaganda.

God bless Isreal
shalom
let them burn
burn baby burn

How will you feel if I come to your house you built with your money and drive you away?

I don't support the terrorists activities of the Palestinians but I try to always keep an open mind on matters like this. Please take thebtime to go through youtube and Google to really learn about the Isreali- Palestinian conflict right from the 50s

PS - I also noticed lots of Nigerian Christians blindly supporting Isreal thinking it's a Christian state. The Israelis are not Christians but Jews wink

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by saraki2019(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2021
zimmaking:
Kick them out for Islamic terrorist?India can never be among,the enemy of my enemy is my friend.Do you know what Muslims did to India,I mean Pakistan?Russia will not be stupid to aid Palestine,a Muslim country with no benefit and natural resources.Do you know over 85% of Russians are Christians?Putin will not be stupid to help wicked islamist.Islam already have demented and Bad image around the world,you guys are murderers and jihadist.Imagine you guys have the Amount of Military power of Christian/Western nation ,you for don kill everyone wey no accept your wicked religion.I feel good what isrealis are doing for your brothers.
hitler is a muslim? is hitler can do it why not russia or kim joung un of north korea?
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
dederocs:

You bastard don't hear those barbarians shouting death to Isreal?

Have you heard Isrealis or Americans shouting death to Palestinians or Iranians. You people need to change your hadiths to fit into modern life. All these jihad doctrines will turn the entire free world against you. Kill one Isreali, they will kill a hundred Palestinians. Idiot Arab slave, die and get your virgins.

Your low IQ makes it difficult to comprehend the difference between the situation of the Israelis and Palestinians. It's as foolish as comparing whites in apartheid South Africa to blacks. Palestinians hate Israel with plenty of just cause. I would hate people who turn me into 3rd class citizens in my own land and rule me with bombs. Israelis don't live under occupation. Palestinians do. Again, please stop foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog thinking I'm a Muslim who cares about your idiotic religious rivalry.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by ransomed: 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
Nightalan:
I don't know the kind of Christians Nigerians are, especially on this Nairaland. Always cheering on wars, destruction, death and very hateful tendencies. Single minded hypocrites of the highest order.

They learn it from Nigerian muslims, they shout allahu akbar when terrorists hit target. Or shout it before slaughtering innocent people.

11 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Taye4j: 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
I repeat again,you lost ur hearts,if I come over to ur house,tell u to vacate immediately,bulldoze ur house and claim ur land,u would be happy right? And if u dare challenge me I term u as terrorist and then kill you,will you be happy?these is the plight of every palestinians

Stop spewing trash. That land never belonged to the Palestinians. That place was originally occupied by the Ottoman empire before they were defeated by the British in 1948. Britain ruled there with minority Isrealis and majority Palestinians.

After the Holocaust, the Isrealis scattered all over Europe decided to go back to their ancestral land. The UN made a peace treaty to both Isreal and Palestine, the Palestinians rejected the peace treaty and with the help of the Arab world, declared war on Isreal.

Israel defeated them and harnessed the whole area to herself. So, tell me again, who's crying foul here?

17 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

I'm not a Muslim. I'm an ex-Catholic atheist. grin Only an actual brainwashed barbarian interprets all conflicts through the prism of religion. And stop kidding yourself. You're not the "free world". What you call the "free world" today are the same people who enslaved, murdered, raped and pillaged your ancestors until they were tired of you and left your country which has become a shiithole. They're the people who murdered millions of Iraqis for no reasons.
This is religion based war fool...Iran is supporting the Islamic terrorists group Hamas running Palestine. You are very ignorant, or lying, bloody Islamists.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by sainttwist1(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You're stupid, Israel targets residential houses with their rockets, soldiers attack soldiers in wars you don't go around and kill innocent children,even fuvking nazis didn't, they're using white phosphorus which is banned throughout the world to unleash havoc on children and women why you bastards cheer them on,they attacked and the Palestinian defended themselves without killing any children.21 children under the age of 7 brutally murdered and you have the audacity to tell me nonsense ,you don't have to be Muslim to see the wrong in this you just have to be a human being with brains and dignity
you are not are Christian but an extremist. who start the attacks to being with.....and you mention Nazi (read your history textbook again)

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by OneKinGuy(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

Shut your trap mr man,not a single child has been hurt in Israel, Israel fired white phosphorus a banned weapon on dozens of residential buildings killing dozens of innocent children and women who knows nothing about what is going on,the whole world is rallying and talking about international war crimes sanctions against Israel but as usual the stupid lots of the youth in this country don't know better.no wonder your country is a cesspool,the likes of you deserve the kind of leadership you have ,cos any sensible man cannot support the brutal slaughtering of children.
To hell with the lot of you godforsaken monsters
Posted just minutes ago.

10 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by DonCortino: 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

First find which trouble? Palestinian land in the West Bank and East Jerusalem is being annexed and Gaza is imprisoned under a crippling total blockade since 2007. What are they supposed to do?

na your papa give the palestine's the C of O of the land?

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
Taye4j:

Stop spewing trash. That land never belonged to the Palestinians. That place was originally occupied by the Ottoman empire before they were defeated by the British in 1948. Britain ruled there with minority Isrealis and majority Palestinians.

After the Holocaust, the Isrealis scattered all over Europe decided to go back to their ancestral land. The UN made a peace treaty to both Isreal and Palestine, the Palestinians rejected the peace treaty and with the help of the Arab world, declared war on Isreal.

Israel defeated them and harnessed the whole area to herself. So, tell me again, who's crying foul here?
Don't mind them, Religious bigots always quote history to suite themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by goaldynboy: 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

[s]You lots are the most ignorant lots on earth,the whole world is standing as one in condemnation to the killings of children and you bastards are here running your mouth like animals,have you ever heard of an army attacking residential buildings during a so called war,it doesn't happen even the USA won't stoop so low,a couple minutes ago we watched a Palestinian being beaten to the point of death by Israelites.
The reason why your country is a completely failed in your ineptitude and failed sense of reasoning

This is how your favourite country fights wa[/s]r

You are a blood.y liar and islamic propagandist!

That building on fire you showed there have been proved to be an old picture from the war in Syria!!

Keep displaying fake pictures!!

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by adedehinbo(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
OneKinGuy:

When you defend yourself against aggression, You will always be right.
see brother,there is no agression here from the side of the palestine,it's a suicide mission. If they do,see the origin of these crisis had always been israel occupying people's land, killing them,the recent was going to their place of worship, stopped them from praying and starts shooting them,they responded and now you went to bring fighter jets to attack people who doesn't have military or airforce or any kind of defense force,they only rely on militant who depends on guns and rockets smuggled into their region.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Theboss100(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way
Keep quiet. I am a Christian too. Is that not stupidity what you posted up there. What would you have said if the 100s of rockets fired from Gaza to civilian populations in Israel kills them? If not for the iron dome, thousands of Israelites would have been dead by now including children. To slap you dey hungry me.
HYPOCRITE

9 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dododawa1: 1:27pm On May 13, 2021
Isreal killing innocent kids and happy, GOD watching all of us.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Masterito(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
Your narrative is misleading. Isreal only wants to live in peace but Hamas will always be the first to shoot rocket.
Omotaday:
Israel raining rockets and missiles on people with no air defense, military force and fighter jets, yet they are feeling like boss, mumu people.

If not for Iran, Israel would have turned themselves to God in the middle east with the backing of the US, UK and the west.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dvkot(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
shut up didn't Gaza strike first, without irondome do you know what Israel casauality would be

8 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2021
OneKinGuy:

the Israeli Air force bombed places where rockets where fired from. If any civilian or child died as a result, You should again reflect on this image.
I say it again you're a pathetic excuse for a Man, Israel striked first killing scores in gaza and Palestine defended themselves without harming no residents or child,but Israel responded with a phosphorus rocket that is banned international by the UN for obvious reasons killing hundreds and dozens of children and women, and as expected the foolish lot of Nigerian youths don't see anything wrong with an army blowing up residential buildings in another country and Israelites looting Palestinian shops and beating Palestinians to the point of death.
I say it again you people deserve the kind of government you have.
That is a rocket heading towards a 12 storey residential building in Gaza , reflect on that you scum

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by NairaMaster1(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

So you want them to seat and watch rockets rained into their country because they don't have children.

Put yourself in their shoes. Maybe you will seat and watch your people killed by terrorists.

It's Nigeria that will allow foreigners invade their country to kill and destroy with impunity because they shear same religion with the leaders.

A sane country won't take that bro.

You have a voice through your imam or sheik. They should advice Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel. The Palestine shouldn't allow that. They will pay dearly.

No country will take that.

11 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Chase these terrorist out of the holy lands

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by adedehinbo(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Taye4j:

and what happened to the resolution of the UN on the two state israel-palestine agreement, israel are the ones always violating those agreement and if the UN want to be fair,let palestine also have its own force with arms,I can bet you those guys will protect themselves from the agressive neighbor

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Taye4j: 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
God's word is ye and amen. Isreal is suffering from disobedience. In the Bible, God specifically told them to go to war against the Philistines and wipe them out. Both young and old, male and female, cattles, sheep etc

But on getting to the battle field and capturing the town, they decided to spare some goods and take some Philistines as slaves. God was so furious at their disobedience and God told them that the Philistines will forever be a torn in their flesh. The same scenario is playing out.

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Ochoiho: 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You're stupid, Israel targets residential houses with their rockets, soldiers attack soldiers in wars you don't go around and kill innocent children,even fuvking nazis didn't, they're using white phosphorus which is banned throughout the world to unleash havoc on children and women why you bastards cheer them on,they attacked and the Palestinian defended themselves without killing any children.21 children under the age of 7 brutally murdered and you have the audacity to tell me nonsense ,you don't have to be Muslim to see the wrong in this you just have to be a human being with brains and dignity
How many children have been murdered by your Islamic terrorist in Benue, Nassarwa, Southern Kaduna, etc for the last 6 yes? Show us where you condemned this killings. You are simply a hypocrite.

14 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by illicit(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
Sniperreal:
Fire4fire

Check my post to see the latest cars

Very affordable

Venza, Lexus and hlander

Lets advertise your cars on JIJI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.