Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (36241 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Ayogu Eze Not Against SE Governors Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
The man is actually too old to be a member of any militia.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by cosmos1440: 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
etokhana:
https://www.nairaland.com/6550590/army-arrests-ikonsos-second-in-command-during

https://independent.ng/awurum-eze-not-esn-operative-says-ipob/

I was expecting this denial anyway, afterall IPOB, it's leader, supporters and sympathizers are known for telling lies .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by jpworld(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

Keep deceiving yourself.

IPOB admitted that Ikonso is their member and even named a road after him.

Any living member captured, will be denied

But any dead member will be acknowledged and giving a heroic burial.

Use ur brain. IPOB IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Rochasstatue(f): 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
Lol...
The guy is a member of ipob.
Na suffering make am look this ugly.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by jpworld(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2021
ablejesus26:
The man is actually too old to be a member of any militia.

Poverty makes him look old, he is actually a young man of 48years old. That has face life frustration, decide to join terrorist Ipob.

Igbos need to wake up, Biafra is no solution.

I'm am part of igbo people that succeed as a Nigerian, my products are sold to the north and south west, but never to Benin republic or Togo.

One Nigeria is a beautiful thing, just keep working hard your time will come.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by learnedman(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin :-Nigerian Army are a bunch of jokers,2nd in command indeed,pls allow the poor old man to go home,enough of this comedy,the man at worst is an IPOB supporter which 95 percent of Igbos are

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS THAT HOW LONG WILL IGBO CONTINUES PUT FIRE ON THEIR OWN LAND SIMPLY BECAUSE DIVISION IN THE LAND pls you free to insult me but you will remember my word
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by jpworld(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2021
gidgiddy:
Why would an old man like Awurum Eze be an ESN member and deputy to Ikonso?

The man is old enough to be Ikonso's father, may be even grandfather

But the authorities want people to believe that such an old man is carrying guns, following young men in the bush, and is deputy to a boy much younger than him?

Some stories make no sense
The story actually makes more sense.

Young commander ikonso

Old Deputy commander awurum.

NPF/Army got the right man
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by jpworld(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
learnedman:
grin grin grin grin grin :-Nigerian Army are a bunch of jokers,2nd in command indeed,pls allow the poor old man to go home,enough of this comedy,the man at worst is an IPOB supporter which 95 percent of Igbos are

You and who are IPOB/ESN SUPPORTERS.

speak for yourself, we igbos don't support terrorism

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Stanfeelings: 6:32pm On May 13, 2021
ARE U NOT STUPID?
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by damienwayne(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN did not break prisoners
Ikonso is an innocent gunman
Ipob is a peaceful organization
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
The whole world fought Biafra for 3 years
The UGM are send by buhari to destroy the east
ESN cannot be killed with a riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Buhari is married to his minister
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.
Kanu did not direct his members to burn down Lagos during endsars.
What do you expect from ipob again if the above statement can come from them?
Lol... This one is just being dangerously stupid!
Is it everytime you guys just create new monikers just to spill trash?! This shit is getting boring na!
You better go and look for work because 30k a month won’t take you far even if it’s part time!

2 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by smsinnigeria(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2021
That is what Nigeria Army is know for. Double face gang of murderers. They claim IPOB members are the unknown gun men but today 2 northerners gun men have be arrested in Imo .
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
jpworld:

Poverty makes him look old, he is actually a young man of 48years old. That has face life frustration, decide to join terrorist Ipob.

Igbos need to wake up, Biafra is no solution.

I'm am part of igbo people that succeed as a Nigerian, my products are sold to the north and south west, but never to Benin republic or Togo.

One Nigeria is a beautiful thing, just keep working hard your time will come.

You see I also had this mindset too.
But as it stands we can't keep decieving ourselves Nigeria has failed.
I have already started relocating my small scale businesses in the North.
If this current situation it the country keeps up.
We might not be seeing Nigeria in 2023.

I will sign my yes to break up this country that keeps sending people to their early graves.
Although I don't agree with the mode at which ipob operates.

If only our political and traditional leaders can just come out from their deciet and accept reality that the country will only continue to dish out senseless killings bcus when a marriage bcomes forcefully imposed, it's draws problems from all quarters.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Blackdisciple(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know it when i saw the picture of the said second in command.

Nigeria Terrorists is now arresting anyone supporting Ipob tagging the ESN,even when it is clear that every Biafran is not ESN but every ESN is a Biafran.

And we enemies of freedom are rejoicing that Nigeria army have arrest Ikonso second.

ESN or ipob is not a worrying issue for now.

They never knw that the fulanise are upon everyone
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by obyrich(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
Did they deny Ikonso?
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by HRMK: 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
hahaha....who is fooling who?he is too old to be #esnoperative but young enough to be an #ipobmember!
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by MartinsD12(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
etokhana:
https://www.nairaland.com/6550590/army-arrests-ikonsos-second-in-command-during

https://independent.ng/awurum-eze-not-esn-operative-says-ipob/
Clueless army went and arrest an old man who knew nothing about ESN what a shameful Nigerian Army, it shows that lack intelligence gathering, leave the old man alone.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by mystery22: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
I said the same thing...and ipob are not known to deny their own.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by kendrick9(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2021
Dimejimichael:
Blame Desmond Elliot
Ritualist
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by donbenie(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
We know, Awurum Eze is a peacemaker.

Shut up angry
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Sunday2021: 7:15pm On May 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

They claimed Ikonso.
so ipob is made up of of ikonso, emma powerful and Namdi manu abi?
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Sunday2021: 7:16pm On May 13, 2021
obyrich:
Did they deny Ikonso?
mention another person
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by obyrich(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
mention another person
Lol.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Sunday2021: 7:43pm On May 13, 2021
McStoic:

So you did not read when Nnamdi Kanu and Emma Powerful acknowledged the late Ikonso as their member?
what did they say about the 8 that were killed by the army?
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by berrystunn(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know it when i saw the picture of the said second in command.

Nigeria Terrorists is now arresting anyone supporting Ipob tagging the ESN,even when it is clear that every Biafran is not ESN but every ESN is a Biafran.

And we enemies of freedom are rejoicing that Nigeria army have arrest Ikonso second.

Not every Igbo is Biafra.
Not every Biafra state support to be Biafra.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by israel90: 8:21pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.

all these Yoruba Moslem commenting rubbish,tinubu will deal with you and when he is done u know what it means to stand against igbo people
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Shalommy(f): 8:31pm On May 13, 2021
Next, army will arrest an underage and label ESN. Nonsense
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Bmaster(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.

you repeats yourself in an attempt to gather likes,Sha who knows if nairaland likes is what that gives you orgasm,

You can keep trying broda mi

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:53pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
Buhari is dead
ESN can't be killed be riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Ipob are not responsible for prison break
Ipob have naver killed anybody
Esn are in the bushes.
Pls which of The above statements is true?

1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by godwinkessi: 8:57pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Buhari is dead
ESN can't be killed be riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Ipob are not responsible for prison break
Ipob have naver killed anybody
Esn are in the bushes.
Pls which of The above statements is true?

Here’s ur brothers! They’re the unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:17pm On May 13, 2021
Nigeria terrorist government agencies are eating in the pit toilets right now.

Nigeria fulani terrorist presidency has secretly declared war against the Eastern people with the help of efulefus governors and their foolish political sycophants APC, Apga and others fools.

Let the night hunting begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office / Jada Atiku's Birth Place Was Part Of Northern Cameroon- Premium Times Fact Check / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.